Sponsor

Quick Jump Full Board List
Forum Home Dragon Nest Dragon Nest Open Beta Test Registration Guide (CN Server)

Dragon Nest Open Beta Test Registration Guide (CN Server)

Jul 25, 2010 5:00 am
Quote:
Originally Posted by Ashurra
everyone just in diferen server @_@.

There is 4 new server in bottom line of the screen try make dicision wat server should we stay.

Im so boring playing when no one will chat with me :(

i agree, we should just play in 1 district/server so that way it will be easier for everyone to join in the game.

Return to the list

Bookmark and share to your friends

Jul 25, 2010 5:05 am

http://img819.imageshack.us/img819/8686/newbitmapimageon.png
someone help?

Uploaded with ImageShack.us
This post has been modified on Jul 25 , 2010 05:05:55 AM by   heysuker.

MMOsite Special Offer

Jul 25, 2010 10:03 am
    Go Ctrl+Alt+Del and shoot down dnlauncher process, then try to launch it again.

Jul 25, 2010 11:13 am
    Quote:
    Originally Posted by ImNotChinese
    Whenever I start the game and attempt to choose a region, nothing happens when I click confirm. Any suggestion/help? And also, when I try to update, I get this error Thanks in advance!

I GET THIS ERROR TOO!
    anyone know how to fix this/what it says?
    WE PICKED SERVERS ALREADY, it just wont patch
    and when i manually patch it, for some reason the launcher still tells us to update the game
    i even ran the patcher as admin, still no luck
    Ive also reinstalled multiple times incase ur wondering :l
    Im using windows 7
    This post has been modified on Jul 25 , 2010 12:48:53 PM by   yutgoasee123.

Jul 25, 2010 12:43 pm
    I had the same problem and i had to reinstall the game and it worked.

How long does it take to recharge FTG for instances/dungeons again?

Jul 25, 2010 1:48 pm
    yea i got the same error. when i try to pick a server everything lag and i get the not responding. after a few sec i can see what server ive picked up and when i click on submit nothing happens. do i just close it on X or what ?

Jul 25, 2010 1:59 pm
    which server is everyone on??

MMOsite Special Offer

Jul 25, 2010 2:43 pm
      Well, I finally managed to download the client through the third option on the site ( Seems it was some kind of patcher ), and after hours of waiting, I double-click in the installer and.....I have the wrong OS? I'm running on Windows 7 64 Bits, I thought the client would support that. Any info on that?

Jul 25, 2010 4:45 pm
      i guess i'll wait for NA version...so many error just running this game...

Jul 25, 2010 7:25 pm
      someone know what is going on with me? i got these message and cant complete quests and get items. T_T
      here is a image:

Jul 25, 2010 7:34 pm
      Quote:
      Originally Posted by L1L1UM
      I had the same problem and i had to reinstall the game and it worked.

How long does it take to recharge FTG for instances/dungeons again?

Everyday you have 700 FTG, which will be refreshed before dawn. (Chinese Time)

Signature

Jul 25, 2010 7:35 pm
      Quote:
      Originally Posted by skzi
      someone know what is going on with me? i got these message and cant complete quests and get items. T_T
      here is a image:

You've used up all your Fatigue! You got to wait for another day!

Signature

MMOsite Special Offer

Jul 25, 2010 9:40 pm
        Anyone know a faster download site?

the download off mmosite.com is only going at 10 kb/s.. which is pretty ridiculous.

I download x7 faster off the chinese site.. that's pretty damn sad if you ask me.
        This post has been modified on Jul 25 , 2010 09:49:43 PM by   dark9011.

Jul 26, 2010 12:58 am
        Quote:
        Originally Posted by ImNotChinese
        Whenever I start the game and attempt to choose a region, nothing happens when I click confirm. Any suggestion/help? And also, when I try to update, I get this error Thanks in advance!
        This post has been modified on Jul 24 , 2010 03:07:36 PM by   ImNotChinese.

After you choose a server you gotta hit the submit button. Then just start the game. The message is telling you the file cannot be copied. So tried reinstall the client then update again. Or you can go to http://download.mmosite.com/pages.php?gameid=774 to download the patches to update the game.

Quote:
        Originally Posted by 121.*.*.246
        i think the client i dloaded via torrent is corrupted, it showed unknown texts upon installation >_<

The client is fine. The unknown texts is becuz of the system language difference. Try go to ur control panel change the unicode of ur system into chinese then it should display normally. But if you don't understand Chinese, just install with the unknow charcaters. How to install please see this http://forum.mmosite.com/topics/517/201007/22/76,1.html?time=1280129273

Quote:
        Originally Posted by rustydude
        and when it comes back?

The fatigue comes back the next day.(China time)

Quote:
        Originally Posted by 189.*.*.185
        Well, I finally managed to download the client through the third option on the site ( Seems it was some kind of patcher ), and after hours of waiting, I double-click in the installer and.....I have the wrong OS? I'm running on Windows 7 64 Bits, I thought the client would support that. Any info on that?

Should work under 64-bit WIN 7.

Signature

Jul 26, 2010 4:20 am
        if new people are trying to find a new home the server with the most english players atm is District 1 (the top left one) and then sub server 1 :)

Jul 26, 2010 5:47 am
        Hi guys i got a problem >.> I registered,downloaded,installed (a few times) i've chosen  server,i downloaded all the patches till 18,but when i enter in game,even before i try to log in there is a little messege,and when i press on it,its exit from the game..I can't even take a pic beacuse when i press PrintScreen and paste it on Paint,the picture is my desktop/anything else that is under my game window...I tried alot servers and still same probelm...
        This post has been modified on Jul 26 , 2010 05:49:27 AM by   kokik.

Jul 26, 2010 7:16 am
        Anytime I try to choose server, my launcher freezes every time.

MMOsite Special Offer

Jul 26, 2010 7:51 am
          u can download another launcher in the chinesse web just make click on the last of the 3 options it is faster than the torrent and the client

Jul 26, 2010 7:53 am
          does the direction/instructions are in English?

Jul 26, 2010 8:24 am
          For launcher problems try it:

1st - uninstall and install again, before it install all the patches.

2st - do it:
          1. Click Start
          2. Select Control Panel
          3. Select System
          4. Click the Advanced tab
          5. In the Performance region select Settings
          6. Click the Data Execute tab in the dialog box that opens
          7. Select Turn on DEP for all programs and services except for those I select
          8. Click Add. ( add launcher and game )
          9. The open dialog box will open. Browse and select your application.
          10. Click Open
          11. Click Apply
          12. Click Ok

It worked for me, and the freezes of serverlist you need to wait a bit, dont know why...

Quick Reply:Dragon Nest Open Beta Test Registration Guide (CN Server)

Smiles
          refresh
          Go Advanced »