Sponsor

Quick Jump Full Board List
Forum Home Dragon Nest Dragon Nest Chapter Two: Dark Lair Introduction

Dragon Nest Chapter Two: Dark Lair Introduction

Aug 25, 2010 7:21 pm
Today, The Dragon Nest (CN) just updated the new expansion: Chapter Two Dark Lair. The following are the details of the expansion.

1. New Area: Dark Lair

Dark Lair is a new area only for level 20+ players. Here you could earn high EXP and golds without spending any Fatigue. Here is a guide about Dark Lair

2. New Instance: Kerberos Nest

A new lv 32 instance with 5 stages. Killing the boss Kerberos you could gather some materials which could be made into Kerberos sets. More details coming soon!

Kerberos Nest Review and Guide: http://forum.mmosite.com/topics/517/201008/26/310,1.html

Kerberos Nest Trailer:

3. New Items (Cash Shop)

Bikini, Wing and other Accessories

4. Newbie Gift Package

Later we will update the new patch and provide the download link at http://download.mmosite.com/, or you could choose the automatic updating.
This post has been modified on Aug 26 , 2010 01:34:14 AM by   187ben.

Return to the list

Signature

Bookmark and share to your friends

Aug 25, 2010 8:08 pm
Hmm so its like an expansion, how exciting O.O, so is there any news of level cap increasing?

MMOsite Special Offer

Aug 26, 2010 12:17 am
    Not yet! But the new area and instance will take you a long time to conquer!

Signature

Aug 26, 2010 1:43 am
    its there any permanent costume????

Aug 26, 2010 8:50 am
    Not sure cause didn't followed everything about the korean server but weren't the jobchanges and such implemented before the Kerberos instance? Or were those originally ingame too?

Cause I remember pretty much videos floating around about new skills and all before the news about the Kerberos instance so guess if there were level cap increase that should be done before that patch on the korean server.

Aug 26, 2010 9:03 am
    Well it seems to me that it wont be too likely that they'll release two big patches in a row, they DO want players to like sorta chase the "I beat the game" feeling, or the Chinese DN team might still need more time for a new level cap increase since I know for sure the  skills aren't quite all the same as the Korean DN because I did try their skill simulators (KR version) for more detailed skill info but it seems like certain skill level reqs are different.., so I'm thinking Chinese DN WILL be slightly different from Korean DN despite it being the same game.

ANYWAYS, back to Dark Lair, I'm glad they released the new patch and more decent cash items, finally I can make my Sword Master have a "Chocolate" tan and not look retarded >=D

-Hyko

OH and not to mention with the new patch there are ALOT more people on, both English AND Chinese, which is a VERY good thing for people who wanna PARTAYY~~~~~
    This post has been modified on Aug 26 , 2010 09:04:33 AM by   Hykolov.

Aug 26, 2010 12:24 pm
    Quote:
    Originally Posted by 222.*.*.73

There isn't really any permanent items in F2Ps now and days.
    They need us to keep spending money xD
    Well AvA lets you buy a weapon with cash and keep it so idk xP

MMOsite Special Offer

Aug 26, 2010 12:55 pm
      Quote:
      Originally Posted by Beenhadfat
      Quote:
      Originally Posted by 222.*.*.73

There isn't really any permanent items in F2Ps now and days.
      They need us to keep spending money xD
      Well AvA lets you buy a weapon with cash and keep it so idk xP

I dont think I quite understand, because they DO have permanent as far as "until game closes" but i guess you guys mean that they might get rid of all items when beta closes? Hmm, Most likely in that sense, it might not be quite "permenant" but who knows! CN DN could be a bit different, I mean they DO have like 12309812309812093801983 servers and players all buying perma items :/

-Hyko

Aug 27, 2010 6:05 am
      cool

Aug 27, 2010 6:17 am
      Quote:
      Originally Posted by 187ben
      Today, The Dragon Nest (CN) just updated the new expansion: Chapter Two Dark Lair. The following are the details of the expansion.

Dark Lair is a new area only for level 20+ players. Here you could earn high EXP and golds without spending any Fatigue. Here is a guide about Dark Lair

I went there on 26th morning but there was no gold nor EXP....

Signature

Character: Elodie (lv50 Sniper)
      Server: Dragon Nest China, 南方电信一区, 3服烈火之灵
      Guild: TheLoosers
      How To Join Us?
      Guild Thread: We are < TheLoosers > xD
      Guild Sub board on mmosite forum
      Guild Website: Theloosers.webtribe.it

Aug 28, 2010 11:20 am
      Wow, there is already a chapter 2, and the English version didn't even come out yet D:. I really can't wait until the Eng version comes out. This looks pretty sick though o-o.

Aug 28, 2010 11:54 am
      dark lair ... if you give exp, and much much gold! (7 +), just got round aver 15 or more ...
      dark lair ... is very good and funny ... per need a good team

RECOMMENDED: PRIEST
      USSER FORCE
      PALADIN
      Bowmaster

This post has been modified on Aug 28 , 2010 11:55:29 AM by   Narkala.

Signature

CLOSERS [KR] IGN: Narkala - Ranger lvl 35
      Dragon Nest [SEA] IGN: ixNarkala - Lighting Fury lvl 80
      KRITIKA [CHINA] IGN: Narkala - DemonBlader
      DungeonStriker [CHINA] IGN: Narkala - HighPriest

MMOsite Special Offer

Aug 29, 2010 3:19 pm
        Quote:
        Originally Posted by DN Elodie
        Quote:
        Originally Posted by 187ben

I went there on 26th morning but there was no gold nor EXP....

Um its not like a giveaway, actually you need to participate in the instance, which is sorta like a "survival" themed instance with 35 stages(?) and the longer you survive with your party of 4 the more EXP and Gold you receive!

Hope it helps,
        Hyko

Feb 2, 2012 7:11 pm
        hahahaha tae

Aug 25, 2017 5:21 am
        wh0cd185848 [url=http://avodart.tools/]avodart[/url]

Quick Reply:Dragon Nest Chapter Two: Dark Lair Introduction

Smiles
        refresh
        Go Advanced »