Sponsor

Quick Jump Full Board List
Forum Home Dragon Nest i need help DN CN my acoount

i need help DN CN my acoount

Nov 21, 2010 4:48 am
damn.. something was wrong.. i didn't put any password in 2nd password before you choose your character.. but when i login.. it's required me to login your 2nd password.. can someone help me about my problem? .. i dont understand chinese.. im from philippines.. huhuhu.. i think im hacked.. oh God..

Return to the list

Bookmark and share to your friends

Nov 21, 2010 5:27 am
Quote:
Originally Posted by Mitch Lee Payusan
damn.. something was wrong.. i didn't put any password in 2nd password before you choose your character.. but when i login.. it's required me to login your 2nd password.. can someone help me about my problem? .. i dont understand chinese.. im from philippines.. huhuhu.. i think im hacked.. oh God..

I think not.
U just need to enter second pass u want with that virtual letters, and dont forget it in future.
Sorry for bad lang.

Signature

Dragon Nest [CN]
Server: 华中电信二区
IGN: Nyo★kee
Class: Swordmaster Lvl: 40
Guild: FREEDOM

MMOsite Special Offer

Nov 21, 2010 5:35 am
    no.. but 1st i put password.. then i removed because i was too lazy to login again with 4 numbers right?.. but when i login again.. it's required me to login your 2nd password.. huhu.. can you understand english?..

Nov 21, 2010 6:13 am
    A little^^

"i didn't put any password in 2nd password before"

"1st i put password.. then i removed"

You should type it first you know, i think its bug or something, try to login later.

Signature

Dragon Nest [CN]
    Server: 华中电信二区
    IGN: Nyo★kee
    Class: Swordmaster Lvl: 40
    Guild: FREEDOM
    Nov 21, 2010 6:16 am
    can you read chinese?.. hehe.. yeah.. i think's bug. or someone hacked me?.. hayz.. but im sure i didnt put any 2nd password of my character.. i hate this update.. haha..

Nov 21, 2010 8:35 am
    You can force reset it! You will receive a mail notifying your reset after that. But if you didn't register your account with an e-mail, you can still force reset it but you will need to wait 2 days for the process to be done!

Signature

Dragon Nest CN - Freedom's Youtube Channel
    Server: 华中电信一区
    IGN: Calena (Mon)
    Class: Lv 70 Tempest (Thanks to Eddie :D)
    Guild: Freedom

Blade & Soul CN
    Server: 网通一区 - 咆哮寺院
    IGN: 白柳 (v2seraph)
    Class: Assassin
    Guild: Freedom (Evil - 浑天教)
    Nov 21, 2010 5:52 pm
    aw.. i think i registered an account without an email.. how can you add your email to your account?.. do you have a guide how to force the password?.. i barely need it..

MMOsite Special Offer

Nov 22, 2010 2:56 am
      Visit HERE

Key in your User Name & Password, key in your safety card info if you have one, click Next.

Tick the option shown below, choose the server you're playing on, click Next. Wait 2 days for the process to be done!

Signature

Blade & Soul CN
      Nov 22, 2010 3:41 am
      yey. thanks a bro.. after 2 days.. the same password?.. after reset?..  or no more 2nd password?.. thank you so much..

Nov 22, 2010 7:51 am
      Same login password. Your second password will get reset to default (No password).

Signature

Blade & Soul CN
      Nov 22, 2010 3:57 pm
      You are forced to reset the Dragon Valley [2 one area of South China Telecom] 2-level password, you 2 days [2 one area of South China Telecom] 2-level password will be cleared, please visit the game code to modify the 2 , control by anyone else.

what is the game code?..

Nov 22, 2010 10:43 pm
      I'd prefer you paste the Chinese message or screenshot here as I can actually read them! But I think that message tell you to login 2 days later to change your second password ASAP.
      This post has been modified on Nov 22 , 2010 10:43:18 PM by   v2seraph.

Signature

Blade & Soul CN

MMOsite Special Offer

Nov 23, 2010 12:43 am
        yes... i can play now for almost 3 days been locked.. huhuhuhu.. thank you so much for the help.. i really appreciate it..

Apr 9, 2011 3:55 pm
        somebody can help ? :( im new user and i dont know what is it this second number... 4 numbers but wtf ?

Sep 7, 2011 8:38 am
        umm i have a problem 2 w cant remember my 2nd password [SMILE=24] i keep trying combinations but i cant figure it out [SMILE=19]

Jul 31, 2012 11:14 pm
        i cant remember my 2nd password what i will do ?

Nov 22, 2012 7:13 am
        [quote]Quote: Originally Posted by [url=http://forum.mmosite.com/member/info/2680881/2]BartoChan[/url] at Nov 21, 2010 5:27 am
        [QUOTE]Quote:
        Originally Posted by Mitch Lee Payusan
        damn.. something was wrong.. i didn't put any password in 2nd password before you choose your character.. but when i login.. it's required me to login your 2nd password.. can someone help me about my problem? .. i dont understand chinese.. im from philippines.. huhuhu.. i think im hacked.. oh God..[/QUOTE]
        I think not.
        U just need to enter second pass u want with that virtual letters, and dont forget it in future.
        Sorry for bad lang. [url=http://forum.mmosite.com/thread/2/49/20101121/i_need_help_DN_CN_my_acoount-4da8286f9ee481713-1.html#p4da828850150f5][STB_STATIC_IMAGE_HOST]images/back.gif[/STB_STATIC_IMAGE_HOST][/url][/quote]Damn!! GM help me to recover my second password ITS HACK !!! huhu help me GM pls

MMOsite Special Offer

Nov 22, 2012 6:46 pm
          [b]Reply [url=http://forum.mmosite.com/thread/2/49/20101121/i_need_help_DN_CN_my_acoount-4da8286f9ee481713-1.html#p4da8288502eccd]2#[/url] [i]Mitch Lee Payusan[/i][/b] [br] [br]is that the best English u can give ? criticizing others if they can understand you ? WTF ? learn more from school, kid.

Sep 19, 2013 1:53 am
          how to verify my 2nd password??..plss help me

Quick Reply:i need help DN CN my acoount

Smiles
          refresh
          Go Advanced »