Sponsor

Quick Jump Full Board List
Forum Home Dragon Nest Sharing: Dragon Nest Bikini Patch Download

Sharing: Dragon Nest Bikini Patch Download

Aug 31, 2010 12:59 am
Hey guys, do you like the fashion in Dragon Nest? yah, I know it's Cash Shop item, but now I got a free patch that will give your character a big surprise! It's a Bikini fashion patch! If you install the patch, you character will wear the bikini patch, but in other ppl's eyes you still look normal! So it's just for fun, not a hack!

Check out my screenshot! A lv one Archer gril with bikini! Super Hot!

Then I want to declare that : 1. This post doesn't represent any view of MMOsite. I just found it in Chinese fansite and share with you guys! 2. I uploaded it via Rayfile! It's safe !

Ok! Now it's the download link: http://www.rayfile.com/en/files/bda80959-b4d2-11df-93be-0015c55db73d/

How to install the Bikini patch?
1. Download the .rar file and extract the resource_01.pak file
2. Make sure your client has installed the latest ptach, and put the PAK file into the folder. (Remember that each time when you need to update the client, you have remove the patch at first)
3. Run the game and take off all your equips! Then you will found your character with hot Bikini!

Of course this is just for fun and screenshot! Hope you will like it! I will try to find more funny patches!
This post has been modified on Aug 31 , 2010 01:06:26 AM by   OXOX.

Return to the list

Bookmark and share to your friends

Aug 31, 2010 2:49 am
Good job,man! I gotta try this myself!

Signature

MMOsite Special Offer

Aug 31, 2010 3:13 am
    nice patch lol .the only thing i have not been able to do is make a dragon nest account

Signature

Aug 31, 2010 8:48 am
    Quote:
    Originally Posted by samahir01
    nice patch lol .the only thing i have not been able to do is make a dragon nest account

want me to help? i created an adult account for my friend, but he isnt playing anymore...u can have it if u want, so pm me if interested..otherwise i could provide u a chinese name and a 18+ chinese ID

Aug 31, 2010 9:03 am
    i pmed you raffosxx.plz do check your message box .thanks.

Signature

Aug 31, 2010 9:33 am
    btw...could u link the site please? i'd like to check if there something for sorceress too

Aug 31, 2010 10:10 am
    i wonder if this thing can work with jp/kr dn

MMOsite Special Offer

Aug 31, 2010 10:52 am
      lol this was a kool patch

Aug 31, 2010 12:51 pm
      inb4 nude patch lol.

Signature

Aug 31, 2010 1:20 pm
      it was a sexy bikini patch [SMILE=s52]

Aug 31, 2010 2:11 pm
      Eh. All it does is changes your characters textures. The characters look smexy though <3.

Aug 31, 2010 3:24 pm
      seing this game these days dont impress me a bit they taking too much time to get it to america and europe at the time i was like wow awsome now is -.-" nice pile of shit

MMOsite Special Offer

Aug 31, 2010 4:48 pm
        Editing the game failes is banneable offense if you dont know... ¬¬

Signature

Aug 31, 2010 7:30 pm
        but its not like they're seeing this

Sep 1, 2010 3:27 pm
        how do you just make a patch like that?:O

Sep 2, 2010 1:05 am
        Any other patches like this in the fansite u mentioned? care to share if so please?

Sep 2, 2010 7:21 pm
        This patch was posted on a Chinese DN Tool Development forum.. Please give credit to the true creators..

If you however happen to actually have made it yourself, then by request please make a casual costume patch. (The jeans and what not type look).

Signature

MMOsite Special Offer

Sep 17, 2010 6:14 pm
          want me to help? i created an adult account for my friend, but he isnt playing anymore...u can have it if u want, so pm me if interested..
          wedding dressesotherwise i could provide u a chinese name and a 18+ chinese ID  www.wellbridal.com

Jul 31, 2011 9:09 pm
          Hey I also seen there was a Sorceress Maid outfit and was wondering if you could get that that would be great if you could thanks for reading

Jan 8, 2012 5:49 am
          ^_^

Quick Reply:Sharing: Dragon Nest Bikini Patch Download

Smiles
          refresh
          Go Advanced »