The Chinese Dragon Nest open beta test has begun! This time you don't need any key and every Shanda users could access to the game.
Updated July 27th: Dragon Nest CN OBT Newbie In-game Guide
Now we start to provide the Dragon Nest Download (CN Server), click here to download the client:
Download Tips: If you need higher download speed, you could try the HighSpeed Server in the link. Of course it costs you 2golds. For new users, you could click your forum avatar to enter your iMMOSITE page, and complete your profile information, then you could get mmo golds as reward.
Enter your iMMOSITE page to complete your personal information, you could earn at most 10 golds.
Choose the HighSpeed Server to download Dragon Nest
Latest Guide: How to Download and Install Dragon Nest(CN)
Next I will show you how to register a normal Dragon Nest Account.
1. Click here to the official site: http://dn.sdo.com/
2. After loading the page, you could find many buttons: Registration, Client Download and Patch Download. (You need to download and install all the patches. pleast note that all the patches will be .exe files so that you just install them in the Dragon Nest folder )
After installing the client, you just click the Registration Button and go to the next page.
3. Choose the left Rigstration Button to create a normal account.
4. Fill in the accout and password. (Below them you can fill in the Chinese Name and ID Number so as to create an Adult Account, otherwise your accout will be ranked as 18- account. It may afftect you in the future, but not the beta test. lol! )
5. Congrats! Now you successfully created your Dragon Nest Account! Go for your adventure!
This is just a easy guide for people who can not read Chinese! We will keep providing more guides about gameplay, classes, combos and dungeons!
Related Post: Dragon Nest Newbie FAQ
Notice: This is the Chinese Beta Version so there may be many problems! From your replies I found many ppl can't run the game smoothly. Really sorry to hear that but that may be the Chinese client problem so what you can do is try to install the game on another PC.
At the same time we will try to find other solutions, such as add-ons, English patch.
This post has been modified on Jul 27 , 2010 02:26:06 AM by 187ben.