Sponsor

Quick Jump Full Board List
Forum Home Dragon Nest What is FTG in dragon nest??

What is FTG in dragon nest??

Sep 29, 2010 11:29 pm
I cant continue my Quest anymore...and i dont understand chinese..iam playing CN version...can anyone explain to me
This post has been modified on Sep 29 , 2010 11:29:28 PM by   lkleong.

Return to the list

Bookmark and share to your friends

Sep 30, 2010 1:40 am
FTG is fatigue. Everytime you go dungeon/instance, a certain amount of FTG is reduced from your daily 700 points. FTG refreshes every 4am (GMT+8).

To maximize your FTG usage in order to level up faster, try to go dungeon in party because the FTG spent is reduced. More people in a party, less FTG used.

Also, for clearing quest, it is best to go for dungeon under easy/normal mode because hard & master mode consume much more FTG. Only go higher difficulties dungeon if the quest ask you to.

Signature

FREEDOM - English Guild & Community in Foreign MMORPG's

MMOsite Special Offer

Sep 30, 2010 7:47 am
    i like goin to hard/master when soloing i like to earn money and exp =) i dont like goin to easy/normal its sooo easy =/ =P but like he said FTG is fatigue, to check how much is left, look at the lower bar on your screen.

Sep 30, 2010 9:35 am
    FTG = Fatigue System....

Signature

DragonNest[KR]: PriestDany Lvl 40 - xArkantoSx Lvl 40 SwordMaster - FU lvl 40 - Paladin lvl 32

Sep 30, 2010 11:45 pm
    FTG is fatigue

Oct 25, 2010 7:41 pm
    Hey there. Me and my friend got some problems with FTG. i know that when it reach 0, you can only enjoy arena but... i keep getting into something called "FTG state" after few dungeons or so... i still have 507 faitugue left and i just cant do a thing, cant buy/sell/earn items, etc.... i dont get it. seriously is it a bug or soemthing? happened to me before when i had 604 FTG still.... i am like... om gis it even possible to use all FTG before you go into "FTG STATE" w/e it means.... Anyone experienced something like that or just me and my friend? Any solution to fix it would be nice.

Nov 19, 2010 11:19 am
    Quote:
    Originally Posted by Umichoo
    Hey there. Me and my friend got some problems with FTG. i know that when it reach 0, you can only enjoy arena but... i keep getting into something called "FTG state" after few dungeons or so... i still have 507 faitugue left and i just cant do a thing, cant buy/sell/earn items, etc.... i dont get it. seriously is it a bug or soemthing? happened to me before when i had 604 FTG still.... i am like... om gis it even possible to use all FTG before you go into "FTG STATE" w/e it means.... Anyone experienced something like that or just me and my friend? Any solution to fix it would be nice.

FTG ONLY affects going unto dungeons,  NOTHING ELSE, so this issue of yours might be something else, nothing to do with your FTG.

MMOsite Special Offer

Nov 19, 2010 12:16 pm
      May be a little late replying but this may serve as future reference for newer players!

Quote:
      Originally Posted by Umichoo

You are probably referring to 'Addict Limitation'. You have to update your account info (NIC, must be over 18 years old) to bypass the 3 hours limitation!

To update your info:

1) Visit: HERE
      2) Login
      3) Fill in name (3-4 Chinese characters) and China NIC (Get a generator to generate an over 18 years old NIC)

This post has been modified on Nov 19 , 2010 12:28:34 PM by   v2seraph.

Signature

Dragon Nest CN - Freedom's Youtube Channel
      Server: 华中电信一区
      IGN: Calena (Mon)
      Class: Lv 70 Tempest (Thanks to Eddie :D)
      Guild: Freedom

Blade & Soul CN
      Server: 网通一区 - 咆哮寺院
      IGN: 白柳 (v2seraph)
      Class: Assassin
      Guild: Freedom (Evil - 浑天教)
      Feb 12, 2011 7:06 am
      v2seraph but where is the log-in button and where should i edit my information? i really can't chinese

Apr 14, 2011 1:19 pm
      hey if FTG reach zero?? what else should we do?? to continue go to dungeons?? rply and hopefully somebody help me..

Jul 22, 2011 5:17 am
      [quote]Quote: Originally Posted by 203.*.*.144 at Apr 14, 2011 1:19 pm
      hey if FTG reach zero?? what else should we do?? to continue go to dungeons?? rply and hopefully somebody help me.. [url=http://forum.mmosite.com/thread/2/49/20100929/What_is_FTG_in_dragon_nest-4da8286f20da95c13-1.html#p4dac1bdfb385ca][STB_STATIC_IMAGE_HOST]images/back.gif[/STB_STATIC_IMAGE_HOST][/url][/quote]I have the same question. What else can you do if you run out of FTG?

Jul 23, 2011 3:21 am
      Quote: Originally Posted by 175.*.*.34 at Jul 22, 2011 5:17 am
      Quote: Originally Posted by 203.*.*.144 at Apr 14, 2011 1:19 pmhey if FTG reach zero?? what else should we do?? to continue go to dungeons?? rply and hopefully somebody help me..     
      I have the same question. What else can you do if you run out of FTG?     
      If you are 16+:
      -  you can do theme park (good exp);
      - DL (good exp).

If you are 32+:
      - you can do cerberus and cerberus hell;

If you are 40+:
      - you can do mantico/manticor hell, apo/apo hell;

If you are 50+:
      - you can do bishop;

If you are VIP:
      - you can farm, fishing.

You can also do PVP (but i no like it).

Bye bye ^_^

Signature

TaliaEX LVL 24: TheLoosers guild Dragon Nest SEA.

Talia LVL 50 : TheLoosers guild Dragon Nest CN.

MAJESTY AND SAINT PVE BUILT: TALIA & Z3T SUPPORT FOR DN SEA/NA

MMOsite Special Offer

Mar 21, 2012 1:03 am
        [b]Reply [url=http://forum.mmosite.com/thread/2/49/20100929/What_is_FTG_in_dragon_nest-4da8286f20da95c13-1.html#p4da8288078c9b2]0#[/url] [i]lkleong[/i][/b] [br] [br]i dont agree on this!!!!!!! pls bring it back!!!

May 23, 2012 9:14 pm
        FTG = FATIGUE SYSTEM

if you run out of it .. item drops of mobs will decrease ..

so it means 0 FTG = 0 DROP fck FTG

so i came to realize that  i can't farm gold anymore ..

so i find a new way to farm gold without FTG

Where to Farm Gold

Signature

http://www.dragonnestanswers.com

Quick Reply:What is FTG in dragon nest??

Smiles
        refresh
        Go Advanced »