Sponsor

Quick Jump Full Board List
Forum Home Dragon Nest How i can create an account in Nexon korea for DN????

How i can create an account in Nexon korea for DN????

Mar 29, 2010 6:48 pm
How i create an account for play this version korean of DN??
Anyone know how???
Thankyu

https://www.nexon.com/join/page/nx.aspx?URL=join/join&codeRegSite=173

Return to the list

Bookmark and share to your friends

Mar 29, 2010 9:51 pm
buddy, you will need a koran social security number to get into the game, or be a korean to get into the game or have a korean friend in korea to get you into the game...

Signature

MMOsite Special Offer

Mar 31, 2010 3:36 pm
    One question. Do you live in South Korea?
    If your answer to my question is no, my answer to your question is:

You can't. Don't even try. If you successfully create an account, we can make one of the two assumptions:

1. You have a friend/family member in South Korea who created it for you.
    2. You are stealing a South Korean's social security number, which is obviously illegal.

Apr 1, 2010 8:08 pm
    is your question pointing at me? if it is, then I will answer your question back.

No, I dont live in South Korea.

And YES, I Can, And I Can surely Try and I've been on a korean mmorpg/mmo for almost 9 years.

Yes, I have a Korean friend, and I have them for life, not just for korean mmo/mmorpg. No, I dont have a family member in Korea.

And Yes, My korean friend sometimes Do the registration for me and all the Access for the Korean Games, and No, I can Make my Own Korean account without the help of my Korean friends. And sometimes, they do help me instead.

And yes, stealling KSSN is Illeagal, That IS IF I POSTED IT HERE ON THE FORUM OR DISTRIBUTED IT INTO THE OWRLD THROUGH FORUMS, DID YOU GET IT?

DID YOU SAW ME POSTED IT HERE OR ANYWHERE?

And yes, I have THEM, And KEEP THEM FOR MY OWN and I DONT even promote it.

Now, do your questions answered right?

And I just answered other's question on how they can make a korean account, and I just answered it with the INFORMATION that must have.

Signature

Apr 4, 2010 4:26 am
    Quote:
    Originally Posted by moscos
    is your question pointing at me? if it is, then I will answer your question back.

No, I dont live in South Korea.

And YES, I Can, And I Can surely Try and I've been on a korean mmorpg/mmo for almost 9 years.

Yes, I have a Korean friend, and I have them for life, not just for korean mmo/mmorpg. No, I dont have a family member in Korea.

And Yes, My korean friend sometimes Do the registration for me and all the Access for the Korean Games, and No, I can Make my Own Korean account without the help of my Korean friends. And sometimes, they do help me instead.

And yes, stealling KSSN is Illeagal, That IS IF I POSTED IT HERE ON THE FORUM OR DISTRIBUTED IT INTO THE OWRLD THROUGH FORUMS, DID YOU GET IT?

DID YOU SAW ME POSTED IT HERE OR ANYWHERE?

And yes, I have THEM, And KEEP THEM FOR MY OWN and I DONT even promote it.

Now, do your questions answered right?

And I just answered other's question on how they can make a korean account, and I just answered it with the INFORMATION that must have.

Moscos, you are a retarded person, lols, shame on your flag.. you were right in the first place answering Faku's concern, i also agree with your second post, but why in the hell  "WEE" will be asking you if you are from korea? he is basically asking FAKU and not you.. you didnt even wait for him to answer if you are the one being asked, and i think you are not.. Retarded moscos, grow up man..lols^^

Aug 3, 2010 2:21 pm
    faking a kssn can result in 3 years of jail/juvy

Aug 3, 2010 3:38 pm
    Quote:
    Originally Posted by Faku18
    How i create an account for play this version korean of DN??
    Anyone know how???
    Thankyu

https://www.nexon.com/join/page/nx.aspx?URL=join/join&codeRegSite=173

Faku te lo digo en espaƱol... ya que sos argentino, no se peude crear cuenta en enxon corea, para jguar dragon nest te la tenes que crear en el server chino.
    English reply: you cant create an account on nexon corea, you can play only the CN server.

Signature

MMOsite Special Offer

Sep 4, 2010 6:58 pm
      pls make me an acc

Sep 14, 2010 4:53 pm
      plz somone can creat me an acount this is my officiel email : boss-zikass@hotmail.fr contact me plzz

Sep 14, 2010 5:26 pm
      allah damn it, pinoys flooding every where begging for acounts

May 26, 2011 1:43 pm
      Ive looked it over and although i dieingly want to play dragon nest, choose to wait anyway xD. I apply for beta, hope i get it, if i dont i wait for the official launch. Dear god let it be soon xD

Jul 16, 2011 10:46 pm
      dont let them scare u they are doing this so there are as little ppl out of Korean nexon as possible I am positive there not going to track u down just for playing an online game...

MMOsite Special Offer

Oct 25, 2011 9:14 pm
        Lmfao. People want an account just for early updates and stuff. But really, I'm korean. I have a family in korea. I might as well ask them so I can play kms, but I'm too lazy :P.

Nov 15, 2011 11:23 pm
        So... I made an account (by somewhat legit means/Korean friend), can someone tell me how I can bypasss the IP ban please?

Jul 23, 2012 5:37 am
        [b]Reply [url=http://forum.mmosite.com/thread/2/49/20100329/How_i_can_create_an_account_in_Nexon_korea_for_DN-4da8286d8e74af413-1.html#p4da828737a8b70]2#[/url] [i]kevinhwee[/i][/b] [br] [br]how i just dont know how

Quick Reply:How i can create an account in Nexon korea for DN????

Smiles
        refresh
        Go Advanced »