Sponsor

Quick Jump Full Board List
Forum Home Dragon Nest Which class is the best ?

Which class is the best ?

Aug 6, 2010 4:56 am
I played archer for 2 weeks and almost got B in the instances. I think it's hard to control the chrarcter to aim. Which class do you play and why? Which one is the best?

Return to the list

Bookmark and share to your friends

Aug 6, 2010 9:23 am
I played with archer and it was the only character I could get a triple S.

the best character is the one you like and knows how to play.

MMOsite Special Offer

Aug 12, 2010 2:43 am
    it all depends on yourself,
    if you dont want to die often, enjoy doing combos, but deal mediocre damage, choose Paladin.
    if you like healing people and partying and hate PVP, then choose Priest.
    If you like range and and massive damage but low HP and DEF then choose FU, EL, BM.
    If you enjoy doing massive Melee DPS and good survival choose Mercenary.
    If you enjoy doing good Melee DPS with speed then choose Sword Master.
    If you enjoy ok Melee DPS with alot of running, jumping, and tumbling, then choose Acrobat.

Its all up to the player, Pallys, Priests, Mercs, and SM have better survivability.
    Acrobats have great combos.
    Elemental Lords deal great damage but they are somewhat not a ranged class, more close combat types.
    BM, FU are the ranged damage dealers with low survivablity when confronted in close combat...

Aug 12, 2010 8:47 am
    I think all characters are great in their own way, all you need is to learn how to play the characters.

I never played the game but based on gameplay videos i seen all characters do very well, anyways i'm downloading CN version atm and i'm going to pick priest because i simply love healing/supporting.

Aug 12, 2010 10:38 am
    dark mage. easy on pve and superb group pvper

Apr 8, 2011 2:48 am
    As expected..
    this thread only makes the players confused!
    hahaha.. this is a never ending question in the mmorpg world! choose wat you love to play with dudes!! ^_^
    try all classes so dat u can conclude! hahaha.. just like wat i did in world of warcraft! lol!

Apr 8, 2011 9:45 am
    Quote:
    Originally Posted by 2sick2die
    it all depends on yourself,
    if you dont want to die often, enjoy doing combos, but deal mediocre damage, choose Paladin.
    if you like healing people and partying and hate PVP, then choose Priest.
    If you like range and and massive damage but low HP and DEF then choose FU, EL, BM.
    If you enjoy doing massive Melee DPS and good survival choose Mercenary.
    If you enjoy doing good Melee DPS with speed then choose Sword Master.
    If you enjoy ok Melee DPS with alot of running, jumping, and tumbling, then choose Acrobat.

Its all up to the player, Pallys, Priests, Mercs, and SM have better survivability.
    Acrobats have great combos.
    Elemental Lords deal great damage but they are somewhat not a ranged class, more close combat types.
    BM, FU are the ranged damage dealers with low survivablity when confronted in close combat...

Clearly, you have never played merc.

The best classes:

Bow Master
    Element Lord
    Sword Master
    Paladin

And a bit lower, but still as powerful (although it takes more skill): Force User.

Acrobats, and Mercenaries are both very weak. Although Acrobats will excel very far in pvp with a high skill level.

Priests on the other hand are a wild-card. They can be good at anything, but the build for it needs to be very specific and the gears have to match the build. They also hold a niche by being the best support class, and being able to bestow invincibly upon the party for a short duration.
    This post has been modified on Apr 08 , 2011 09:49:35 AM by   Macchikins.

Signature

Macchi: Level 50 Barbarian

MMOsite Special Offer

Apr 8, 2011 10:09 am
      +1 to Mercenary. Train one just to experience great frustration when you hit level 40. Fun, isn't it?

Apr 8, 2011 5:32 pm
      I'm stuck between Paladin and Sword Master, but I think I'm starting to lean more toward the Paladins. I would like having heal and the option to use magic, combos look like a lot of fun too.

Jul 28, 2011 8:06 am
      I have an archer and a wizard. Both are fun and I am good with the archer. But i am just startin the wizard now!

Jul 29, 2011 3:13 am
      That depends u want to solo / PVP/ team.
      I'm working on a class preview. I'll try to finished it tomorrow.

Signature

My MSN & Email: forum@mmosite.com
      Personal twitter (New): http://twitter.com/daimon_MMOsite
      Facebook: http://www.facebook.com/profile.php?id=833960524

Jul 29, 2011 5:36 am
      i think new guys get the ok damage thing of acrobat wrong....
      acro bat has great DPS since their cooldowns are shortest in game which makes them able to make an very big combo against big bosses and keep hitting them with skills (i dont think acro ever has to wait for cooldown) the con of acrobat ofc is that they have very low def and HP which makes it difficult to stay at close combat(acro might be archer but is close combat...) if u havent learned to dodge and stuff.

also synch & macchi u guys told me merc is very strong on low lvl cap.. so that why people who havent played CN,JP or KR think that it deals massive damage

MMOsite Special Offer

Aug 10, 2011 7:20 pm
        mercenary and force users  OP

it depends on player but these 2  clases  so annoying
        mercanary  broke all skills  stun alot (but hard to levelin they sux at pve)
        force user's  slow skill is so annoying and her  mirror combo

Signature

My Life's Like A Game At Last It's Over
        Sep 12, 2011 12:31 am
        which do you think is better a swordman or a arcobat in a pvp battle?

Sep 12, 2011 1:34 am
        My favorite is Bow Master. I really love ranged dps characters.

But I also created an Acrobat since I realized that Bow Masters aren't good at PVP. So if I want to do some PVP, I'll play my Acro.

Signature

Main MMO: Atlantica Online and Mythos Global
        Side MMO: Rusty Hearts and Dragon Nest
        Sep 29, 2011 7:35 pm
        nah actually mercs can solo most boss and is fairly good in pvp too..watch youtube videos..maybe urs just f**ked up

Oct 2, 2011 8:25 pm
        If you prefer going to pvp arenas, it would be good to have a sorceress/elemental lord at your side. They are really good killers but they also need some support. They need tankers. Sorceress and elemental Lords can't take all the damages sent by your opponents. Their life is not high but low life that is why they need supports.

If you prefer quests, archer and warrior are the best. Archers can hit monsters in long range. Warriors are hard to kill characters.

The strongest character depends on you. We are just "tip-givers" or helpers. We only give you ideas based on our own experiences.

If i were you, i will try and master all the characters then pick the best among them.

ADD ME IF YOU LIKE:
        Lan28 -sorceress
        Lantot28 -warrior

THANK YOU! :)

MMOsite Special Offer

Oct 13, 2011 5:23 am

well, ive tried all of the first jobs and half of the second jobs.

it really depends on you.,,,

i have an element lord and could instantly kill a boss with one hit (well try this one... heheh)

paladins have a lot of health and is a tanker most of the time., not that great at skills or so..

sword master has a high speed and can do combos and a high damage you might add....

acrobats.... agile but delicate... hp too low to receive damage....

every character has its own pros and cons.... deal with the cons and go for the pros.....

Oct 14, 2011 12:55 pm
          Archer FTW

Oct 27, 2011 3:26 am
          LOL i think the best one is the SWORD MASTER LOL ^.^[SMILE=3][SMILE=3][SMILE=3]

Quick Reply:Which class is the best ?

Smiles
          refresh
          Go Advanced »