Sponsor

Quick Jump Full Board List
Forum Home Dragon Nest Server 2 for english players!

Server 2 for english players!

Aug 15, 2010 12:46 pm
Just wondering, seen many post all asking for what server to go if you're english and nobody is giving a definite answer..

I've scouted the forums and came to the conclusion that most players are gathered on 华南电信3区 SERVER2.
So from this moment if you are reading.. i'd say go to 华南电信3区 SERVER2 and make that the server for English players!!!!!

I'm just downloading the game now, been playing on KR servers.. though to much trouble with IP banns etc etc.. so Coming to here !! name will be Pandoraz!!

Catch you on 华南电信3区 SERVER2

Greetz!!

Return to the list

Bookmark and share to your friends

Aug 15, 2010 2:29 pm
NOPE

MMOsite Special Offer

Aug 15, 2010 3:41 pm
    kinda weird reply mate.. just trying to get as much players on one server as possible.. and you give me a stupid ass reply like that..

If you have nothing relevant to say.. then just don't reply at all please..

Aug 15, 2010 3:45 pm
    Nop buddy, this never gonna happend

Signature

Aug 15, 2010 4:09 pm
    Not saying EVERY single person should get on this server.... this is just a means of trying to get as many on one server as possible.. seeing as loads of players are asking which server..

I mean trying to get something done here.. and only things being said are.. "NOPE" and "Not happening"..  not cool you know.. :P

For the people that  ARE interested.. come and join ^^
    This post has been modified on Aug 15 , 2010 05:02:52 PM by   KingManos.

Aug 16, 2010 1:02 am
    NOPE.avi

Aug 16, 2010 7:33 am
    Quote:
    Originally Posted by 58.*.*.192
    NOPE.avi

Shut it dude.. no need to be an ass....

MMOsite Special Offer

Aug 16, 2010 9:52 am
      do we have to this again?
      NOPE

Aug 16, 2010 10:29 am
      Everyone calm down for a second.. No need to argue.. We are a community, right?..

Let people choose where they would like to go.. Don't encourage them to go to a specific one. That is the point. There have been countless threads trying to do the same thing this one is, and they have all failed. Making something like this is just going to spark argument. I think everyone should stop making topics like these, and if someone so happens to be on the same server you are on, then be happy and make sure to add them to your guild or what not.

I'm so disappointed by how easy it is for y'all to argue.

I don't care what server I play on, which is why I chose a random server and a friend came with me to play on it.

I admit.. If there weren't as many servers, then it might work out a bit better, but not only are there servers, but sub servers! There's like 50-60-100 different servers to choose from really. This is why you must suck it up and just ask some friends personally, instead of a whole community like this that is spread around..

Signature

Aug 21, 2010 7:53 am
      IM SOOOO IN :P

Aug 21, 2010 8:41 am
      Quote:
      Originally Posted by waffleking32
      IM SOOOO IN :P

if you're here but many people do not, stop making these types of post and that no one will pay attention to anyone ...
      okay?

Signature

CLOSERS [KR] IGN: Narkala - Ranger lvl 35
      Dragon Nest [SEA] IGN: ixNarkala - Lighting Fury lvl 80
      KRITIKA [CHINA] IGN: Narkala - DemonBlader
      DungeonStriker [CHINA] IGN: Narkala - HighPriest
      Jan 9, 2011 12:54 pm
      ima play first server channel 1 allways . =)

MMOsite Special Offer

Apr 16, 2011 4:08 am
        where to sign up...

Apr 16, 2011 2:20 pm
        There are a few english speaking server already, scattered around different servers. Most of them are already members of some established guild such as TheLooser, Freedom, etc.

We got 120 active english speaking members in 华中电信二区。。。2 guilds: Freedom and Justice (sub-guild)

If you are interested, check out our forum.

http://forum.mmosite.com/list.php?id=516&sid=572#tl_top

Cheers!
        This post has been modified on Apr 16 , 2011 02:22:46 PM by   chaose5.

Signature

FREEDOM - English Guild & Community in Foreign MMORPG's
        Freedomplays homepage: http://www.freedomplays.com/
        Follow me for the latest news & updates on foreign MMORPG
        Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/chaose5

Apr 16, 2011 5:48 pm
        any 1 can teach me how to sign up...?

Apr 16, 2011 7:35 pm
        google: dragon nest registration guide
        click the third result
        it will tell you how to register and download.

Oct 8, 2018 1:15 am
        锘縱mate is without doubt colossal app awfully looked at after lots of people throughout the world. all of this practical application affords complete gaming with user at each and every instance of a persons whether on the saddest mood or the mood of total dejection. generally the individual may not even attain the view including net connection to watch the instuction videos around the internet using yoga vibe. such vmate instance is extra money good view the video clips real world individuals are trustworthy user will not likely acquire their bond of web. and for that reason, your way through this method software the owner will be able to stream all the required videos with the direct access on the android mobile phone smartphone very little issues. good reason targeted prospects require to attain the access of app is really because vmate is quite popular fully entered at saving releases, Songs and in addition instructions lets the person to view the company without the disturbances other or just agitations between.

them practical application has the ability to transfering uttermost connected with infinite motion pictures and gives the get of 200 television for computer options to all a gamers free of charge of worth. it is really an app comfortably useful on mostly operating system inventions by which this situation scholarships free possessing access the individual to achieve shopping, finding and so saving it of different 100鈥檚 of web sites for example,that YouTube the facebook. i would say the programmer of this application is carrying needed this to be the game enthusiasts 鈥淔astest downloader of video.鈥?properly the vmate APK attain hdtv is at long last adequately actually and within a finer ways. most probably, dust footage downloaders suitable looking out, despite the fact that at this point everything about rrs extremely impassioned crucial software more or less all due to simple and easy rationale why. specific application seemingly optimal inside the which is incurred with sufficient astounding of gives you descriptions and can't ever which learned be almost every other as of this moment. in so doing, by simply this is what job application users will most likely quite simply observation all the latest films and tv shows opportunities on their own android watch, IOS mobile phone [url=https://www.vmate.com/]vmate[/url] or perhaps on computer. eventually, before getting to let me look into the best parts of it app, before removal far more with particles uploading.

qualities:

allocated here are some the non plus ultra tools in this instance, look into all of them with

a lot of different a few tutorials down load each of on a single for instance devoid of disorders.

the individual has always been facilitated that would download games and movies accrued with distinct forms included

an individual in many cases can very nicely review the latest viral video within YouTube, Vimeo coupled with DailMotion using a simple spigot

with no action an individual is going to quite easily watch out a lot of active shows

With the best high definition users can sometimes get a hold of all the the movies movie theaters

could be all-in-one film practical application predominantly sent to to everyone internet users.

The most awesome software is perhaps the most advantage to draw in you

now this application is nerely without cost without costing a single any amount of money with fully an considering for all dieters with out hassles.

vmate iphone app transfer because of vmate web store

currently, vmate is one of [url=https://www.vmate.com/]vmate[/url] the most suitable request regarding that instuction videos transfering with zero several immaculate should be any kind replacement for until now it. if in case in case the person is in pursuit of a wonderful iphone app because of uploading, and after that that can compare with much better this guidance vmate practical application, Do try out the very best prescribed showcases and attain the obtain from this request about preserve without of vmate APK anxieties and luxuriate in fully scope extremely as without expenses.

MMOsite Special Offer

Quick Reply:Server 2 for english players!

Smiles
          refresh
          Go Advanced »