Sponsor

Quick Jump Full Board List
Forum Home Dragon Nest Dragon Nest English Patch

Dragon Nest English Patch

Aug 11, 2010 8:26 pm
Latest update: The English Patch for DN [CN] v41

Tnx for Chryses!

flawlessx provided the DragonNest KR to English Patch. I tried to apply this into Chinese Dragon Nest and it did work.  Now I could play the English Dragon Nest! lol!

flawlessx provided three links and only one patch is useable:

Patch 00: http://code.google.com/p/dragonestranslationkr/downloads/detail?name=Dragon%20Nest%20KR%20to%20Eng%20Patch%2000.exe&can=2&q=#makechanges

Patch 01: http://code.google.com/p/dragonestranslationkr/downloads/detail?name=Dragon%20Nest%20KR%20to%20Eng%20Patch%2001.exe&can=2&q=#makechanges

Patch 02:http://code.google.com/p/dragonestranslationkr/downloads/detail?name=Dragon%20Nest%20KR%20to%20Eng%20Patch%2002.exe&can=2&q=#makechanges

Only the Patch 01 worked, but you may try to install all the patches

Note: I don't know whether the link is safe! I tried it myself and nothing bad happened to my PC.

After you downloaded the .exe files, just put it in the Dragon Nest folder. Double click it and type Patch so that it could update your client. After the update, you could enter the game with English patch.

More screenshots about English Dragon Nest:

This post has been modified on Nov 23 , 2010 11:22:26 PM by   187ben.

Return to the list

Bookmark and share to your friends

Aug 11, 2010 8:48 pm
wow! I didn't  know it really works!
Tnx for your guide, carpenter! ppl will love your guide!

Signature

MMOsite Special Offer

Aug 11, 2010 9:13 pm
    omg! don't tempt me to download the game and get the patch! i was doing good by waiting for the english version of this game but now....waaaa! (must look away)

Aug 11, 2010 11:26 pm
    HELA THANKS MAN! T.T i am still alone in the world of Dragonnest and my acct reseted for no reason TAT

Aug 11, 2010 11:38 pm
    IDK if i should dl it >< i dont wanna take risks

Aug 12, 2010 12:21 am
    There's no risk at all, mostly they just bann your account/ip.

Aug 12, 2010 12:45 am
    It's safe,guys!
    I used the patch and played for 3 hours! Nothing happened!

MMOsite Special Offer

Aug 12, 2010 12:52 am
      its working!!1 im current playing :D

Aug 12, 2010 2:33 am
      I‘ve test that patch. It works.
      ASWSOME man.
      Btw
      @81.*.*.124: I dont think they gonna ban or delete your acc. They patch only change the files in your computer.

PS:
      One of my friends is come from China. He said: the Chinese wont do any of IP block. They always try to get as much money as they can. So they wont refuse the oversea players. Its different from the US and EU companies.
      This post has been modified on Aug 12 , 2010 02:38:55 AM by   dlytion.

Signature

Thanks for raidomees make this picture XD
      Aug 12, 2010 2:35 am
      Quote:
      Originally Posted by Sylphius
      HELA THANKS MAN! T.T i am still alone in the world of Dragonnest and my acct reseted for no reason TAT

Why dont u can and play with us? Our MMOsite have a guild for our members. I think they wont delete those accounts that have already joined in a guild. Right?

Signature

My MSN & Email: forum@mmosite.com
      Personal twitter (New): http://twitter.com/daimon_MMOsite
      Facebook: http://www.facebook.com/profile.php?id=833960524

Aug 12, 2010 3:32 am
      i would be greatfull if someone showed me from where i can download the game and make account

really wanna play :D waiting some replies ty alll :D: :D and ty for who put the patch and made it .

Aug 12, 2010 6:04 am
      Wow, does this work for korean verision too?

MMOsite Special Offer

Aug 12, 2010 6:08 am
        Quote:
        Originally Posted by Dustill
        Wow, does this work for korean verision too?

Yeah it works.  Dude
        Btw. Nice avatar.

Signature

Thanks for raidomees make this picture XD
        Aug 12, 2010 6:56 am
        only patch 1 work guyz?

Aug 12, 2010 8:20 am
        wat about chinese version? do it work?

Aug 12, 2010 8:41 am
        OMG; because of this i'm going to download the game lol, it's gona take like 12 hours but oh well.

Thanks for this! And like most of you others i was perfectly waiting for the english version of the game but now i can't wait anymore xD.

Aug 12, 2010 8:44 am
        This is awesome, thanks alot.

Going to have to download the game first, i havn't tried it yet but because of this patch i'll give it a try.

And btw my download only takes 14 minutes, was expecting it to take 5+ hours lol.

MMOsite Special Offer

Aug 12, 2010 8:49 am
          Hmm nice, I'm gonna give this game a try then. Looks like fun, a LD Vindictus of some sort...

Aug 12, 2010 9:47 am
          I am playing the game now, the graphics arn't that great but i think i have it on lowest going to try and set it on max i think you do it from the launcher because there's no option ingame.

Aug 12, 2010 2:27 pm
          Anyone know why my client won't patch?

Quick Reply:Dragon Nest English Patch

Smiles
          refresh
          Go Advanced »