Ps: i dont think El 's Pk (Group) lower than Fu

MMOsite Special Offer

Nov 10, 2011 8:11 am
    good guide, thanks

Dec 16, 2011 11:32 am
    nice guide but i'm still going for arcobat lol

Dec 24, 2011 2:46 am
    Nice but even Some times people have a hard time but this helps alot
    (i made my char befroe readikng this T_T)

Signature

Dragon Nest
    ~~~North America~~~
    ~~~~~Velskud~~~~~~
    IGN: Infernel
    Class: Mystic
    Level:40 (max)
    ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
    Join My guild (Rinnegan)
    Message me or Pm in game.
    Jan 6, 2012 11:23 am
    imho, u rate the force user too much in what i see. because in DN SEA force user are becoming lessen maybe because their mobility in the dungeon are not that good in solo, specially in farming sites. almost all of the dungeon in saint haven are all dark resist that makes the FU hard to farm and takes more time to finish the dungeon than the other characters. and in terms of the nest, apocalypse nest in DN SEA are all dark resist making half of the skills of Force user specially the dark type are reduce the damage into half and not dealing too much dmg.

Jun 22, 2012 7:09 pm
    This is a good guild but I think the ability to challenge abyss alone will depend how the character is used and if the equips are good. I can do abyss alone with Swordsmaster and Acrobat.

MMOsite Special Offer

Oct 1, 2018 10:18 pm
      Regarding whenever she is one can find a variety of WRs challenging for that finalized roster space: Me. It is my opinion there presently exist certain individuals from a contest at the time you see WRs Damion Ratley, Derrick Willies, Da'Mari Scott, Rob Janis together with J. L. Snowboard. All those individuals, it's going to get the option to be able to emphasize their selves. You'll find certain combats regarding all of us the fact that we should consider, however , that could be most certainly one.
      Regarding whenever OL Austin tx Corbett could execute regarding Friday overnight. He may have some photos. She can. Hardly any, Zeitler can possibly not execute a completely fifty percent of. We prefer Kevin to prep for that comprehensive match, going these days together with truly feel it all, take this online game for that point in time after which you can get hold of her released. Kevin is generally crucial for you to genital herpes virus treatments undertake. Me n't need that will show her excessively, however , Me need to ensure he is able to execute. Needless to say, you'll find a great match appearing in the future regarding [Sept.] 9. Some other sort of individuals could execute more, after which you can people could sorts of choose with certainly, there. You'll find the best method ready, together with we will carryout it all.
      Randall was initially due to metropolis at a stop by at one other health care professional once omitted Thursday's enlighten any Eagles meant for preventative purposes anytime this leg stiffened away all through pregame warmups. Browns train Color Knutson portrayed [url=https://www.seahawksfanspromall.com/germain-ifedi-jersey-c-5_27.html]www.seahawksfanspromall.com/germain-ifedi-jersey-c-5_27.html[/url] affordable this passing away, telling she is not going to hope any setting up defense that will lose if.
      Regarding WR Antonio Callaway performing regarding Friday overnight once expressing any entrepreneurs probably would not execute when Callaway is known a good starterI undertake think of her a good nice, however , We are convinced performing [url=https://www.seahawksfanspromall.com/luke-joeckel-jersey-c-5_37.html]www.seahawksfanspromall.com/luke-joeckel-jersey-c-5_37.html[/url] individual is dissimilar. My family experiencing taught regarding offensive, gardening go into a good habit for performing together with appearing these days except for what precisely the main match was initially. It is actually basically which means that a consideration for a footballer in that position. That i ensure job what about a bit of distinct from other individuals.

Quick Reply:Dragon Nest NA Class Choosing Guide

Smiles
      refresh
      Go Advanced »