Sponsor

Quick Jump Full Board List
Forum Home Dragon Nest Dragon Nest Open Beta Test Registration Guide (CN Server)

Dragon Nest Open Beta Test Registration Guide (CN Server)

Jul 23, 2010 8:52 pm
which sever u guy playing now? i have no idea what sever u guy was talking about

Return to the list

Bookmark and share to your friends

Jul 23, 2010 11:37 pm
i torrent the client from the site, installed it, indicates v.16 on upper left corner, i used the v14-17 then patched to v17-18 patch, server selection page says (not responding) ...

MMOsite Special Offer

Jul 24, 2010 3:16 am
    Quote:
    Originally Posted by 121.*.*.246
    i torrent the client from the site, installed it, indicates v.16 on upper left corner, i used the v14-17 then patched to v17-18 patch, server selection page says (not responding) ...

Not sure what the problem is. My WIN 7 had this problem one time. I reinstalled the client and it was fixed. Use the client to update if you can instead of install the patches.

Quote:
    Originally Posted by rustydude
    hey, i dont know what is wronge, it just updated to ver18 now for me and then some messege poped up, anyone knows what the problem?

You are good to go I think. But maybe you haven't pick a server yet, check the previous posts of how to pick servers. Then hit start, enjoy the game.

Quote:
    Originally Posted by haryel
    Scrathis, you're the man! Thanks a lot for the help

Glad that I can help.

Signature

Jul 24, 2010 3:28 am
    i cant select the server..it always hang when i clicked the server selection button

Jul 24, 2010 4:39 am
    i think the client i dloaded via torrent is corrupted, it showed unknown texts upon installation >_<

Jul 24, 2010 5:09 am
    Quote:
    Originally Posted by haryel
    Any clues how to get pass the error you get as soon you enter the game?

This one: http://i137.photobucket.com/albums/q224/Haryel/dnerror.jpg
    This post has been modified on Jul 22 , 2010 06:18:37 PM by   haryel.

I also get this error even tho when i start the luncher it says Ver. 18 on the top left corner.

Jul 24, 2010 5:21 am
    Guys, i have been playing for like 3 hours in dungen, and then now when i try to enter dungen it shows some messege and not entering, you know why it happens and when it disappear?

MMOsite Special Offer

Jul 24, 2010 6:01 am
      Look at right-bottom when u will play. u will see FTG line . When FTG =0 u cant enter dungeons, every time when u enter it ur FTG points will reduce

Jul 24, 2010 6:04 am
      and when it comes back?

Jul 24, 2010 8:21 am
      Hey guys, everyone seems to be saying play server 1 or 2! But this is stupid.

These two servers have the biggest population and therefore biggest queus and increased latency. I was playing on these servers I'd swing and then at least 1 second later the mob would fly back.

I have since tried a server towards the end (2nd row from the top, 2nd from the right on the server select screen) and have experienced no queus and no latency. Yes there are less people but if you can't read chinese then you dont need a populated server, choose the same server as I did and experience the game properly. I've been playing on channel 1 name is oddball or oddzor

Jul 24, 2010 11:26 am
      SO i got it working now can someone tell me on which server u play? I might need some help and so on.

Jul 24, 2010 12:31 pm
      how do i repair equipmentsT_T?

MMOsite Special Offer

Jul 24, 2010 3:07 pm
        Whenever I start the game and attempt to choose a region, nothing happens when I click confirm. Any suggestion/help? And also, when I try to update, I get this error Thanks in advance!
        This post has been modified on Jul 24 , 2010 03:07:36 PM by   ImNotChinese.

Jul 24, 2010 3:38 pm
        run in admin mode left click and run as admin helps for me

Jul 24, 2010 3:40 pm
        no lagg for me kaos always when i seem to play the servers arebgreen and i play on the first district (top left) and the first server

Jul 24, 2010 5:01 pm
        i just Download the game what i need do now ;O?

Jul 24, 2010 7:02 pm
        everyone just in diferen server @_@.

There is 4 new server in bottom line of the screen try make dicision wat server should we stay.

Im so boring playing when no one will chat with me :(

MMOsite Special Offer

Jul 24, 2010 7:33 pm
          guys is there a way to translate the menus into english? or an option maybe?

Jul 24, 2010 9:22 pm

pls translate the pop up msg, ty, when i press update button it pops out
          the yellow and red bar dont move at all... when i elect server, it wont show on text box to press submit, then "(not responding) msg" appears on upper left corner of server selection page
          This post has been modified on Jul 24 , 2010 09:24:53 PM by   gunz_two.

Jul 25, 2010 4:26 am
          Quote:
          Originally Posted by ZodiacRiderz
          how do i repair equipmentsT_T?

At the Blacksmith, 2nd option then bot left press that.

Quick Reply:Dragon Nest Open Beta Test Registration Guide (CN Server)

Smiles
          refresh
          Go Advanced »