Sponsor

Quick Jump Full Board List
Forum Home Dragon Nest How to Download Dragon Nest (Updating)

How to Download Dragon Nest (Updating)

Oct 26, 2010 4:11 pm
you can download the patch from the site where u downloaded the game from its right below it

Return to the list

Bookmark and share to your friends

Nov 10, 2010 8:41 am
Hi guys

I think i need help with a error
I have version 39 and when i want to open autoupdater its coming a error : sdnlist.xml download fail!!
Please help , thank you so much when you help me ! :)

MMOsite Special Offer

Nov 10, 2010 2:34 pm
    hi, i download latest v.39, but i dont have an english patch, i checked other posts from this site about it, but there all not working, so if anyone has an english patch for v.39, please help

Nov 10, 2010 2:59 pm
    is there anyway that i can al reduce lag, cuz my dragon nest is very laggy -,-

Nov 11, 2010 10:21 pm
    .......i'm playing this game now. it's so lag! even i am a chinese, it makes me mad! i hope there is a American server!

Nov 16, 2010 12:37 pm
    i can't seem to automatically patch my client? need help please can i download every single patch? ^^

Nov 16, 2010 1:06 pm
    I GET SOMETHING MESSAGE ON THE LAUNCHER AND WHEN I CLICK IT BOOM  THE LAUNCHER CLOSES

MMOsite Special Offer

Nov 17, 2010 12:23 pm
      el mio ni si quiera se instala -.- respondan

Nov 21, 2010 7:07 am
      Thank you very much! I am going to download the game. But before I do I have a question, is this a Japanese only game?
      If yes then I need to wait until the NA version released....

Nov 29, 2010 1:27 pm
      The game is awesome so far and all that, cept  I keep accidentally exiting my game or making other mistakes because I can't read a single thing in-game xD

Nov 30, 2010 4:26 pm
      Having an small problem trying to log-in game. When I enter my info, brings me to where I have to do a captcha, (Where it wants you to type in the letters numbers that you see.) I type them in exactly right and a message pops up, brings me back to where I have to enter my user and pass. Any info on this?

Dec 2, 2010 1:40 pm
      The installer freezes the home screen of my computer, never loads..

MMOsite Special Offer

Dec 2, 2010 3:42 pm
        Quote:
        Originally Posted by shinkurocks
        The installer freezes the home screen of my computer, never loads..

I had the same problem kind of. The installer would reach up to 90% then an error would pop up. I ran it in administrator and everything was fine after that. Other than that, my problem is fixed now with logging in. That Captcha doesn't pop up if you've put in the correct information. I made another account and remembered my details exactly and filled in the info, was able to get on the game. You have to be sure you have your correct info.

Dec 2, 2010 8:24 pm
        nevermind, Its working
        This post has been modified on Dec 02 , 2010 08:33:54 PM by   shinkurocks.

Jan 7, 2011 11:16 pm
        need patch 49-51 cn dn working100%

Jan 9, 2011 3:34 am
        ok so here is my version of problems installing the game,,
        aftr i install the game this is what happens next

pls help me really want to play this game

Jan 9, 2011 1:54 pm
        what server playing much english ppl

MMOsite Special Offer

Jan 11, 2011 6:42 pm
          is this game any fun

Jan 11, 2011 6:43 pm
          so can someone get back to me on that

Jan 11, 2011 6:45 pm
          ok ill appreciate that

Quick Reply:How to Download Dragon Nest (Updating)

Smiles
          refresh
          Go Advanced »