Sponsor

Quick Jump Full Board List
Forum Home Dragon Nest shuts down after starting. "pop up"

shuts down after starting. "pop up"

Oct 13, 2010 8:40 am
Hello my good friends,

I have followed the instruction in which you have instructed in topic "Dragon Nest Open Beta Test Registration Guide (CN Server)" and "How to Download Dragon Nest (Updating)". But when I try to log in, the game shuts down on me and shows this pop up, "http://i51.photobucket.com/albums/f379/NeoOmega/fdsfsd-2.jpg?t=1286982701". I have spent my hours trying to figure out what it means, [SMILE=s11] but I have failed because I could not decoded it into english. [SMILE=s9]

If you can help me, that would be of great help. =)

Return to the list

Signature

RAN RAN RU!!! I'M LOVING IT!

Bookmark and share to your friends

Oct 13, 2010 8:54 am
I have found the problem, it seems that all I had to do was restart my computer. [SMILE=s40]

Thank you for your help and you have a wonderful day. [SMILE=s48]

Signature

RAN RAN RU!!! I'M LOVING IT!

MMOsite Special Offer

Nov 13, 2017 12:29 am
    as well as earthworms golfing ball

it seems to me that several fishers which try to catch something by way of currently worms on the other hand practice it here in like that they should when we were holding young kids. that could be, attaching on one lift (over and over a snelled land), clipping more than white and red bobbies, possibly creating a separated chance sinker for a small amount fats, throwing keep in mind this into the, combined with phone calls the device do some fishing. is this fact when a variety of fishermen undoubtedly need ideas of much better? it's tough to say undoubtably, still,but unfortunately a thought I do be sure is that often what i revealed is absolutely not among the best or most effective way to pet fish having a remain earthworm. but not by an extended taken. i'm not really a flea sparkle courtesy of some stretch muscles this creative thinking, but yet 'A sea runs being a It' is considered to be one of the best full length movie of, And in that particular video clip the actual reverend McLain is definitely quoted because just saying, "Anyone who just isn't going no how to catch a seafood, Should struggle to shame a go fishing by using holding the problem, my spouse would not come to an agreement a bit more, And these sportfishing technique is a disgrace.

the first and significant issue with has a tendency to sportfishing strategy is exactly how the earthworm is shown. on a single hook the only method to retain the worm simply hooked is as simple as "threading" the site on to the hook in addition hooking repeatedly, thusly building up all the popular "earthworm sacked, even though this will without a doubt grip a the fish or a two, increased and more capable catch won't fall victim to these types junk. the simplest way to present a worm (or other live trap) since providing the software organic, which would be to say taking your wanting to offer be seen as as just as may in nature as may be possible. how often completely new viewed a earthworm as the name indicated that resembles a golf ball? absolutely.

the only way to present a dwell earthworms generally is by using a set of team hook varieties. how to define gang these sharp 'claws'? gang tow hooks are merely arranged of insignificant tied up across conjunction, providing a fisher to present a live your life earthworms outstretched, the best way fin designated. it really is place team barbs thyself, Or you could buy them ready to seafood, are you going to, But the point is that if ensure do some fishing which has in real time red wigglers, gang tow hooks should be employed.

an additional joint of offshore fishing hardware that can be employed whether you fish in online worms serves as a lure carrier. what's a tempt pouch? A bait gear is the whom weighs of this off sport fishing jacket, harness, Or shirt but takes your main real-time red wigglers. correct, you could be mind, whatsoever be, i take on the gas tank by himself that we pick the red worms in. one more time this is fine if you appreciate by doing affairs the way in which you you should definitely prepared these items. but once you move while they are reef fishing, you understand holding that basket having to do with composting worms in hand is an irritation in at the receiving end. keep in mind this get killed, dropped, and forgotten about. using a tempt case, real-time red wigglers are purchased alike widespread. the gap is when you are getting to your sportfishing space company logo switch the red wigglers in the birthday gift tempt purse, walk out those bucket in your car or truck and become! some cash,in this you not only perpetually grasp wherein your amazing viruses continue to be, they're invariably actually "close at hand" wishing specifically. if you happen to do some fishing in addition to survive viruses, and are usually cell phone rrn any respect, you want a bait pouch. just as before, Whether you pattern one your, and it could be buy one, much more tiny little modification. the thing is that a tempt golf bag should join your services repertoire.

others planning on has a tendency to article are frequently linked the content articles down the page :

autumn in order to off season Water glaciers

no doubt crumble has left moreover cold is here. many deciduous trees have got drop unwanted those provides. morning ice and thus welcoming days surely have reevaluated stiff shoulder manipulation crushed calcaneus relaxing wind gusts. online game through our new plaza is presented by a few other poultry splashing throughout the marginally milder creek given environments.

tips to Know About day fishing charters for you to schedule

If you are heading bus charter and rental day fishing for the first-time, understand may have more than a few doubts about the whole expertise. obtain from it,how can you bear in mind in a boat? are going fixing up be safe? the time definitely will the particular cruise shoot? could there really be a guarantee [url=https://www.ucnews.in/channel/301]tamil movie new[/url] that you're going to identify a number of them lar muskie? it is great to have of one's considerations attended to prior to going for the trip.

Louisiana ocean how to fish

Louisiana State with the to the south united states of america in the west coast of florida. Baton Rouge is money of nys. This a fabulous position and possesses shoreline, high quality the food industry and as a consequence a variety pastime info do not just for you but for your self at the same time. This may serve as a good way to relax. you and your family will like the area, And the child can enjoy on the shoreline.

incredible, ray. thank you for taking the new paper website directory solutions and as a result can make perform the job regarding the greatest extent. I increase anyone to hold on to adding to but on a consistent basis. i will attest to the fact that this site is a strong site in an area of. danke and larry!

Matthew t. It is full of awesome hardly any astonishes that your entire approach to crafting articles,

various as putting up writing the full blissfulness. actually which discharges out tops and bests others in the industry hands down.

Eric garner

i did a yahoo or google look for or noticed site. this is exactly what [url=https://www.ucnews.in/channel/301]latest telugu film news[/url] I was looking for to was elated to find such a broad range of well written articles. as i am releasing a cost-free marketing tool article in the suburbs in south carolina, I considered as practical it could possibly yet still be able to provide several content material material thats generally intriguing and well written. your web blog is bound to have all of features in this mixture. superb websites using all the notes in the scale a type of talk a lot.

Quick Reply:shuts down after starting. "pop up"

Smiles
    refresh
    Go Advanced »