Sponsor

Quick Jump Full Board List
Forum Home Off Topics Give the boy a Escape Plan

Give the boy a Escape Plan

Nov 21, 2012 1:21 am

Well.. The Lion King announces a "meeting" so ALL the animals will attend there. there for the Boy survives!

Return to the list

Bookmark and share to your friends

Nov 21, 2012 7:34 am
Quote: Originally Posted by abbygailmanzano at Nov 21, 2012 1:21 am
Well.. The Lion King announces a "meeting" so ALL the animals will attend there. there for the Boy survives!     

omg!!! That is the perfect solution... All the critters in the jungle go to the meeting and there is no one to eat the boy...

Wait... isnt the Lion King the one that actually wants to eat the boy...?

Signature

MMOsite Special Offer

Nov 27, 2012 7:45 am
    Reply 0#  Nichole robin

The crocodiles are not that close to the drop off point of the boy so I'd say the boy needs to swing away from the crocodiles giving additional separation from him and those blood thirsty water beasts.

I think crocodiles are not the types who would pursue their preys for they are more of an ambush type, so he needs to out-swim the croc and reach the northern island which doesn't look like very far from his current location.

Nov 28, 2012 1:33 am
    Oh this is easy. Tell the crocodiles that the Crocodile hunter is coming, Tell Scar that he can kill Simba in the opposite direction, and Bear Grylls will come out of nowhere and eat the snake and have 3 cameraman recording him.

Signature

Apr 13, 2013 7:16 am
    the wind makes the tree fall, which pins the lion and snake, and the sound of the mighty tree cracking sends the crocodile into a watery skedaddle that takes him out of predatory reach.

Jun 29, 2013 3:43 am
    lure the Lion to jump into the lake and have it fight croc

Jul 12, 2013 9:27 am
    here is the full plan
    pull the snake and throw it in water so crocodile will busy in eating snake and jump in water near land when tree gets broke so that it hit on the head of lion. and pick up the axe and hit at the neck of the lion so that lion gets finally dead and then he put the lion into the pool as the further food for crocodile.
    remember:if the snake bites the man he will not die at the immediately moment. he have some time to save him and he will do it with the help of others once he escaped from there

MMOsite Special Offer

Jul 13, 2013 2:44 pm
      seeing this pic just reminds me of that meme...

Why? God...Why??

LOL   

Jul 13, 2013 2:56 pm
      He is dreaming you fools...!! :P :P

Jul 14, 2013 12:39 am
      haha

Jul 20, 2013 4:53 am
      Yes, their is possibility of life of boy can be saved. Boy has to give jark to branch of tree which has a cut edge and can be fall if applied force. So this branch will fell down along with snake entangled with it. Crocodile will target boy and snake but boy has to jump on other side and has to swim fastly and reached on the other land shown in pic.

Jul 21, 2013 12:41 am
      Grab the snake and maybe swing to safety, we don't know if the snake is poisoned or not at which case would have better chance of survival.

Signature

Testing if signature is working

MMOsite Special Offer

Jul 30, 2013 2:59 pm
        Boy takes snake with left hand and aims the hand in its throat and avoid the hits coming from tail. Boy leans to the tree so it will fall on the lion. Lion is stunned for few seconds. Boy takes axe from the tree. Boy hits the lion with the axe. Lion is injured and cant move. Use the snake to whip one of the crocodiles to provoke them. When they are closer, throw the axe on 1 of the crocodiles. Run.

Aug 1, 2013 6:29 pm
        I can that the boy is an athletic one since he won't have the ability to be up on the tree in the first place. Boy gives his full weight to the tree to make it fall then eventually jump above the branch he's holding since he's athletic. Once that's done make the whole tree as a bridge to reach the land and get the ax and use it as a weapon for  the lion then escape.

Aug 21, 2013 3:22 am
        He takes out a Redbull and it gives him wings.. he flies away =)

Nov 10, 2013 8:07 am
        What if the boy dies then whats the point of the picture i guess

Signature

Nov 10, 2013 9:27 pm
        Maybe the crocodiles are just playing with each other or...talking to each other...?

Signature

MMOsite Special Offer

Nov 13, 2013 10:20 am
          [b]Reply [url=http://forum.mmosite.com/thread/2/4/20120925/Give_the_boy_a_Escape_Plan-50627976f3ac9b213-1.html#p50627976f3ac9b]0#[/url] [i]Nichole robin[/i][/b] [br] [br]The first thing is how has is it possible this situation? if you get the answer of this question then you can solve this puzzle.

there is an axe,which belongs to the man of course , and the man cut the tree by his own axe.now the question arise why he is cutting tree at the opposite side? if he wants woods from the tree the direction should be opposite.There is a possibility to make a bridge on the river by cutting tree.
          suddenly the lion came to eat him,so he climb on tree to save from lion.At the same time snake and crocodile came for him.

that's why this situation arises..
          now the answer of this puzzle is that the man will force to break down to tree and he will reach at the other side of the river safely and snakes will fall in the river,the crocodile will be busy to eat that one,and the lion can not do anything. the man will be safe at the other side,which is not shown in pics.

Nov 13, 2013 12:25 pm
          Reply 35#  although

Well that's the point of the thread, you must give him a plan for him to survive and avoid dying. :P

Nov 14, 2013 1:22 pm
          Reply 38#  zerofin

yeah i can see that

Signature

Quick Reply:Give the boy a Escape Plan

Smiles
          refresh
          Go Advanced »