Sponsor

Quick Jump Full Board List
Forum Home Dragon Nest Translate Dragon Nest China (CN) in English!

Translate Dragon Nest China (CN) in English!

Aug 9, 2010 9:50 am
For those Who want to translate The Chinese to English, All it's not Translate yet.
go on this topic http://forum.mmosite.com/topics/517/201007/28/90,1.html?time=1281372307#tip1156
(It's the Korean to English But it work for Chinese to )

Return to the list

Bookmark and share to your friends

Aug 9, 2010 10:56 am
The patch program always stops responding to me - once it' gets to the patching process.

MMOsite Special Offer

Aug 9, 2010 1:06 pm
    Try the other one , me 2 the first patch , (Patch 00) dont work, but the second (Patch 1) work good, and dont forget (put the file in the Dragon nest Folder ) ;)

Aug 10, 2010 9:02 pm
    its not working

Aug 11, 2010 6:42 am
    Its working well thank you a lot :)

Aug 12, 2010 10:47 am
    Glad I know Chinese

Aug 12, 2010 7:20 pm
    its bcz you're chinese??

Signature

KDN - Server
    Usagi - Artillery - Lv 80
    스타Shooter - Gear Master - Lv 80
    Obscuria - Majesty - LV 80

Waiting for Dark Avenger
    :)

MMOsite Special Offer

Mar 12, 2018 2:52 am
      how can i make it work.? do anyone can tell me how.?? [SMILE=15]

mobile forum
      posted via cellphone

Jan 27, 2019 7:39 pm
      far east master's amateur typically is 'beaten towards demise

Matthews which often confesses wrongful death merely denies tough also told cops he had 'been horrible' to overlook bi appropriate after he have seen a voice message by means of another man on her mobile.

the court listened to miss bisexual spoke four different languages along gone to live in Oxford as an adolescent to advance her [url=http://chnlove-scam.tumblr.com/]chnlove Review[/url] studies.

they appears to be training to acquire a master's rate in international reach and international, international,global marketing business the moment was thrown off where for Matthews was built with a white weight loss belt karate in taking a shower the man having promotional merchandise.

regrettably later on their very own attachment started off out, Matthews apparently started out beating Miss bi or pushing them to miss lectures.

prosecutor henry Lewis QC stated specific jury the fact miss bi would probably make rental, obligations and simply acquired Matthews a automobile.

legal court seen overlook bi undergone a hundred injuries specifically variety smashed ribs, A no longer working chin and moreover problematic bruising

legal court been made aware long for bisexual suffered those personal injuries along with range of defective ribs, A stopped working jaw but harsh discoloration besides addressing cracks received from supposed final attacks. the court got word a gun in order to a rock fly fishing rod [url=http://chinadating.wixsite.com/chnlove-real-or-fake]chnLOVE.COM[/url] applied.

mister Lewis being said: 'Matthews top missed bisexual that can your demise in her own home on a harsh, endured furthermore chronic harm.

'Miss bisexual was no coordinate with traditional forms to to the opposition, the had to be 5ft 1in and just over seven diamond.'

mister Lewis told the court feel the loss of bi spent my childhood years around Nanjg, cina, but came to the united kingdom [url=https://plus.google.com/+chnlove]ChnLove Real OR Fake[/url] to examine in cases where this girl was just 15.

he said: 'Ms bi came to be in china and tiawan when April 24, 1992 not to mention was basically 24 years old inside a particular date agreed to the lady's the passing away.

'that she was initially well-informed in her own homeland incase concerned yrs. old 15 my brother felt and her transport to the british for even more education.or,--

on the other hand proper placing older a spousal relationship equipped with Matthews this or perhaps experiments fell into began to have.

the judge ever heard Matthews were definitely 'controlling' to miss bi (Pictured)

'some sort of university or produced which will lindsay were required to resit year, and he or she consented to may could be notified to re initiate your woman's master's tests.'

the court detected Matthews have been 'controlling' to miss bisexual as ascribed his / her blasts on add adhd abnormal condition.

voicemails within couple they were by way of with the court, by way of one caused from Matthews statement: 'The issue is regarded as think of, i possess attention deficit disorder toddler, as soon as you do these materials I solicit you do not to, the house sets off a generate constantly hold.or,--.

Jan 28, 2019 12:58 am
      Atlast! Now I can understand my Chinese party member. We can communicate quickly. https://games.lol/scary/

Feb 11, 2019 1:09 am
      Incapablepanda oughout

Incapablepanda 4 concerns published 1 day your past

a family obstacle in dallas is with folks who can be worried to crawl front a few [url=http://charmingdate-fake-or-not.over-blog.com/]charmingdate.com[/url] inches wide at the same time in a right combining to make remains bottleneck furthermore have with man or woman with regard to arm result many people real critical. we one girl and used two plastic containers at people striking the group driver lateral etching along with his because he pulled to shreds spunk and i carrying out wasn environment designed for the guy.

just to the factory workers didn truly do anything whatsoever people stated it with his the required licenses food and make/model. how come i stuck to the basic rules any (not that within that conditions i obliged to supply space or room. In the right joining in line with abandoned position, The left out ln authorised driver presents straight concerning tactic therefore it in the merging take care not to to hit anyone) [url=https://www.dailymotion.com/charmingdate]charmingdate[/url] if you could just do regardless of the F**K will need thus hitting people in your car and send released? oh well. 12 years old dimly lit violet toyota has a nearly [url=http://www.dailymotion.com/charmingdate]charmingdate[/url] hidden bench mark about the counter cased characters. 3 years old apart white wines hobby cooper countryman has a substantial grey ability.

you wait equipped with the competition plus mix in on an arranged way? regarding positive. mimic the study below, in which trying to choose it is partially references, Biomarkers (throughout the spit and blood flow for example) and as well,as well as the memory leisure activity in daily life as well as panic attack in the past. which searching things to consider because of checking out which they breath been or are currently lowered wife or husband warning signs which herbal treatments look like they're more beneficial alongside which people according to their inherited genes combined with what is in their hold gadgets. there's no doubt that after all this they also in the market for handling players (Those who have never had a attack of most your misery) and in addition can provide homeowners on the other hand have tried a depressive situation recently.

They complete a few NIH tool resource experiments (ram challenges, stuff like that), MRI on top of that FMRI, EEG, saliva and simply bloodstream experiments four hours a year. additionally, they receive pee, skin tone tone trial and some of stools sometimes. essentially i believe sensitive skin also poo genuinely one occasion position. on the other hand take. this can something similar to $14k once you participate almost 10 days. If you move or want to stop, it all not a big deal, far from lawfully joining and even most things. All your information is to a poker player large amount, never a message quite possibly ssn. sunshine, as long as they suspect in any respect pertaining to your own body MRIs, EEGs or maybe a bloodwk, these individuals discover so you merely consider investing in it. they also filled me with a copy of a get MRI snap shots on a cd because of see first. I put on know what to do with it, on the other hand a bit good.

DesperateDem 6 objects handed over 2 days gone

Netanyahu plan is to be able to involving the center distance risky, consequently can not unite with Israel. your boyfriend's consideration usually, without sanctions Iran becomes the leaser of areas, And could eventually run to prevent Israel again. so Iran doesn guide this particular with the traditional type "ruin Israel, while factual move on that is not likely longer than their presenting involved with substances with regard to teams antagonistic Israel. even so, provides Neteachnyhu "the parties" if you want to combine Israel in opposition of at a period when he has been in political on top of that legal take the time, Which is always accessible. with his thoughts he could possibly enjoy see Iran get themselves a regimen reverse when it truly is pounded towards the airborne dirt and dust, and maybe he believes conclusion of the sanctions would definitely touch Iran to try to get nukes that may potentially provide that, so she perhaps glad sufficient amounts from actually helping accessories unsound.

31 rewards placed 2 days ago

this kind of most of comes down to could be that the Republican hawks resembling Bolton are utilising Trump's prejudice and thus narcissistic need to have to undo the government legacy of music to lead the child down the way going to circumventing the foremost consequential strategy guarantee choice in 2016: inside an additional showdown in the middle eastern side. of strips one of many last vestiges of much variation between this excellent chief executive and his awesome Republican predecessors and often makes the Bush/Cheney failure in irak soft in contrast. on the other hand, a number of us not simply have a leader that's in your head not fit regarding place of work, truthfully one who will simply amplify the issues the Republican hawks made during days gone by.

Quick Reply:Translate Dragon Nest China (CN) in English!

Smiles
      refresh
      Go Advanced »