Sponsor

Quick Jump Full Board List
Forum Home Off Topics What is your favorite and memorable movie?

What is your favorite and memorable movie?

Feb 7, 2017 10:22 am
My favorite movie is Bigger, Stronger, Faster ( it's about [url=http://www.xroids.org/]anabolic steroids[/url] ) I think everyone knows this film. Moreover, the film had a great impact on my life and on lives of many people. Those people who have not seen it, watch. It's worth spendong your time.

Return to the list

Bookmark and share to your friends

Mar 13, 2017 4:42 am
Reply 0#  vanessa20borja

My favourite memorable movie is pullimurugan and the hero is acting with the original tiger.plastic bowl packaging and the team like this article so much.The hard work of the film team is good and is famous all over the world.

MMOsite Special Offer

Apr 30, 2017 4:37 pm
    Well I love Star Wars trilogy! But I really love Star Wars the Rougue One

May 12, 2017 1:33 am
    That's one of my most favorite Movies ever watch, Also the Crazy little thing called Love

Signature

May 14, 2017 9:38 am
    Reply 42#  Professor OakleY

I know right! I cwent to watch it without much of expectations too, but all the little things that tied the older movies together, was just so fun to watch :D

May 21, 2017 9:27 pm
    Reply 44#  zerofin

awesome right?!

May 22, 2017 12:28 am
    transformers is the best, i was so amazed of the cars forming robots. I usually watched it when i was little, when it was cartoons ...   I missed it!

MMOsite Special Offer

May 24, 2017 12:43 am
      Reply 46#  Professor OakleY

I've never actually seen any of the transformers movies, and there seems to be so many these days lol

Jun 5, 2017 8:28 pm
      Quote: Originally Posted by zerofin at May 24, 2017 12:43 am
      Reply 46#  Professor OakleY

I've never actually seen any of the transformers movies, and there seems to be so many these days lol     

too bad lol, its not too late tho, you can have a movie marathon and can even stream it online.. there will be an upcoming transformers movie.. i think its the final chapter been waiting for it hehehe...

Jun 5, 2017 11:00 pm
      Reply 48#  HushBlush

I just keep hearing people saying they should stop making transformers movies already, there's so many of them  lol. But maybe I will have a peek one day :D

Jun 13, 2017 3:09 am
      Reply 49#  zerofin

i beg for you to watch it plsss... with popcorn! you'll love it

Jun 14, 2017 4:51 am
      Reply 50#  HushBlush

I might think about it, but there's so many of them, I need to find sometime for it haha

MMOsite Special Offer

Sep 6, 2017 7:58 pm
        My favorite and memorable movie is Machinist. It shows what a human mind is capable of doing to cope up with guilt and depression.

Quick Reply:What is your favorite and memorable movie?

Smiles
        refresh
        Go Advanced »