Sponsor

Quick Jump Full Board List
Forum Home Dragon Nest Dragon Nest Warrior Skill Build: Sword Master

Dragon Nest Warrior Skill Build: Sword Master

Aug 10, 2010 2:55 am
Latest Updated: September, 7th, 2011
Latest Mercenary builds from MMOsite official guild Freedom, you can find lots of awesome Dragon Nest Skill Builds, Gameplay Guides and everything you need...

50-Tiger Moonlord Build
Carther & Asena Moonlord Build

For more latest Dragon Nest Skill Builds:
Collection of Skill Build, Guide & Information

★DN Latest Skill Simulator★

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Source from MMOsite Dragon Nest Zone: Dragon Nest - Skill Build - Warrior-Sword Master

There are three recommended styles of skill builds for Sword Master:

Sword Style:

Wave Style:

Both Sword&Wave Style:

This is only for your reference. If you have different builds, you could reply here to share with us.

Dragon Nest Skill Simulator: http://dn.mmosite.com/tool/skilltree.shtml

Dragon Nest Zone: http://dn.mmosite.com

More guides and tips about skill build are coming soon!
This post has been modified on Aug 10 , 2010 02:59:15 AM by   187ben.

[ The post was edited by The_Only_7 at Sep 7, 2011 7:47 pm ]

Return to the list

Signature

Bookmark and share to your friends

Aug 10, 2010 9:06 am
Iam nobody to criticate your work, but the builds needs some modifications:

Sword Style:
No buddy, totally wrong x.x , Sorry...
Why not infinity Eage ? in my skill tree says infinity eadge hits 1350% + 3780 (thats too much)
Why dash on lvl 5 ? If you get it on lvl 2 its too much...
Heavy Swimg on lvl 4 O.o Lvl 3 its enough
Why no counter skills ? Are very usefull

Wave Style:
-The skills arent fast
-Should have 2 or 3 Fast meele damage and not too much counter/parrying
-No gigantic bomber O.o

Hybrid Build:
Not bad buddy...
But you can reduce some Sp avoiding this:
-Heavy Swimg lvl 0
-No counter Exile
-Put the points on Parry and counter.
Hope that helps ^^

Iam Currently using a HALF Hybrid build:
-NOTE> This is a PRO build, is not for anyone... so itsnt my fault if you copy my build.

Signature

MMOsite Special Offer

Aug 10, 2010 11:18 pm
    In my opinion, infinity edge is great, that’s true, but it costs too much SP (100SP) and it’s useless in PvP for it’s easy to be broken up (you need 8s before releasing). If you just want to play dungeon, that’s really great, every boss will be afraid of it, and Lv2 only need 25SP. XD
    More SP can be used in Parrying, that's just what makes a sword master to be great

what about others' opinion?
    Swordmaster is the No.1 in Pvp

By the way, what browser r u using? It seems that the appearance of the skill simulor is strange. However, mine is OK. I use Firefox
    This post has been modified on Aug 10 , 2010 11:34:47 PM by   littlecarpenter.

Aug 11, 2010 10:01 am
    Quote:
    Originally Posted by littlecarpenter
    In my opinion, infinity edge is great, that’s true, but it costs too much SP (100SP) and it’s useless in PvP for it’s easy to be broken up (you need 8s before releasing). If you just want to play dungeon, that’s really great, every boss will be afraid of it, and Lv2 only need 25SP. XD
    More SP can be used in Parrying, that's just what makes a sword master to be great

what about others' opinion?
    Swordmaster is the No.1 in Pvp

By the way, what browser r u using? It seems that the appearance of the skill simulor is strange. However, mine is OK. I use Firefox
    This post has been modified on Aug 10 , 2010 11:34:47 PM by   littlecarpenter.

O.o Swordmaster No.1 in Pvp ? Thats not true! :S , Swordmasters are very vulnerable and is first target of any group pvp, as 1 vs 1 is the No.1 but in Group Pvp they suck :S (except you got wave  style)
    And if we are saying swordmaster is the No.1 on 1 vs 1 pvp then:
    The infinity eadge is Super Usefull cuz noone can break up the skill, same as Hacking stance...
    Iam using firefox and seens terrible XD maybe its cause i got a different firefox version or iam using a Thor :P
    And you cant lvl up the infinity eadge , it stays on lvl 1 cuz the max lvl is 40 and you gotta get 1 or 2 more lvls than the lern skill to lvl up the skill lvl by 1.
    And everyone has theyr stlye, but... if its suppoused to be a Sword Style then why dont have the best sword skill. Same with wave style.

Signature

Aug 25, 2010 9:32 am
    and plus the guide only goes up to level 32, its not even right to have that discussion -__-

Aug 26, 2010 6:56 pm
    No parrying stance/Counter wave = fail pvp. Have fun being kited to death.
    counter wave is VERY powerful, capable of dealing 3k+ if you angle well, VERY deadly paired with parrying stance. A must for pvp build.

Lv1 air tech = fail pvp. Have fun being comboed to death my Swordmasters

No debuff remove skill: not recommended in pvp: it can serve as a ground tech(seriously, use it right after you're knocked down, and it can break out of even freezing (VERY DEADLY) at skill lv2, which is a lifesaver against elementalist.

Dashing slash: Not necessary. After the update, you can use whatever skill you wanted during your dash, making dashing slash pointless and waste of sp, not to mention that you are NOT safe during dashing slashing at all, since people with good enough connections can actually hit you with super armor moves after the first slash.

Dash Lv1 is enough for most cases although higher levels helps fighting other fighters.

Heavy slash lv4: WHY
    Lv3 is enough for triple slash prerequisite, and increasing the skill only increase it's power (which isn't terrific anyways), which is mediocre, and it's not a terrific move other than it's range. It's slow and unsafe to use (not a lot of superarmor) and serves no important purpose other than OTG (which LineDrive does better anyways) and a filling spot as well as a soso combo starter if you time it well.

Feb 18, 2011 5:11 am
    Exist reset skill?

MMOsite Special Offer

Sep 11, 2011 1:31 am
      [b]Reply [url=http://forum.mmosite.com/thread/2/49/20100810/Dragon_Nest_Warrior_Skill_Build_Sword_Master-4da8286e02f43fb13-1.html#p4da828763afdc0]1#[/url] [i]yuto-kun[/i][/b] [br] [br]is that right?

Sep 16, 2011 2:03 am
      [b]Reply [url=http://forum.mmosite.com/thread/2/49/20100810/Dragon_Nest_Warrior_Skill_Build_Sword_Master-4da8286e02f43fb13-1.html#p4da8288e6a5a38]6#[/url] [i]DarkVaporizer[/i][/b] [br] [br]reset skill is exist

Sep 27, 2011 6:58 am
      [b]Reply [url=http://forum.mmosite.com/thread/2/49/20100810/Dragon_Nest_Warrior_Skill_Build_Sword_Master-4da8286e02f43fb13-1.html#p4da82876358acc]0#[/url] [i]187ben[/i][/b] [br] [br]how to reset sp points ?????

Nov 13, 2011 12:39 am
      [SMILE=17]

Mar 4, 2012 8:52 pm
      [b]Reply [url=http://forum.mmosite.com/thread/2/49/20100810/Dragon_Nest_Warrior_Skill_Build_Sword_Master-4da8286e02f43fb13-1.html#p4da828763afdc0]1#[/url] [i]yuto-kun[/i][/b] [br] [br]where can i get rare swords? i had been using my old sword for weeks already.

MMOsite Special Offer

Dec 16, 2013 8:20 am
        [b]Reply [url=http://forum.mmosite.com/thread/2/49/20100810/Dragon_Nest_Warrior_Skill_Build_Sword_Master-4da8286e02f43fb13-1.html#p4da8287a097eae]5#[/url] [i]69.*.*.205[/i][/b] [br] [br]hi can u please help me to my sword master this my first time to play this game

Quick Reply:Dragon Nest Warrior Skill Build: Sword Master

Smiles
        refresh
        Go Advanced »