Sponsor

Quick Jump Full Board List
Forum Home Dragon Nest Dragon Nest Maintenance?

Dragon Nest Maintenance?

Jan 26, 2011 4:18 pm
Is Dragon Nest having a maintenance right now? Just trying to figure out whether server is down or my launcher has an error, thanks :)

Return to the list

Bookmark and share to your friends

Jan 27, 2011 4:03 am
mine too, does ur launcher says already ver.52 but still cant start the game?

MMOsite Special Offer

Jan 31, 2011 2:53 pm
    Does anyone know the maintenance schedule for this game? I am getting an error that reads "cannot connect to login server" and I guess that means there is a maint? Just wondering what's going on.

Thanks

Jan 31, 2011 3:09 pm
    there is no "weekly maint"
    as long as ive been playing maint has just been a random occurance...
    you can tell there is going to be a maint when you see the bulletins on the launcher have a time and/or date on them....click on those and send the page to google translate...that will tell you all about whats going on

Signature

My Dragon Nest YouTube Channel

[ Eise ][ 40 Force User ][ Lewe ][ 40 Paladin ]

[ 西南电信一区 Server 3 ]

Jan 31, 2011 3:12 pm
    Quote:
    Originally Posted by 96.*.*.254
    Does anyone know the maintenance schedule for this game? I am getting an error that reads "cannot connect to login server" and I guess that means there is a maint? Just wondering what's going on.

Thanks

what country you at? so we could see if theres an error cos im having the same prob

Jan 31, 2011 3:14 pm
    Oh, okay. Thank you sething.

And I'm in the US. My friend and I are having the same problem, but it worked for him last night.

Jan 31, 2011 3:19 pm
    well right now there IS a maint going on...just they didnt block the login for some reason like they usually do....
    ....it will continue for another 2 hours...

Signature

My Dragon Nest YouTube Channel

[ Eise ][ 40 Force User ][ Lewe ][ 40 Paladin ]

[ 西南电信一区 Server 3 ]

MMOsite Special Offer

Jan 31, 2011 3:22 pm
      Region-wide service on February 1, 6:00 am - 9:00 am China time.

This SHOULD be for new years envelope:
      Item protective magic props for enhanced drug x12 failed to prevent damage to equipment to help you continue to force the New Year!

Herald Blue Jays (World) x3 propaganda in the world, so that the whole channel players to receive your New Year wishes!

Perspective x3 magnifying glass to see the clearance chest level, to help you a lot of gold boxes, pass through the downtown bumper year!

Seal seal equipment can be lifted x5 bound together so that friends and share your New Year's endless joy of music together!

For only level 32-40 who have been active Jan 1 - Jan 31
      (Google translated)

The Loosers

Jan 31, 2011 3:29 pm
      Wow, 6am-9am. What an awesome time for server maint! I wish all games were like that XD
      Hmm...shouldn't be too much longer of a wait. Thank you! (Oh, I made an account lol XD)

Jan 31, 2011 3:31 pm
      Quote:
      Originally Posted by adept7
      Wow, 6am-9am. What an awesome time for server maint! I wish all games were like that XD
      Hmm...shouldn't be too much longer of a wait. Thank you! (Oh, I made an account lol XD)

lol yea. which serv do you play?
      im new to this badass game :D
      and been playing like whole day everyday and i never get to talk to anyone

Jan 31, 2011 3:34 pm
      Quote:
      Originally Posted by Spoonerous

I didn't get to start yet because the client DL finished during the maint lol. I don't know which I will play on...Which one is good?

Jan 31, 2011 3:36 pm
      Quote:
      Originally Posted by adept7
      Quote:
      Originally Posted by Spoonerous

I didn't get to start yet because the client DL finished during the maint lol. I don't know which I will play on...Which one is good?

lool dont ask me, well we could be buddies in game. pick server 1
      and pm me in game
      IGN: Severus , Spoon

im a week old and both of them characters i got are lv24 nao.

MMOsite Special Offer

Jan 31, 2011 3:44 pm
        Sweet!
        My IGN will probably be Adept7 (or something like that). I will PM you when I finally get on. I am proably gonna pull an all nighter playing this ^_^

Jan 31, 2011 3:51 pm
        Very well! :D

i could give you items tho not with the gold cos im saving them for A-grade equips lol
        see you in game then?

Sep 1, 2011 5:16 am
        [b]Reply [url=http://forum.mmosite.com/thread/2/49/20110126/Dragon_Nest_Maintenance-4da828707fb51db13-1.html#p4da8288cd3c160]0#[/url] [i]Jrxc5[/i][/b] [br] [br]
        Sir what happened to your server? can it lose?

Sep 1, 2011 5:31 am
        [b]Reply [url=http://forum.mmosite.com/thread/2/49/20110126/Dragon_Nest_Maintenance-4da828707fb51db13-1.html#p4da8288d2dc8e5]11#[/url] [i]Spoonerous[/i][/b] [br] [br]
        im in philippines and the launcher do not start?? what am i gonna do?? >.<

Oct 24, 2011 11:35 pm
        [b]Reply [url=http://forum.mmosite.com/thread/2/49/20110126/Dragon_Nest_Maintenance-4da828707fb51db13-1.html#p4da8288cd3c160]0#[/url] [i]Jrxc5[/i][/b] [br] [br]
        what time?

MMOsite Special Offer

Nov 29, 2011 2:14 am
          how long have been taken this maintenance

Quick Reply:Dragon Nest Maintenance?

Smiles
          refresh
          Go Advanced »