Sponsor

Quick Jump Full Board List
Forum Home Dragon Nest Dragon Nest Open Beta Test Registration Guide (CN Server)

Dragon Nest Open Beta Test Registration Guide (CN Server)

Jul 21, 2010 8:22 pm
The Chinese Dragon Nest open beta test has begun! This time you don't need any key and every Shanda users could access to the game.

Updated July 27th:  Dragon Nest CN OBT Newbie In-game Guide

Now we start to provide the Dragon Nest Download (CN Server), click here to download the client:

http://download.mmosite.com/download.php?id=4168

Download Tips: If you need higher download speed, you could try the HighSpeed Server in the link. Of  course it costs you 2golds. For new users, you could click your forum avatar to enter your iMMOSITE page, and complete your profile information, then you could get mmo golds as reward.

Enter your iMMOSITE page to complete your personal information, you could earn at most 10 golds.

Choose the HighSpeed Server to download Dragon Nest

Latest Guide: How to Download and Install Dragon Nest(CN)

Next I will show you how to register a normal Dragon Nest Account.

1. Click here to the official site: http://dn.sdo.com/

2. After loading the page, you could find many buttons: Registration, Client Download and Patch Download. (You need to download  and install all the patches. pleast note that all the patches will be .exe files so that you just install them in the Dragon Nest folder )

After installing the client, you just click the Registration Button and go to  the next page.

3. Choose the left Rigstration Button to create a normal account.

4. Fill in the accout and password. (Below them you can fill in the Chinese Name and ID Number so as to create an Adult Account, otherwise your accout will be ranked as 18- account. It may afftect you in the future, but not the beta test. lol! )

5. Congrats! Now you successfully created your Dragon Nest Account! Go for your adventure!

This is just a easy guide for people who can not read Chinese! We will keep providing more guides about gameplay, classes, combos and dungeons!

Related Post: Dragon Nest Newbie FAQ

Notice: This is the Chinese Beta Version so there may be many problems! From your replies I found many ppl can't run the game smoothly. Really sorry to hear that but that may be the Chinese client problem so what you can do is try to install the game on another PC.

At the same time we will try to find other solutions, such as add-ons, English patch.
This post has been modified on Jul 27 , 2010 02:26:06 AM by   187ben.

Return to the list

Signature

Bookmark and share to your friends

Jul 22, 2010 12:17 am
May i know what is the region of this game?China,Malaysia or what?Hope you answer

MMOsite Special Offer

Jul 22, 2010 12:20 am
    Quote:
    Originally Posted by 187ben
    The Chinese Dragon Nest open beta test has begun! This time you don't need any key and every Shanda users could access to the game.

even the topic said its chinese

Jul 22, 2010 12:27 am
    Quote:
    Originally Posted by xYamamoto
    May i know what is the region of this game?China,Malaysia or what?Hope you answer

China

Jul 22, 2010 12:34 am
    [SMILE=s9] damit i couldn't enter the game, i click on the sever and it show something with a red number counting down ( and i couldn't read it too !!!!!) [SMILE=s36]

Jul 22, 2010 1:43 am
    Quote:
    Originally Posted by bihiki
    [SMILE=s9] damit i couldn't enter the game, i click on the sever and it show something with a red number counting down ( and i couldn't read it too !!!!!) [SMILE=s36]

The red number is the place you are in the waiting list. Stay tune! You will enter the game when it finishing counting down.

Signature

Please feel free to PM me if you need help.

Jul 22, 2010 1:48 am
    [SMILE=s1] Holly ****, u mean i have to wait every single time i login into the game [SMILE=s26]

and which sever are u guy playing now 1,2,3 or 4 [SMILE=s46]

MMOsite Special Offer

Jul 22, 2010 1:51 am
      Well done, I'm gonna try this game later, I don't have any language problem myself

Signature

Jul 22, 2010 1:52 am
      WOW. That's cool. I have created my account now.  Thanks for the guild.

But the download speed is f**king slow for me. Even I choose the BT client.  Anyone have a faster link? Or will MMOsite add this client in download server?

Signature

Thanks for raidomees make this picture XD
      Jul 22, 2010 2:05 am
      use IDM, the speed maybe faster or u can pause the download it and start again, if it stil too low restart your pc and start again. that all i got

Jul 22, 2010 2:05 am
      the patch automatically installs where ever it wants... my game patcher doesn't seem to be loading or downloading anything, it sits there frozen lol

Jul 22, 2010 2:20 am
      hey i'm playing it right now in sever 4. if anyone finished download u guy can pm me, my char name: TonadoVN you can send mail throught the mailbox in the game but only when u lvl 3+ ok and this is so funny with a lot of people!!!!

MMOsite Special Offer

Jul 22, 2010 2:24 am
        Server for China only or anyone? I can update but i can't connect to server. I'm from Viet Nam
        This post has been modified on Jul 22 , 2010 02:36:59 AM by   aliokaycp01.

Jul 22, 2010 2:32 am
        lol don't u see i'm from VietNam too

Jul 22, 2010 2:43 am
        hi, i have problem with connect too.. here is my error, who knows what that means ?
        thx
        http://img841.imageshack.us/img841/9747/50311860.png

Jul 22, 2010 2:46 am
        Quote:
        Originally Posted by aliokaycp01
        Server for China only or anyone? I can update but i can't connect to server. I'm from Viet Nam
        This post has been modified on Jul 22 , 2010 02:36:59 AM by   aliokaycp01.

There is no IP blocking! Try another few times and be patient! There are too many ppl trying to enter the game!

Few hours ago I tried to log in and had to queue in the 5000th place.

Don't worry! They are openning more servers so that we don't need to wait for such a long time!

Signature

Jul 22, 2010 2:50 am
        oh yea i think the sever is full now because this is the first they of OB so there were a lot of people

MMOsite Special Offer

Jul 22, 2010 3:23 am
          is there any fatigue system like in jp version?

Jul 22, 2010 4:37 am
          Thanks for the guide but I got one problem. My launcher isnt patching (I've already installed both client + patch)...do I have to press a button?

Jul 22, 2010 5:02 am
          uh... lol i got problems o_o
          1) im only seeing the green layout (only green without chars or something)
          2) when im pressing the register button it gives me an error
          EDIT: yay i got on the register website but omg D: it says: Server not found
          2nd EDIT : works now :)
          This post has been modified on Jul 22 , 2010 05:21:59 AM by   adi97lol.

Quick Reply:Dragon Nest Open Beta Test Registration Guide (CN Server)

Smiles
          refresh
          Go Advanced »