Sponsor

Quick Jump Full Board List
Forum Home Dragon Nest Help Unable to login cant connect to server

Help Unable to login cant connect to server

Mar 3, 2011 7:59 am
Hi,

We are PH players of DN on TW.  Right now we are having problems connecting " Error unable to login to server.

Thanks for the help

Regards,

Ron

Return to the list

Bookmark and share to your friends

Mar 3, 2011 10:37 am
google translate =

Dear players,  Hello:

Reflect the current game has received some players can not log in, or disconnection occurs the situation
Related to emergency response personnel have been processed, please try again later sign players and pay attention to the official website the latest information.
Remind you that the game is currently normal, Please do not replace the role and channels, to avoid the disconnection problem.

Any inconvenience caused, please forgive me.

"Dragon Valley " Sincerely, operations team

MMOsite Special Offer

Mar 16, 2011 7:44 am
    hi
    i cant enter the game .......
    they put disconnect from the server every time i enter ........

wanttt Help plzzzzzzzzzzzzzz .....................................................

THANKS ALOT

Jul 19, 2011 2:42 am
    me too cant login alway unable to connect the server

Aug 7, 2011 10:18 pm

me too i can't login... everytime i open Dragon nest.. it say's unable to connect to server.. why is that? and is there a way to fix this?

thanks to who' will help

Aug 14, 2011 6:36 am
    Same here plz some one say how to fix it!

Aug 21, 2011 9:35 pm
    cannot log in on august 22 just after the patch they have for the log in issue.. i wonder whast wrong..

MMOsite Special Offer

Aug 22, 2011 11:02 pm
      [b]Reply [url=http://forum.mmosite.com/thread/2/49/20110303/Help_Unable_to_login_cant_connect_to_server-4da82870e573adb13-1.html#p4da8288f6716d4]0#[/url] [i]ronspaze[/i][/b] [br] [br]
      my dragon nest when go to village will keep disconnect.go other place will not dc.why ist is happening?can help me pls?tq.

Aug 22, 2011 11:20 pm
      Nexon server's are having major problems like always. If you can't login, you aren't the only ones. I can't login either. The queue is frozen and doesn't do anything.

Signature

League of Legends ign: furyfighth
      Sep 1, 2011 10:33 am
      I can't login either, whenever i reached the part when we're supposed to type in our ID and password, it wrote disconnect from server.Please help!

Sep 1, 2011 10:49 am
      Reply 9#  218.*.*.229

This usually happens after a patch update. I dont know the specific reason but you wait a few hours before trying again. I heard it's because the server logins are overfilled as of the moment and they have to dc people or put them on queue so the server doesnt crash

Signature

League of Legends ign: furyfighth
      Sep 7, 2011 8:57 pm
      [b]Reply [url=http://forum.mmosite.com/thread/2/49/20110303/Help_Unable_to_login_cant_connect_to_server-4da82870e573adb13-1.html#p4da8288f6716d4]0#[/url] [i]ronspaze[/i][/b] [br] [br]
      but why?

MMOsite Special Offer

Sep 16, 2011 6:49 am
        GUYS GAME IS DOWN RUSH!

Sep 19, 2011 11:14 pm
        i cant login the game just at the login place keep come out this
        Unable to conect to login server
        just click ok then close again =,=
        how to fix some 1 come help pls ...

Sep 22, 2011 8:05 pm
        SAME GOES FOR ME.
        THERE'S NO PROBLEM WHEN I'LL LOG IN MY ACCOUNT BUT WHEN I GO TO THE SERVERS, THERE ARE NO TOWN/COLISEUM.

WTF.

Sep 22, 2011 8:12 pm
        Mine, There is no problem for logging in my account and select a server.... But when i start to choose my character... THERE ARE NO CHANNELS, BOTH TOWN AND COLOSSEUM.... Please Help US >:(

Philippines

Nov 5, 2011 10:25 pm
        SAME. I TRIED NEXON: DRAGON NEST AND IT SAID ERROR CONNECTING TO SERVER.
        NOW I TRIED CHERRY CREDITS: DRAGON NEST SEA AND IT SAID ERROR CONNECTING TO SERVER.
        WTF?!?!?! DIFFERENT GAME CHANNELS AND STILL CAN'T PLAY DRAGON NEST.

WASTE OF TIME. =_=
        ANYWAY, I DOWNLOADED CHERRY CREDITS: DRAGON NEST SEA BECAUSE I'M FROM THE PHILIPPINES AND I THOUGHT NEXON'S DRAGON NEST IS FOR AMERICA ONLY SO I TRIED THE SEA.

REGARDS,
        -CHRISTIAN

SUBSCRIBE TO MY YOUTUBE CHANNEL:
        http://www.youtube.com//user/DragonuvSVD
        ***THE ONLY GAME I PLAYED FROM NEXON IS MAPLESTORY. ._.****

MMOsite Special Offer

Nov 15, 2011 8:56 am

I cant enter disconet.. it say hurry and fix it! i need to play!

Jul 3, 2012 9:20 pm
          i cant login in my acount DN,and tell like this"you have been temporarily banned from this game.and website due to
          "please help me

Oct 3, 2012 1:30 am

help im in ph wen im starting to enter dungeon my screen turn black then get dc..

Quick Reply:Help Unable to login cant connect to server

Smiles
          refresh
          Go Advanced »