Sponsor

Quick Jump Full Board List
Forum Home Dragon Nest Dragon Nest Open Beta Test Registration Guide (CN Server)

Dragon Nest Open Beta Test Registration Guide (CN Server)

Jul 22, 2010 6:53 am
every who playing dragon nest now plz play in the first sever in the second line name 华北网通一区 hope see u guy all there and i play in channel 4 in that sever, my char name TonadoVN

Return to the list

Bookmark and share to your friends

Jul 22, 2010 12:34 pm
I dont think mine is patching right......is there anything I can do? :(

MMOsite Special Offer

Jul 22, 2010 1:09 pm
    Well mine isn't patching either and when i go to the folder and open the game, i get to the log in screen and there's a window , i think its an error, its the same frrom Chujob's pic.
    This post has been modified on Jul 22 , 2010 01:10:01 PM by   ShinyRazor.

Jul 22, 2010 1:24 pm
    Wow! i didn't know that there was a Chinese server.
    Thanks.

Jul 22, 2010 1:27 pm
    Quote:
    Originally Posted by ShinyRazor
    Well mine isn't patching either and when i go to the folder and open the game, i get to the log in screen and there's a window , i think its an error, its the same frrom Chujob's pic.
    This post has been modified on Jul 22 , 2010 01:10:01 PM by   ShinyRazor.

whats going on with me is, I get a launcher, but it dont move. I downloaded the patch and put it in the folder. I am going to try reinstalling.

Jul 22, 2010 1:29 pm
    omg! D: other problem
    1)If i start with dnlauncher.exe it wont patch or say its already patched (I patched it already)
    2) if i start it with dragonnest.exe it enters but it gives me the same error as chujob's

Jul 22, 2010 2:12 pm
    Thank you for the guide !
    Very nice work !

MMOsite Special Offer

Jul 22, 2010 4:57 pm
      Ok well it worked for me idk what i did :D anyways if anyone wanna play with im in the 4th server name's SkpyZ

Jul 22, 2010 5:09 pm
      Nice one i didn't even know the it started already ! gonna try it asap.

Jul 22, 2010 5:22 pm
      this game have too many sever!!!! it making me crazy so i think we all should play the first sever of all.
      that sever name "Second District, East China Telecom"(translate by google) it the first sever of all, hope see you guy all there...again

Jul 22, 2010 6:10 pm
      damn koyuki123 stop assuming chinese = china. I am chinese and I am from Malaysia. I'm dont feel comfortable when people say I am from china.

Jul 22, 2010 6:11 pm
      Any clues how to get pass the error you get as soon you enter the game?

This one: http://i137.photobucket.com/albums/q224/Haryel/dnerror.jpg
      This post has been modified on Jul 22 , 2010 06:18:37 PM by   haryel.

MMOsite Special Offer

Jul 22, 2010 7:47 pm
        Thanks for the Guide Will be of use

Signature

Peace is a lie, there is only passion.
        Through passion, I gain strength.
        Through strength, I gain power.
        Through power, I gain victory.
        Through victory, my chains are broken.
        The Force shall free me
        Jul 22, 2010 11:04 pm
        Damn i wish there werent so many people trying to log in, i got que of number 2000 waiting :S

Jul 23, 2010 12:21 am
        wow connection from Singapore to CN is seriously bad... need a vpn in order to play. Guess i'll wait on FF14 then rofl

Jul 23, 2010 12:48 am
        Quote:
        Originally Posted by 218.*.*.116
        wow connection from Singapore to CN is seriously bad... need a vpn in order to play. Guess i'll wait on FF14 then rofl

It maybe the server lag problem, since now there are too many ppl. They will open new servers!

Signature

Jul 23, 2010 12:57 am
        hey My nick Uruharakisuke but i not download the client yet >.<

i will play at server 4 to >.<

MMOsite Special Offer

Jul 23, 2010 1:00 am
          Quote:
          Originally Posted by ahjuang
          damn koyuki123 stop assuming chinese = china. I am chinese and I am from Malaysia. I'm dont feel comfortable when people say I am from china.

ashjuang

u can help me quest right. i realy canot read chinese

Jul 23, 2010 1:29 am
          Quote:
          Originally Posted by haryel
          Any clues how to get pass the error you get as soon you enter the game?

This one: http://i137.photobucket.com/albums/q224/Haryel/dnerror.jpg

It says the version is not right.

Everyone please make sure you use dnlauncher to start the game. After running the dnlauncher, you will get this window.

If you don't see the "开始游戏"  but "更新游戏" or "版本更新"(or anything related with "更新")in the update/start section, that means you need to update the game version. Click ont the button in the update/start section to update the game version until you see the "开始游戏" (start the game). Click the start button to enter the game. Or you can download the patch from http://download.mmosite.com/download.php?id=4173. Make sure the game version(top left corner of the launcher window) is ver 17 after you finish all the updates.

Quote:
          Originally Posted by tude
          whats going on with me is, I get a launcher, but it dont move. I downloaded the patch and put it in the folder. I am going to try reinstalling.

You gotta run the patch to install them. Or simply just use the launcher's update function.

Quote:
          Originally Posted by 76.*.*.150
          I dont think mine is patching right......is there anything I can do? :(

Better reinstall the game.

Another thing about choosing the server district

You see diamonds in blue, yellow or red in front of every option. Red is the most laggy one while blue means the least, yellow is in between. Don't randomly pick one. Picking the disctrict with least latency will increase your chances of entering the game.
          This post has been modified on Jul 23 , 2010 02:48:04 AM by   Scrathis.

Signature

Jul 23, 2010 3:35 am
          Done :D
          Im playing on server 4 channel 9 right now my name is AdiFtW add me so we can play together :)

Quick Reply:Dragon Nest Open Beta Test Registration Guide (CN Server)

Smiles
          refresh
          Go Advanced »