Sponsor

Quick Jump Full Board List
Forum Home Dragon Nest Paladin infinite combo and PVP skill build(Pwning pvp since lvl 18)

Paladin infinite combo and PVP skill build(Pwning pvp since lvl 18)

Aug 23, 2010 1:10 am
First off, i would like to clarify that updates may change the way how paladin is played.It's only a matter of time till paladin is nerfed,(you know its coming!)
Being a paladin myself i have won alot of pvp matches even though it's a 5v1.Yeap thats how imba a paladin is.
I hope i don't see anymore noob/thrash paladin in pvp anymore, i got tired of them.
USE A MACE,3rd attack hits the ground!!!!

No heal, NO max hp.Why? If you aren't getting your butt kicked or pwned,you will notice you would have a empty mp gauge rather than a empty hp gauge.
Aerial recovery lvl 3, lvl 4 only decrease 2 seconds which isn't really helpful,same goes to sliding step.
Divine combo SUPER USEFUL COMBO skill! there are 2 forms for it, don't left click while using it and you can chain in with normal attack afterwards, pressing left click would activate its second form and push the opponent further used to chain with shin break.
Sliding knee kick lvl 3 for the extra downwards kick that push the enemy a little  further away.Used for infinite combo.

Holy cross for the range, you can skip this if you want to just like holy bolt,but all i can say is this skill is useful.

COMBOS:
Seriously, paladin combo doesn't take too much skills, just spam normal attack.One thing to take note is that always make sure there is a reasonable amount of space between you and the one you are comboing, use sliding knee kick to correct it when you are too close otherwise you can't combo.
Skills that reset combos are lightning upper,sliding knee kick,shin break,shield charge.
Skills that push enemy further away(important for resets) divine combo form 2 and sliding knee kick.
Skills that prevent you from being comboed, aeriel recovery,counter attack,shield break & shield blow,stance of faith and all parry counter skills.Sometimes its better to double roll away first then counter attack.
There are so many skills that prevent you from getting comboed, if you still can't escape from it, then you need to practice more.
Skills that you approach the enemy with are shin break,block buff,shield charge,shield break,shield blow.Try not to approach with others or you would get yourself pwned.
THINGS TO LOOK OUT FOR:
-when you are fighting archers(both the subclass) and swordmaster(mecenaries to a certain extent too) as they can Aeriel recovery from your combo resets and attack back,its quite easy to dodge with some practice.(I am assuming you already know how to catch other classes who use aerial recovery/any other form of escape,make use of the dashing moves)

And finally let me show you how does infinite combo looks like.My equipments are removed to show how long can my combo go or i would have killed the warrior.
http://v.youku.com/v_show/id_XMTg5OTU1NDQw.html
This post has been modified on Sep 02 , 2010 12:09:03 PM by   PassiveAbility.

Return to the list

Bookmark and share to your friends

Aug 23, 2010 1:27 am
wow! Really a great guide!

Signature

MMOsite Special Offer

Aug 23, 2010 10:21 am
    I Dont think those combos works againist a Swordmaster cuz they have parry/parrying stance and counter skills, Also they are faster than you atacking.
    Againist a bowmaster is imposible to win (just if the bowmaster knows how to play :P) cuz they dont stop atacking you and when you get close to she, she will use Stun shot or that exploding shot idr , and it will run away from you and continue atacking to you, also she got pinpoin shot and its very dificult to evade/block too much shots
    but i think the guide its ok ^^
    EDIT: The mercenary/warrior in this video really dont know how to move right ?
    This post has been modified on Aug 23 , 2010 10:22:25 AM by   yuto-kun.

Signature

Aug 23, 2010 10:41 am
    Quote:
    Originally Posted by 187ben
    wow! Really a great guide!

Not a good guide is a guide ugly ...
    noce if you notice ... I use their skills points in power almost never use the paladin ...
    Nor was the lvl 40 skill
    I already create a good guide to make a good paladin ... ^ ^

Signature

DragonNest[KR]: PriestDany Lvl 40 - xArkantoSx Lvl 40 SwordMaster - FU lvl 40 - Paladin lvl 32

Aug 24, 2010 12:50 am
    Quote:
    Originally Posted by yuto-kun
    I Dont think those combos works againist a Swordmaster cuz they have parry/parrying stance and counter skills, Also they are faster than you atacking.
    Againist a bowmaster is imposible to win (just if the bowmaster knows how to play :P) cuz they dont stop atacking you and when you get close to she, she will use Stun shot or that exploding shot idr , and it will run away from you and continue atacking to you, also she got pinpoin shot and its very dificult to evade/block too much shots
    but i think the guide its ok ^^
    EDIT: The mercenary/warrior in this video really dont know how to move right ?
    This post has been modified on Aug 23 , 2010 10:22:25 AM by   yuto-kun.

No swordmaster cannot parry while he is in knockdown state,note that all the while the opponent is lying on the ground.
    That why i say you need dashing moves, they grant invulnerability, delay the dashing skill.
    Take note that this is full pvp but i being having no rpoblems with pve anyway, i still solo abyss.

Aug 24, 2010 1:09 am
    is this the best character on this game? thinking what character to make :)

Signature

Aug 24, 2010 1:50 am
    Quote:
    Originally Posted by Prettylicious
    is this the best character on this game? thinking what character to make :)

yeap.But you have to sacrifice having cool looking skills.
    Another strong pick would be axe mecenary/bowmaster.

MMOsite Special Offer

Aug 24, 2010 6:05 am
      ya not the best guide ive seen ^^

Aug 29, 2010 6:14 am
      I think you guys should have seen his video.. it was actually epic.. ^^

Aug 29, 2010 3:56 pm
      Quote:
      Originally Posted by 114.*.*.158
      I think you guys should have seen his video.. it was actually epic.. ^^

and its VERY easy to do!
      Now i can see alot of people disagree on putting the extra kick and lvl 3 sliding knee kick.
      But i'll tell you if you ain't a fan of pvp and somehow created a paladin for LOL pve uses,then you wouldn't have added it.
      The two skills actually counters what made paladin hard to infinite combo!!!
      enemy pushed against the wall thus getting too close WILL STOP YOUR COMBO!
      Extra kick HELPS alot in bouncing off your opponent when he is going against wall AND chaining it with sliding knee kick LVL 3  to make him a little further just for you to start infinite combo.
      Sliding knee kick lvl 3 does give an extra kick, i know its not in the description BUT IT IS THERE,ASK EYEDENITY GAMES LOL.
      So if you don't know about sliding knee kick lvl 3, LEARN TO PVP.
      I would do a video on turning their direction/bouncing of wall trick if i ain't too busy soloing abyss mode,lol.
      Or maybe how to catch acrobats, but in the meantime use the lvl 32 buff that reflects dmg, they will die just by that.

Aug 29, 2010 8:20 pm
      Nice guide, Its not an easy combo though if you have bad internet connection.

question Is holy bolt and holy cross necessary to solo pve? Cuz i was actually thinking of skipping it for the lvl 40 buff skill.
      This post has been modified on Aug 29 , 2010 08:22:28 PM by   Ultralisk.

Signature

Guild Member: TheLoosers
      Class: Destroyer
      Youtube Channel: http://www.youtube.com/user/Brokengamer?feature=mhee
      Aug 31, 2010 10:35 am
      Quote:
      Originally Posted by Ultralisk
      Nice guide, Its not an easy combo though if you have bad internet connection.

Not really, depends on how lag your connection is.Are you having delay in picking up tiems?
      If not, sometimes the server may lag and the guy i just launched disappears, all i have to do was just continue hitting at that empty spot, you would still be hitting him.
      Overall yeah..having bad connection would affect the gameplay experience and you would be better off waiting for your local version.
      Quote:
      Originally Posted by Ultralisk
      question Is holy bolt and holy cross necessary to solo pve? Cuz i was actually thinking of skipping it for the lvl 40 buff skill.

not necessary on pve(you will be juggling monsters from time to time,monsters that can't be juggled most likely won't get binded even if it could be binded,you would be better off spaming shield break), but you would need those in pvp since its your ONLY ranged skills you can ever have.
      This post has been modified on Aug 31 , 2010 10:39:26 AM by   PassiveAbility.

MMOsite Special Offer

Sep 3, 2010 10:54 am
        At level 32 u cant get both the 32 buffs if u have holy cross.. which is more important iron will or divine punishment?

Sep 4, 2010 5:59 am
        Quote:
        Originally Posted by 114.*.*.158
        At level 32 u cant get both the 32 buffs if u have holy cross.. which is more important iron will or divine punishment?

depends on who you find more annoying.
        Jumping archers or teleporting mages.
        I get divine punishment just to irritate the archers, returning damage to them is fun.One arrow hits me and its 200 damage instant on them.

Jul 17, 2011 9:57 am
        how many skill points u need to have all the skill u have in ur build?

Sep 9, 2011 12:03 am
        you dont need sacred hammering? :D

Sep 15, 2011 2:40 am
        [b]Reply [url=http://forum.mmosite.com/thread/2/49/20100823/Paladin_infinite_combo_and_PVP_skill_buildPwning_pvp_since_lvl_18-4da8286e5ccad4a13-1.html#p4e69ba3d399f30]15#[/url] [i]112.*.*.65[/i][/b] [br] [br]
        DUDE UR BUILT IS EPIC! UR LIKE ONE OF THE BEST PALADINS EVER!..........YES IM HARD CORE PALADIN AS WELL AND THIS GULID HELPED ME SO MUCH ....THX ALOT !!!

MMOsite Special Offer

Sep 27, 2011 10:22 pm
          what stats of the items should i prefer?

Sep 29, 2011 9:16 am
          this works LOL im playing sea ryt now xD and im always playin in ladder :D ones i started comboing enemies will start typing like " omg gg" sumthing like that xD LOL i read this thread before sea came :D ( yep, thats how exited i am) anyways thank u very much :D

Oct 28, 2011 1:28 pm
          ur guide is the best, im using my paladin for pve also can solo the abyss... no mercy for pvp xP... keep it up for the update... im playing SEA ryt now... n i improved a lot... keep it up!

Quick Reply:Paladin infinite combo and PVP skill build(Pwning pvp since lvl 18)

Smiles
          refresh
          Go Advanced »