Sponsor

Quick Jump Full Board List
Forum Home Dragon Nest Good Bowmaster or Acrobat Skill Build?

Good Bowmaster or Acrobat Skill Build?

Apr 12, 2011 3:29 am
Hiya guys! At the moment i'm stuck deciding weather to pick an acro or do BM... think i just might roll another archer and do both. Problem is, i don't know what skills to put up when i do reach the second job and i don't want to waste a skill reset D:. If it's possible could you show me one thats kinda PvE and PvP oriented, like a hybrid build. I'm looking all over, but none of the builds i see look like the ones those lv 40's use on youtube.

Quick Question: Is it possible to veiw someones Talent Tree(Skill tree w/e) In game? If so, how?

Thanks again ~ Adrian

Return to the list

Bookmark and share to your friends

Apr 12, 2011 1:24 pm
bumpppppp

MMOsite Special Offer

Apr 14, 2011 5:39 pm
    BADUMP

Apr 14, 2011 6:30 pm
    I dont know much about acrobat (especially pve acrobat), but I can definitely guide you in the right direction if you are thinking about BM.

1). Here is the only pvp-oriented build out there for BM (unless you do purely "protect the leader", then go with pve build):

Here's why you should pick this build:
    -Max Double Shot cause it's one of your primary dps moves in pvp.
    -Max range boost as it is ESSENTIAL in BM duels (you will die badly if you don't have it), and it helps vs. other classes too.
    -Stunning shot is a pvp must-have move.
    -Your moves that can actually do damage are: guiding shot, double shot, multi shot, extension shot, and swift shot. Charged shots work too but extension shot is usually better if enemy is snared.
    -I've only given you the core build, spend the rest of the points however you like (most people spend it on piercing shot, multi shot, or swift shot. Some also get HP buff or max dmg buff but I don't recommend it. Some even spend it on triangle cause it deals good damage and is reliable.)

2). Here is the most popular pve build out there (the hybrid build).

-Alternatively you can go for pure physical build (just max all physical moves and skip all magic moves past extension shot), which focuses on using arrow rain, lvl40 ult, spamming charged shots + multi shots, and using aerial chain shot to do damage.
    -The hybrid is more popular cause you have 3 of the most powerful BM moves (extension shot, swift shot, and guiding shot) at your disposal.
            ->unlike arrow rain, they are very spammable. Ensuring you consistent damage output. Their net dps also very high (outweighing arrow rain in most circumstances).

Anyways hope that helped. Have fun deciding!

Cheers,
    -Reginleif

edit: Oops, ankle shot is also great damage output for both pvp and pve. Forgot to mention it. Me bad [SMILE=s6]
    This post has been modified on Apr 14 , 2011 06:35:04 PM by   TL_Reginleif.

Apr 14, 2011 6:34 pm
    Thanks Bro :D. You helped me alot

Apr 14, 2011 6:37 pm
    If you do ever have any questions about BM (both pvp and pve, though I am mostly a master of pvp-related stuff =P). Drop me a PM and I'll gladly get back to you as soon as I read it.

Jul 25, 2011 5:51 pm
    [b]Reply [url=http://forum.mmosite.com/thread/2/49/20110412/Good_Bowmaster_or_Acrobat_Skill_Build-4dac1bde30b15d713-1.html#p4dac1bdfbd337b]5#[/url] [i]TL_Reginleif[/i][/b] [br] [br]Can you give me a level 24 bowmaster build? Since NA cap is 24 atm.

MMOsite Special Offer

Jul 26, 2011 6:29 am
      Reply 0#  fataly1

Open beta won't have a PvP system in the first place, and from my experience from CNDN, once a new level cap is released you will receive another free skill reset so its ok to just have fun and test out all your skills right now.

Jul 28, 2011 2:50 pm
      Reply 5#  TL_Reginleif

Hi, can you give me a hybrid build for a longbow BM with the level cap of 24? The level cap of NA version of dragon nest ATM is 24. Please reply ASAP. ty :)

Aug 2, 2011 5:25 pm
      I need what Wetflamez said.

Aug 3, 2011 12:25 pm
      pvp will be out august 9th

Quick Reply:Good Bowmaster or Acrobat Skill Build?

Smiles
      refresh
      Go Advanced »