Sponsor

Quick Jump Full Board List
Forum Home Off Topics Give the boy a Escape Plan

Give the boy a Escape Plan

Mar 17, 2014 11:43 am

the boy can force the tree to fall in to the water, as you see if the tree falls it will fall in to the water and it will act like a boat. the branches of the tree would not let the crocodiles to get close to the boy. so he can keep going on the tree in the water until he get to a safe place. the snake will also escape from the water when the tree falls down. Farid

Return to the list

Bookmark and share to your friends

Aug 16, 2014 9:41 am
The boy grabs the snake and throws on the lion, the lion gets distracted the snake, in the scuffle the tree falls on the crocs...He swims towards the axe and kills the lion....[SMILE=1][SMILE=1]

mobile forum
posted via cellphone

MMOsite Special Offer

Aug 20, 2014 5:37 am
    what is the Right Answer

Aug 20, 2014 5:26 pm
    He will jump in the other side of the land. Let's put it this way. Man chopping the tree to make a bridge, when a lion arrived. He climbed the tree for safety unknowingly there is a snake on top. Since he climb the tree the snake went down from the tip of the tree sensing there is a possible food (the man). As the man climb the branch crack and crocodile in the swamp waiting for him to fall. But since the branch reach out the other side (---->) the man landed on the other side ground and took off to safety. Boom panes.

Sep 8, 2014 12:55 am
    the boy is supposed to die in the end. ..

Sep 10, 2014 3:16 am
    The boy is dead already, right?

Sep 11, 2014 1:04 pm
    Reply 45#  Solariai

Maybe one of the escape plan we've posted saved him and he's living happily right now :O

MMOsite Special Offer

Feb 18, 2015 9:46 pm
      [b]Reply [url=http://forum.mmosite.com/thread/2/4/20120925/Give_the_boy_a_Escape_Plan-50627976f3ac9b213-1.html#p50750c3674d60a]12#[/url] [i]Nichole robin[/i][/b] [br] [br]koi answer to do

Mar 16, 2015 9:44 am
      you ruin me

s888bet
      w88
      xoc dia

Apr 12, 2015 8:51 pm
      it should be time to pray for miracle

Apr 15, 2015 1:56 am
      hahaha! nice one. I think the boy will die!

May 21, 2015 10:38 pm
      Case 1- Agar ladka ped(tree) ko niche pressure dekar paani me jump kare to, kiu ki ped(tree) niche 80% se jyada kat gaya hai, Tree ko niche pressur dene se pressure opposite direction me bhi padega . according to newton's law FOR EVERY ACTION THERE IS EQUAL AND OPPOSITE REACTION. ped(tree) tootkar tiger ke upar girjayega jisse ki tiger ghayal hojayega...... (
      Case 2 -- kiu ki crocediles ped(tree) se dur hai isliye crocodiles ke pahuchne se pahle ladke ko bahar nikal kar tiger ke samne jo axe(kulhari, bancharo) hai usse tiger aur snack ko maar de to ladka bach jayega

mobile forum
      posted via cellphone

MMOsite Special Offer

May 26, 2015 2:28 am

I’m not sure exactly why but this weboard is loading very slow for me. Is anyone else having this issue or is it a problem on my end? I’ll check back later on and see if the problem still exists.
        voyance gratuite par email

May 29, 2015 6:02 am
        its a pic noting is going to happen lol so boy is safe wen ever we see heheh ahahah

Jun 2, 2015 3:38 am
        [b]Reply [url=http://forum.mmosite.com/thread/2/4/20120925/Give_the_boy_a_Escape_Plan-50627976f3ac9b213-1.html#p50627976f3ac9b]0#[/url] [i]Nichole robin[/i][/b] [br] [br]
        There are birds are flying.. they will eat snake. lion will go away after sunset. AND THERE IS AN AXE THE GUY WILL COME TO FETCH HIS AXE AND HE WILL SAVE HIM.

Aug 13, 2015 9:06 am
        I think the boy will cut one branch fro the tree by his one hand.
        and he will beat the snake to fall down to the sea.
        so crocodile will eat snake..
        after some times tree will fall down on the sea.
        then he can go another side through the tree

Aug 20, 2015 8:09 am
        Call to Rajnikant....[SMILE=1]

mobile forum
        posted via cellphone

MMOsite Special Offer

Aug 20, 2015 11:29 pm
          Elephant will come to drink water and the boy sits on Elephant and go's miracle do happen [SMILE=21]

mobile forum
          posted via cellphone

Aug 21, 2015 1:43 am
          everyone , don't think much . nothing going to happen really over all its a cartoon [SMILE=1] . if anything in real happens .... we will sure take a selfiee[SMILE=25] dont worry

Aug 21, 2015 9:09 am
          [url]https://www.colourbox.com/vector/flying-helicopter-isolated-on-white-as-a-rescue-symbol-vector-2126554[/url]

Quick Reply:Give the boy a Escape Plan

Smiles
          refresh
          Go Advanced »