Sponsor

Quick Jump Full Board List
Forum Home Dragon Nest NSFW! Dragon Nest Nude Patch for fun!

NSFW! Dragon Nest Nude Patch for fun!

Oct 11, 2010 12:37 am
*Topic Locked by JohnSanctity 1/17/2012*

Please note that this patch is not about hack or bot! It's just a character mode which is only available to yourself, but not others.

This doesn't represent any idea of MMOsite! (Forgive me, ben! lol! I think ppl will love this! )

It's a (almost totally) nude patch for archer and sorceress! After installing the patch, you will see a naked character! lol!

How to install: Just extract the two pak files and paste them into Dragon Nest folder. (Remember that you must update the client first and each time you want to update your client, you need to remove the nude patch first, just like the English patch)

Download link: It's from skydrive! Definitely not virus!

Please reply here to tell me if you like it! tnx!

[ The post was edited by JohnSanctity at Jan 17, 2012 4:22 pm ]

Return to the list

Bookmark and share to your friends

Oct 11, 2010 1:30 am
its not work for me...
i put it in dragon nest folder
btw i have win 7....
tell me why its not work XD

MMOsite Special Offer

Oct 11, 2010 4:13 am
    its work in korea ver too?

Oct 12, 2010 1:48 am
    It works in all the versions!

Please take off all your equips! If you are wearing something, it won't show the naked character

Oct 12, 2010 11:28 am
    yea!! ... its  a good patch ! :$

Signature

DragonNest[KR]: PriestDany Lvl 40 - xArkantoSx Lvl 40 SwordMaster - FU lvl 40 - Paladin lvl 32

Oct 15, 2010 12:33 am
    lol!  I think I could find more similar patches! These are only available in your own game!

Signature

Oct 15, 2010 4:17 am
    its work only in cadilac villge cuz in the oter place evre one wite custom lol

MMOsite Special Offer

Oct 25, 2010 2:53 am
      Need some Help , can anyone tell me how to unpack the .pak files ?
      Already tryed:
      -Rename to .zip .rar etc.
      -Pakscape , Dragon Unpacker , Pak Explorer , Altools , Format Factory.

So how do i unpack them ? =(

Feb 10, 2011 3:02 am

Simply unzip archive, you downloaded, to the game main directory. (Copy 2 files from archive to gamedir) That is all, I think. English path works in this way, this path, I think, will work too.

BTW, I have "Critical Error":

Game working, but instead character list, I saw white screen and windows get error "runtime error in dragonnest.exe (without english path its not work too). Version 53...

(P.S. to GreenMao (Hi there ! Yes, pervert, it didn't work. I hope you'll be more lucky) )
      This post has been modified on Feb 10 , 2011 03:05:37 AM by   ShadowNerZhul.

Aug 2, 2011 4:58 am
      i wonder if it would work if i rename the files from "Resource00-archer03sex.pak" and "Resource-sorceress02sex.pak" to Resource03.pak and Resource02.pak...?

Aug 4, 2011 11:25 am
      this doesn't seem to work if anyone knows how to fix this please post

Aug 5, 2011 2:32 am
      Ok what is told makes no sense whatsoever. Its a .rar file not a zipped folder....and there is only one file. so how is it REALLY done?

MMOsite Special Offer

Aug 5, 2011 3:02 am
        Oh and just to be clear i have been putting the file in
        C:\Nexon\DragonNest

I tired it as it was (.rar) along with .exe and .pak
        and i also tried putting it in

C:\Nexon\DragonNest\HShield\Update\patch\39

Aug 5, 2011 6:46 am
        Quote: Originally Posted by ShadowNerZhul at Feb 10, 2011 3:02 am

Simply unzip archive, you downloaded, to the game main directory. (Copy 2 files from archive to gamedir) That is all, I think. English path works in this way, this path, I think, will work too.

BTW, I have "Critical Error":

Game working, but instead character list, I saw white screen and windows get error "runtime error in dragonnest.exe (without english path its not work too). Version 53...

(P.S. to GreenMao (Hi there ! Yes, pervert, it didn't work. I hope you'll be more lucky) )
        This post has been modified on Feb 10 , 2011 03:05:37 AM by   ShadowNerZhul.     
        you can have only one in at a time, but if you extract both packs and then put both folder contents into one and pack them back in you can use them both.

http://www.mediafire.com/?aodueddj2562cyl

Aug 5, 2011 7:05 pm
        Does this work for all female characters or just your character?

Aug 5, 2011 7:36 pm
        lol. you just clear those one's. guys  are really in to it.. lol

Aug 6, 2011 6:38 pm
        can i get a tutorial or something

MMOsite Special Offer

Aug 7, 2011 11:40 pm
          There's something wrong with the sorceress .pak file.

Aug 8, 2011 2:07 pm
          hmmm not working and i extracted the files and stored to DragonNest under the Nexon file. is it possible that it isn't patching it into the game?

Aug 8, 2011 2:33 pm
          actually i even tried just the archer with no equips not even weapons and it still didn't work...

Quick Reply:NSFW! Dragon Nest Nude Patch for fun!

Smiles
          refresh
          Go Advanced »