Sponsor

Quick Jump Full Board List
Forum Home Dragon Nest Grade A produtcion, how to craft?

Grade A produtcion, how to craft?

Dec 27, 2010 8:43 am
Hello everyone,

I'm a SM lv 33, and i was wondering and trying to figure out how to craft A items in Sacred/Saint haven. When i click on "A item production" nothing happened. I can't even see the menu in which you select the item you want to craft.

Can anyone help me how to craft A items in the blacksmith? for lv 32...
I've read somewhere that you need to do a quest. But the fact is I don't know from which NPC I can get the quest.
Thanks

Return to the list

Bookmark and share to your friends

Dec 27, 2010 9:48 am
I'm not at that level you are, but I can take a wild guess and be totally wrong, but I'll use an example. Cadallic Village's BlackSmith has B Grade production. In order to do it, you have to obtain the quest for Minotaur Nest (General Weng Mamba) and complete by successfully beating the nest and killing the boss. After that the B Grade Production is unlocked and you can produce the Minotaur Set Armor and Weapons. From that it brings me to believe in order to obtain the A Grade Production in Saint Haven you must obtain the quest you need for one of Higher Nests and complete it to unlock the A Grade Production.
This post has been modified on Dec 27 , 2010 12:36:55 PM by   LordBal.

MMOsite Special Offer

Dec 27, 2010 9:58 am
    I know too. But I can't find the quests....And still, even a lv 40 player i know, doesn't know how to unlock the craft. Maybe it's a quest to kill Cerberus. But i can go to the Cerberus Nest without a quest. At lv 32, the nest is unlocked automatically

Dec 27, 2010 10:29 am
    beat the hell mode

Signature

Dec 27, 2010 10:53 am
    took me a while to figure out how to craft too.....but...you have to do a quest chain for the cerb quest to be unlocked....no clue what quest.....but then you get the quest from the town chief in saint haven....defeat hellmode cerb and the 32A production will be unlocked.....

Signature

My Dragon Nest YouTube Channel

[ Eise ][ 40 Force User ][ Lewe ][ 40 Paladin ]

[ 西南电信一区 Server 3 ]

Dec 27, 2010 12:30 pm
    Quote:
    Originally Posted by Sething
    took me a while to figure out how to craft too.....but...you have to do a quest chain for the cerb quest to be unlocked....no clue what quest.....but then you get the quest from the town chief in saint haven....defeat hellmode cerb and the 32A production will be unlocked.....

Ah, good to know I was right on track. Thanks guys for explaining it in detail, now I know exactly what I have to do to get A production when I get there. Just a quick shout out to the players on Server 2 in launcher, Server 1 in-game, if you're out there please add LordBal. I have many good Chinese friends now though too who I just use google translate with. Though it isn't too accurate at time, we have some good convos. lol

Quick Reply:Grade A produtcion, how to craft?

Smiles
    refresh
    Go Advanced »