Sponsor

Quick Jump Full Board List
Forum Home Off Topics What is your favorite and memorable movie?

What is your favorite and memorable movie?

Sep 13, 2012 5:04 pm

Hey folks yesterday, I watched movie entitled "Three Idiots" which made me to remember my school days inspired as well because they smart and they emphasize the right way of teaching. I recommended this movie to the terror teachers out there LOLs im kidding...  

Return to the list

Signature

Bookmark and share to your friends

Sep 16, 2012 11:03 pm
Three Idiots is an Indian Movie...I'm a fan of Indian Movies try also to watch Ghajini. Different movie but same leading actor.

MMOsite Special Offer

Sep 16, 2012 11:23 pm
    Reply 1#  creampop

thank you for giving me an info. regarding to that movie, i will try that soon. I'm watching hunger games now hahahah

Signature

Sep 17, 2012 1:15 am
    Favorite & memorable movie?

It would be The Avengers & Hurt Locker. No dull moments & I ended up liking both movies' main characters

Signature

Oct 1, 2012 8:33 pm
    Favorite movie? I would say Taiyou no Uta. It's a Japanese movie. The main character is suffering from a disease where she cannot be exposed to UV rays. In short, she became nocturnal. The person he fell in love with is a surfer. Kinda tragic and sad. I would NOT recommend this to anyone who hates sad endings.

Oct 3, 2012 7:31 pm
    Reply 4#  oddshapedrice

I wanna try to watch bad endings now... do you know any movies that has bad endings or tragic endings?

Signature

Oct 3, 2012 7:40 pm
    Grave Encounters was a great horror film that I have watched recently. Just keep thinking about how things happen just gives you the thoughts!
    Other than that, just watching any good jackie chan film always brings back great memories.

Signature

Trying to rank up!

MMOsite Special Offer

Oct 3, 2012 7:44 pm
      Reply 6#  Ammunition

jackie chan is one of my favorite actors.....he is funny and having great martial arts moves

Signature

Oct 3, 2012 7:50 pm
      Reply 7#  vanessa20borja

This is just one of my favourite fight scenes by Jackie Chan. Growing up I have seen no one use their surroundings as great as Jackie-Chan.

Signature

Trying to rank up!
      Oct 3, 2012 8:01 pm
      Quote: Originally Posted by Ammunition at Oct 3, 2012 7:50 pm
      Reply 7#  vanessa20borja

This is just one of my favourite fight scenes by Jackie Chan. Growing up I have seen no one use their surroundings as great as Jackie-Chan.     
      Police Story 1 and 2 are both funny. These two are my favorite movies of his and also Forbidden Kingdom.

If you want tragic stories, you can watch If Only and/or I gave my first love to you. The first one is a Hollywood film and the second is a Japanese movie. Actually there are lots of tragic stories out there. There are only few that can make you sad.

Oct 15, 2012 12:52 am
      I don't have a favorite movie but I have a favorite movie line and it's "Are you brain dead ? I`m not going in there with two Jedi". I heard it from Star Wars: Phantom Menace I believe

Oct 15, 2012 9:57 am
      Princess Mononoke, really liked it

MMOsite Special Offer

Oct 15, 2012 10:53 am
        What the heck... Those guys fighting with the pipes are so nuts.. I mean, look at the speed!!!!

Signature

Oct 16, 2012 2:04 pm
        Prolly spirited away. I don't really know why did the movie caught my attention but when I watched it when I was young I really liked it a lot, and I still remember every part of it. So I guess I could call it most memorable movie for me lol

Oct 18, 2012 8:22 am
        My favourite movie is kung pow,
        it is haliriuos to this day

Signature

Oct 19, 2012 3:17 am
        ugh I hate having to pick movies since they're all more or less the same to me unless they're terrible. I guess my most memorable would be Spirited away since I watched it as a kid and still love it now xD

Signature

Oct 19, 2012 4:33 am
        hm... maybe you should take a look at pan labyrinth...

Signature

MMOsite Special Offer

Oct 21, 2012 6:23 pm
          Quote: Originally Posted by Pelagato at Oct 19, 2012 4:33 am
          hm... maybe you should take a look at pan labyrinth...     
          ohh yeah i knew that movie... but i'm not satisfied at itss ending

Signature

Oct 21, 2012 6:40 pm
          oh... its one of those endings that are not so happy at all.... and very philosophical...

Signature

Oct 21, 2012 7:45 pm
          i'm quiet confused about the story of pan labyrinth maybe im not just that focused when i watched that movie ^^

Signature

Quick Reply:What is your favorite and memorable movie?

Smiles
          refresh
          Go Advanced »