Sponsor

Quick Jump Full Board List
Forum Home Dragon Nest Dragon Nest Warrior Skill Build: Mercenary

Dragon Nest Warrior Skill Build: Mercenary

Aug 11, 2010 7:10 pm
Latest Updated: September, 7th, 2011

Must read this, it is really helpful!!!

Latest Mercenary builds from MMOsite official guild Freedom, you can find lots of awesome Dragon Nest Skill Builds, Gameplay Guides and everything you need...

Koinzell's PVE DPS Barbarian Build
Synchro's Barbarian Build
Mr. K Barbarian PVE and SDN Skill Build
Ganondorf Destroyer / Hammer Mercenary Build

For more latest Dragon Nest Skill Builds:
Collection of Skill Build, Guide & Information

★DN Latest Skill Simulator★

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Dragon Nest - Skill Build - Warrior - Howl Style Mercenary Skill Build

Totally for dungeon player, you can call it Howl Style skill build.

It is comfortable when you are playing with mercenary with such skill build. Devastating Howl first, then mages go forward and release AOE skills, the world is clear…

If you play PvP, this skill build is not good enough for you.

Dragon Nest Skill Simulator: http://dn.mmosite.com/tool/skilltree.shtml

MMOsite Dragon Nest Zone: http://dn.mmosite.com

[ The post was edited by The_Only_7 at Sep 15, 2011 11:14 pm ]

Return to the list

Signature

Bookmark and share to your friends

Aug 12, 2010 10:31 am
ehh why only one build? D:
This post has been modified on Aug 12 , 2010 10:35:30 AM by   Ciocolajs1.

MMOsite Special Offer

Aug 12, 2010 12:44 pm
    hm i need a skill reset -.-

Oct 23, 2010 10:06 pm
    I think is better not to add rising slash...since it did not require for other skill build in mercenary...thats my opinion though

Nov 11, 2010 3:39 am
    rising slash is a NECESSITY when it comes to pvp . u can chain it with other attacks like stomp and/or flying swing and then combo . some people even rise it to lvl 3 for the extra attack , just in case u dont hit ur opponent with the first attack ^_^ but i prefer to get only 1lvl ( i make sure i hit my enemy with it) to save up SP for high lvl skills (they require like 40SP so u really hafta be careful with spending them) . heres my build of  lvl 20 Mercenary pure PVP BUILD

Warrior

Lv. 4 Impact Punch
    Lv. 3 Heavy Slash
    Lv. 1Rising Slash ( Level of skill is optional. If u want that extra rising attack raise it to Lv. 3)
    Lv. 4 Tumble
    Lv. 1 Wake-up attack
    Lv. 1 Circle Break
    Lv. 2 Dash ( U can max it since it only requires 5sp per skill)
    Lv. 2 Aerial Evasion - Just get Lv. 3 of it

Mercenary

Lv. 1 Stomp - This skill is really useful for reseting combos
    Lv.2 Flying Swing - Its really easy to avoid this skill but it hits for like 2k in PVP
    Lv. 2 Taunting Howl
    LV. 2 Crisis Howl

It doesnt really take much skill to play  Merc in PVP u just hafta spam attack  ^_^
    Hope my guide is a help to yal :D

Nov 15, 2010 4:01 pm
    uhm...  could someone make a lvl 30 mercenary build?? thanks alot!! Long live dragon nest .. :))

Dec 12, 2010 8:10 am
    alguien me dise cuando sale para estados unidos =?
    y dense rapido  

MMOsite Special Offer

Dec 26, 2010 12:26 am
      I know that I'm a noob, but why do you take Deverstating Howl? I think, that Whirl Typhoon is better (I'm speaking about damage and beauty), though it needs an axe...

Dec 26, 2010 1:36 am
      Can somebody answer my question?

Dec 27, 2010 2:14 pm
      Quote:
      Originally Posted by 109.*.*.125
      I know that I'm a noob, but why do you take Deverstating Howl? I think, that Whirl Typhoon is better (I'm speaking about damage and beauty), though it needs an axe...

Because he is a howl type mercenary

Dec 28, 2010 4:37 am
      Ok.  It is not bed skill for mercenary, I think.)

Dec 30, 2010 1:31 am
      Hmm... I change my opinion) I think that the Deverstating Howl is more useful then the Whirl Typhoon especially at bosses)  Am I right now?

MMOsite Special Offer

Apr 13, 2011 5:11 am
        i dont think your right, since this build isnt fun enough to use.
        you will get bored of the Mercnary and quit to other charecter.
        Rather to you Hybrid build wich is good for PVP and PVE insted of PVE build
        since Mercenary is the best account for PVP even better then SwordMaster.

Apr 13, 2011 9:29 am
        Do not necro threads.

Apr 23, 2011 4:37 am
        Warrior

Lv. 4 Impact Punch
        Lv. 3 Heavy Slash
        Lv. 1Rising Slash ( Level of skill is optional. If u want that extra rising attack raise it to Lv. 3)
        Lv. 4 Tumble
        Lv. 1 Wake-up attack
        Lv. 1 Circle Break

Mercenary

Lv.2 Flying Swing - Its really easy to avoid this skill but it hits for like 2k in PVP
        Lv. 2 Taunting Howl
        LV. 2 Crisis Howl

how to level up this skills??? like dash you can rise it to higher level if you want... how to do that im newbie in dragon nest... so my character is mercenary.. from level 1 to level 2 or rise it your skills... howto do that??? reply from any boby here can help me alot... thnaksss...

Apr 23, 2011 8:12 am
        Make a different thread for this. This is a nerco'd thread, and should not be posted in.

Can a mod lock this ?

Signature

Macchi: Level 50 Barbarian
        Apr 26, 2011 5:36 pm
        [quote]Quote: Originally Posted by 112.*.*.84 at Nov 11, 2010 3:39 am
        rising slash is a NECESSITY when it comes to pvp . u can chain it with other attacks like stomp and/or flying swing and then combo . some people even rise it to lvl 3 for the extra attack , just in case u dont hit ur opponent with the first attack ^_^ but i prefer to get only 1lvl ( i make sure i hit my enemy with it) to save up SP for high lvl skills (they require like 40SP so u really hafta be careful with spending them) . heres my build of lvl 20 Mercenary pure PVP BUILD

Warrior

Lv. 4 Impact Punch
        Lv. 3 Heavy Slash
        Lv. 4 Tumble
        Lv. 1 Wake-up attack
        Lv. 1 Circle Break

Mercenary

Lv. 2 Taunting Howl
        LV. 2 Crisis Howl

It doesnt really take much skill to play Merc in PVP u just hafta spam attack ^_^
        Hope my guide is a help to yal :D [url=http://forum.mmosite.com/thread/2/49/20100811/Dragon_Nest_Warrior_Skill_Build_Mercenary-4da8286e0f09e6013-1.html#p4da8288434093a][STB_STATIC_IMAGE_HOST]images/back.gif[/STB_STATIC_IMAGE_HOST][/url][/quote]With the bases loaded you srtuck us out with that answer!

MMOsite Special Offer

Apr 26, 2011 8:03 pm
          Quote: Originally Posted by 122.*.*.17 at Apr 26, 2011 5:36 pm
          Quote: Originally Posted by 112.*.*.84 at Nov 11, 2010 3:39 amrising slash is a NECESSITY when it comes to pvp . u can chain it with other attacks like stomp and/or flying swing and then combo . some people even rise it to lvl 3 for the extra attack , just in case u dont hit ur opponent with the first attack ^_^ but i prefer to get only 1lvl ( i make sure i hit my enemy with it) to save up SP for high lvl skills (they require like 40SP so u really hafta be careful with spending them) . heres my build of  lvl 20 Mercenary pure PVP BUILD

Warrior

Lv. 4 Impact Punch
          Lv. 3 Heavy Slash
          Lv. 4 Tumble
          Lv. 1 Wake-up attack
          Lv. 1 Circle Break

Mercenary

Lv. 2 Taunting Howl
          LV. 2 Crisis Howl

It doesnt really take much skill to play  Merc in PVP u just hafta spam attack  ^_^
          Hope my guide is a help to yal :D     
          With the bases loaded you srtuck us out with that answer!     
          Your reply is irrelevant. Stop replying to nerco'd threads.

Bloody hell, where is the report button?!

Signature

Macchi: Level 50 Barbarian
          Apr 27, 2011 5:40 am
          Quote: Originally Posted by 109.*.*.125 at Dec 26, 2010 12:26 am
          Ppl like you get all the brains. I just get to say thanks for he awsner.

Apr 27, 2011 1:19 pm
          Quote: Originally Posted by 112.*.*.66 at Oct 23, 2010 10:06 pm
          I think is better not to add rising slash...since it did not require for other skill build in mercenary...thats my opinion though     
          Ppl like you get all the brains. I just get to say thanks for he awnser.

Quick Reply:Dragon Nest Warrior Skill Build: Mercenary

Smiles
          refresh
          Go Advanced »