Sponsor

Quick Jump Full Board List
Forum Home Dragon Nest Korean Dragon Nest Online English Guild: Remnants

Korean Dragon Nest Online English Guild: Remnants

Jan 19, 2011 1:15 pm
Hello everyone~!

Most people know me for my (extensively long [SMILE=s26]) information post of Dragon Nest Online during its early testing phases at the Steparu.com Forums (Forum ID: Shouko) and others simply from gaming with me online.

*NOTE* I have abandoned my previous account, Shiawasen, so yes this is still the same person...

It is most obvious when I say that many people from the KR community left to join the new releases of the game in China (DN-CN) and Japan (DN-JP). When the North American Version is released this coming summer, the number of foreign gamers for this game in general will probably plummet.

So... what will happen to those gamers who actually decide to stick with the original Korean Version? *coughthatwillclearlybebetterthantheNAreleasesinceNexonAmericawillprobablybutcheritcough*

I am recruiting for my newly created guild, Remnants, for anyone who is still playing the Korean Version.

If you get the chance to meet any members from the Remnants Guild by mere coincidence, feel free to ask to join. Remnants Guild Members will have the privilege of Recruiting/Inviting new recruits depending on the amount of time they spend in the guild.

I will be updating the list of people you can contact to enter the guild. For now, there aren't many but I hope this list will grow longer in the future ^^

All guild members are located within the following server:

제레인트 ( "The First One" ) --> actually translated to "Jereint"

**Shion (Guild Master -- me lol)
Jolt
Kcaj
Paso
NekoSasori
Nanoja
Phatality
Larenta
ShootinKum (... just don't ask about the name, I have no idea lol)

My personal online hours are from around:

[Weekdays] 3:00 PM ~ 8:30 PM (EST)
**[Wednesdays] 3:00 PM ~ 5:00 PM and 8:30 PM ~ 9:00 PM (EST)
[Weekends] 7:00 AM ~ 9:00 PM (EST)

Because I am still a student, I tend to go AFK while online to study, do homework, or nap (I get tired lol). If I do not respond in-game, please simply use the mailbox NPC and send me a letter; I will get back to you as soon as possible.

If you already have an account here on the DN-MMOsite Forums or are motivated enough to make one, feel free to post your Character Name, Current Level, Class/Job, and rate your Activity from 1 ~ 10 (1 being the lowest).

I will make a separate thread for the Guild Rules that will be linked here:

Remnants Guild Rules

Please be sure to read and abide by them accordingly.

Remnants YouTube
I have created a new YouTube Account and have uploaded some new videos
Feel free to check out some gameplay videos (mostly of me stalking other guildmates LOL).

Aemire's YouTube Channel

If any new content comes out, I'll try to be on top of it as soon as possible

Other helpful threads (Disclaimer: That were originally posted by the CN-DN English Guild Freedom) can be found below as well:

Advanced Game FAQs
Dragon Nest Mods Compilation

The latest English Patch (originally for CN-DN yet still works for KR-DN with some minor errors) can be found below:

DN [CN] English Patch v.51
(Credits to Chryses)

If you have any questions, feel free to ask~

I hope to see you in-game [SMILE=s30]
This post has been modified on Jan 21 , 2011 05:38:57 PM by   Liraka.

Return to the list

Bookmark and share to your friends

Jan 19, 2011 1:34 pm
Nice to know that there is an english community in korean server.

Hope you can update us with the latest content & videos of KR DN: farming, fishing, cooking, sea dragon nest, skill changes etc.

Most of us in DN CN are looking forward to it ^_^

Cheer!

Signature

FREEDOM - English Guild & Community in Foreign MMORPG's
Freedomplays homepage: http://www.freedomplays.com/
Follow me for the latest news & updates on foreign MMORPG
Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/chaose5
Youtube: http://www.youtube.com/user/chaose5

MMOsite Special Offer

Jan 19, 2011 2:07 pm
    shion u open new guild O_O
    greatzzzzzzzz
    its your bodyyyyyyyy PureKill

any why if u want join my guild i make you guld leader or senior or whatever u want lol
    i have 47 ppl in my guild now (all english sp
    eekers )

Jan 19, 2011 2:35 pm
    Quote:
    Originally Posted by chaose5
    Nice to know that there is an english community in korean server.

Hope you can update us with the latest content & videos of KR DN: farming, fishing, cooking, sea dragon nest, skill changes etc.

Most of us in DN CN are looking forward to it ^_^

Cheer!

Haha, nice to know that people are looking forward to it ^_^
    In fact, there is an update going on right now that won't end until 10:00 PM (EST), lasting for about 7 hours 30 minutes total.

So... I guess there's a LOT of new content :DD
    I'll keep you updated~
    I made a YouTube account recently, so I will upload there and update this thread on new videos later <3

And I'm sorry to say that I am still too weak to do the latest Sea Dragon's Nest. LOL. I'll probably die within the first map [SMILE=s2]

Jan 19, 2011 2:49 pm
    Leftovers/UCI/Paramedics here. Was in Loli with my Bowmaster whose IGN I forgot, and was also in it with Leftovers. Gonna try to join Remnants once I start playing again, I guess.

Jan 21, 2011 5:41 pm
    Feel free to check out the new YouTube Channel dedicated to the guild

I shall try my hardest to keep it updated~! [SMILE=s7]

Jan 25, 2011 12:21 pm
    i just join :P

MMOsite Special Offer

Feb 27, 2011 4:51 pm
      Dragon Nest Update:

The Lotus Marsh Update is almost here ~(^o^)~ *happydance + happyface = happyness*

In this update of KR-DN, a new town and various instance dungeons will be added to the game.

This update will also include new 1st Job Advancement choices (a total of 3 options for each class) and the availability of 2nd Job Advancements for characters that have reached level 45!!

For more information:

1) Wait until March comes around the corner (GET OUT OF THE BOX, MARCH!!)      [SMILE=s29]
      2) Please see my YouTube Channel (http://youtube.com/user/Aemire/) to see videos of the latest content and updates; I will post Lotus Marsh dungeon runs, new job playthroughs and storyline cutscenes ^o^

... When my freaking MP4 converter starts working again...       [SMILE=s31]

Feb 27, 2011 8:29 pm
      Can't wait for your videos.

Mar 11, 2011 12:24 pm
      Updating information on the upcoming March 24 Lotus March Update:

Class Advancements to 3rd Job are now confirmed in the latest update of KR-DN.

March 24th Update Preview

The following are the class advancements for each 2nd Job (also with the original Korean Names):

Warrior 워리어
      Sword Master 소드마스터 > Gladiator 그라이에터or Warlord 문로드
      Mercenary 머셔너리 > Barbarian 바바리안 or Destroyer 디스트로이어

Archer 아처
      Bow Master 보우마스터 > Sniper 스나이퍼 or Artillery 아틸러리
      Acrobat 아크로벳 > Tempest 템페스트 or Wind Walker 윈드워커

Sorceress 소서리스
      Elemental Lord 에리멘탈로드 > Selena Ana (Blessed Fire Spirit Selena) 셀레아나 or Elaine Strachan (Blessed Water Spirit Elaine) 엘레스트라
      Force User 포스유저 > Deity 스마셔 or Majesty 마제스티

Cleric 크레릭
      Paladin 팔라딘 > Guardian 가디언 or Crusader 크루세이더
      Priest 프리스트 > Saint 세인트 or Inquisitor 인퀴지터

The following is a short preview of a few skills for the next Class Advancement:

드래곤네스트: 2차전직 스킬 일부 공개 (Dragon Nest 2nd Class Advancement)

And finally, here is some Concept Art from ThisIsGame for Dragon Nest's Lotus Marsh Update
      Lotus Marsh Map Designs
      Lotus Marsh Mobs

Enjoy ;)
      This post has been modified on Mar 12 , 2011 07:44:24 AM by   Liraka.

Mar 12, 2011 7:44 am
      (See above post for update)

Oct 7, 2014 7:01 am
      hi..im from phillipines..!as of now im working here in korea..i want to play DN cause i hav an account DN in the philippines..can i use my account from phil..?and can i ask you on how to download DN here in korea????plssss...i need your response cause im adik on that game..thank you and godbless....!!

mobile forum
      posted via cellphone

MMOsite Special Offer

Quick Reply:Korean Dragon Nest Online English Guild: Remnants

Smiles
        refresh
        Go Advanced »