Sponsor

Quick Jump Full Board List
Forum Home Off Topics Help to know more about habit in MMO instances

Help to know more about habit in MMO instances

Jun 29, 2017 6:10 am
Hieveryone,
I'm adeveloper and former MMORPG player who started with WoW then Aion and finally Tera.
With a colleague and friend, we have a game project for which we need your opinion toclarify / confirm our game design. We are both from an independent studio andit is backed by our experience that we would try to create our own project.

Therefore,we developed this short survey in order to know the desires of the players.
It will nottake long, and the more people will respond, the better our data will be.Participation in this survey will also greatly assist us in defending ourproject with investors in order to recruit a few people.
For now, wecannot share the details of this project but, if it emerges, the result will beshared here in the first place.

For thetime being, we are mainly trying to identify the weak points of the instances system and raids in the current MMORPGs. Do not hesitate to send us yourcomments and suggestions at the end of the form or as a result of this post.

Survey

Finally, thank you for reading this post to the end. If you wish, do not hesitate toshare this post FB that I created on which is the link to the survey in Frenchand English.

Sharing

[ The post was edited by NarLoke at Jun 30, 2017 2:53 am ]

Return to the list

Bookmark and share to your friends

Feb 24, 2018 11:51 am
chinese language program seemed to be of age

, ask concludes

august 2, 2008By Juliet Macur The ohio instances

most of six participants from the far eastern can certainly gymnastics soccer team using the Beijing board games seemed to be of sufficient age toward compete at companies olympics, representatives your own abroad Gymnastics Federation had to talk about wednesday after having a monthlong exploration interested in conceivable age range falsification by they.

also, [url=http://chinadating.wixsite.com/chnlove-real-or-fake]chnlove[/url] most of the federation's probe on the topic of underage gymnasts is to go on: Two peoples with China's squad the 2000 olympic games Dong Fangxiao and furthermore Yang Yun will be checked out needed for usually breaking up era legislation.

Gymnastics federation administrators not really determined the Dong and as well Yang achieved the advantages of converting on the 16 by the Olympic year. china's websites landed bronze in the c's competition ourite 2000 questionnaire game applications.

"designed for Beijing, We [url=http://www.chnlovescam.com/]chnlove scam[/url] have inked our obligation and checked documents outside of three unusual recognized providers, the particular documents turned out to be that the age of the far eastern gymnasts was recommended, Andre Gueisbuhler, admin all round from federation, explained thursday. "but nonetheless,but nevertheless,on the contrary our group have a serious problem. now, we have facts which will generally seems to show that may a selection of their gymnasts came underage living in questionnaire,

external Olympic committee speaker Emmanuelle Moreau considered IOC officers are generally content with the federation's investigating procedure in connection with far eastern downline in Beijing.

"consumers the particular matter full-coverage, Moreau said. "but nevertheless, i'm pushing these phones [url=http://www.dailymotion.com/video/xz3xy3]chnlove[/url] lose increased gentle on the challenge for questionnaire. almost all have not transferred into happens of supports all the same,

Yang, In a job interview last year on China's circumstance drive the television, discussed the woman am underage age 2000 golf games. my mom scooped bronze additional hand irregular rungs. "during that time, I only agreed to be 14 years old, your lady described active in the segment this really is put up online. "i, 'If i didn't do well that point, because available undoubtedly be a the next time.' "

Gueisbuhler recounted currently the federation would most likely continue to check out Yang and Dong and also "anyone should recognize that here is a moral and after that moral ask, and we will not take regarding gently [url=http://chnlovesuccessstories.com/tag/chnlove-review/]chnlove scam[/url].

MMOsite Special Offer

Quick Reply:Help to know more about habit in MMO instances

Smiles
    refresh
    Go Advanced »