Sponsor

Quick Jump Full Board List
Forum Home Dragon Nest Dragon Nest New Patch Launched! Free Skill-reset Scroll

Dragon Nest New Patch Launched! Free Skill-reset Scroll

Oct 19, 2010 2:00 am
Finally the new patch is available! Have you tried the new features? Here is my last thread:  Dragon Nest CN New Patch Preview

But now I have surprise for you guys! Free Skill-reset Scroll is expecting you! WOW!!!!!!

To celebrate the Dragon Nest CN new patch, the official has started many great events!

Event One:

Tutor System

Dragon Nest launches tutor system! From Octo 19th -Nove 10th, the top 10 tutors in your server could get special cash items, including Skill-reset Scroll! The tutor who had 2/3 graduated apprentice could also get item reward. The graduated apprentice could get a Rank A necklace as reward.

Note:
#Only lv32+ players could be the tutor, lv1-29 players could be the apprentice! The tutor must be lv 10 higher than the apprentice.
# Right click the character to apply to be his/her tutor or apprentice!

Event Two:

Celebrating in the weekend

The event will last from October 22th 9:00A.M to October 24th 9:00 A.M

# On 24th, you will get higher EXP and drop rate!
# If you could use more 200 FTG  each day, after the weekend you could ger a free Skill-reset Scroll. The item is limited to be used in 24 hours.

Event Three:

Heading for  Lv 40

From Octo 19th to Nove 10th, the official will randomly pick 100 lv 40 players in each server and give out 888 cash shop points; and pick another 10 lv 40 players to give out 8888 cash shop points!

More to expect in latest Dragon Nest CN!

Return to the list

Signature

Bookmark and share to your friends

Oct 20, 2010 12:13 am
hello admin, i have a problem with my account [DN-CN]. the two characters that i made was erased and leave my account with zero characters. i was able to log in and play Oct. 19, 2010 but when i logged in on Oct. 20, 2010 they were erased.

and also i when i logged in my account in the game it will say  "The system has determined that your account is not verified, please go to pwd.sdo.com site information to fill up."

i can't find the verification button in the site or any information to fill up. i tried to translate it and add email and verified it but the msg will still pop out after i logged in.

Do DN-CN have erased my characters? T_T

i would appreciate your reply.

MMOsite Special Offer

Nov 9, 2010 10:42 am
    maybe its because u choos the wrong server pay atention to the reight side of the server it will have the number of character u own on that server like this 以快速的攻击速(2)

Quick Reply:Dragon Nest New Patch Launched! Free Skill-reset Scroll

Smiles
    refresh
    Go Advanced »