Sponsor

Quick Jump Full Board List
Forum Home Off Topics Give the boy a Escape Plan

Give the boy a Escape Plan

Sep 25, 2012 8:41 pm

I just wonder can the boy use the snake as a tool. It might bite him. Whatever, I think the boy is just born to die. lol

what's your escape plan for that poor guy? :3

Return to the list

Signature

:3 If I am not here, find me there:
MSN& Email: mmositeeditor12@hotmail.com

Bookmark and share to your friends

Oct 4, 2012 3:57 am
BOY WILL DIE

MMOsite Special Offer

Oct 8, 2012 5:35 pm
    Hmm if he can swing himself quickly to the roots of the tree without falling deep into the water or without having the tree fall on top of him, he could pick up his wood cutting ax to defend himself. At least this would give him a fighting chance.

Signature

Trying to rank up!
    Oct 8, 2012 5:52 pm
    At the right side of the picture... ... I mean outside the picture... There a piece of land with a campfire...

Signature

Oct 8, 2012 7:00 pm
    scream for help, someone comes and drive away the danger

Oct 8, 2012 10:00 pm
    Looks like a dead end to me...
    Snake on the tree, lion on land, crocodiles in sea.

Oct 8, 2012 10:40 pm
    Quote: Originally Posted by TemporaryNickname at Oct 8, 2012 10:00 pm
    Looks like a dead end to me...
    and the tree is falling apart... so he cant stay there either lol!

Signature

MMOsite Special Offer

Oct 9, 2012 6:32 am
      Quote: Originally Posted by Pelagato at Oct 8, 2012 10:40 pm
      Quote: Originally Posted by TemporaryNickname at Oct 8, 2012 10:00 pmLooks like a dead end to me...
      and the tree is falling apart... so he cant stay there either lol!     

The tree will fall into the sea.
      If the snake is fast, it would bite the human first. The human would either let go or endure the pain.
      If he let go, he will become food for the crocodiles. If he endure, he will die (if the snake is poisonous) and also end up being food for the crocodiles.

If the tree fall into the sea, he will be food for the crocodiles also.

So end up the crocodiles will have food.

Oct 9, 2012 8:06 am
      But guys... i have the perfect solution there is a boat or a small island at the right edge of the picture... just make the picture bigger lol!

Signature

Oct 9, 2012 9:25 am
      it doesnt matter he is screwed

Signature

Oct 9, 2012 9:28 pm
      scream and wait for help or death. lol

Signature

Oct 9, 2012 9:33 pm
      Then a good question is, how did he end up there lol.

MMOsite Special Offer

Oct 9, 2012 10:48 pm
        He might end his life for fear before , hmmm, animals could do something harmful to him. lol

Signature

Oct 29, 2012 5:43 am

answer is...boy will remove the snake 4m 1 hand,and will throw snake in river,and will climb down to land and will grab axe ,as quickly as he can...with help of axe he can defeat or kill lion easily

Oct 29, 2012 9:49 am
        Quote: Originally Posted by 106.*.*.182 at Oct 29, 2012 5:43 am
        answer is...boy will remove the snake 4m 1 hand,and will throw snake in river,and will climb down to land and will grab axe ,as quickly as he can...with help of axe he can defeat or kill lion easily     
        Zerg by the lion, as there is no such thing as quick grab... felines are faster than light...

Signature

Oct 29, 2012 6:54 pm
        i'm pretty sure he can just move over to the right and go to the land that "appears" to be in the background. otherwise...

grab the snake, strangle the alligators with them, tie the bodies of the alligators together to make a temporary raft to show the lion that you aren't screwing around. problem solved.

Signature

Need some referrers to get to lvl 10 for a free rune page cause I'm too lazy to farm one up
        http://signup.leagueoflegends.com/?ref=4f2d6f678d4f0700656910
        Oct 29, 2012 7:40 pm
        eh... if you grab the snake, you are going to be bitten by it...

if you struggle with it... the branch is going to broke and you will end up in the water... I dunno if you guys notice it but the tree is so mess up...

Signature

MMOsite Special Offer

Oct 31, 2012 11:57 pm
          Here goes another plan for that boy: Kill himself first, then he could escape from reality world. No one being hurt, happy ending~~lol

Signature

Nov 1, 2012 1:22 am
          i am sorry, but he will die, LOL

Signature

Nov 15, 2012 9:53 pm
          as the tree is half chipped by a lion who cant even wield an axe he knows he cant go back. he thinks for a second and gets an idea He removes his pants and shits in the Crocs mouth, they eat it and start thinking he tastes like Shit and remember their fox friend who told them about the grapes and say " the Grapes are sour" and so is he, seeing that the crocs don't want to eat him the other animals also don't want to eat him cause he tastes like SHIT. hence he falls in the water swims to safety and hurls shit at every animal that comes across him. knowing his greatest weapon is his shit, he later tames all the animals in the jungle with his shit and becomes famous, he learns to sing from the animals he tamed with his awful crap and then changes his name and reemerge as Justin Bieber.

Quick Reply:Give the boy a Escape Plan

Smiles
          refresh
          Go Advanced »