Sponsor

Quick Jump Full Board List
Forum Home Off Topics Dark Knight Rises 2012 [Possible Spoilers]

Dark Knight Rises 2012 [Possible Spoilers]

Aug 4, 2012 4:05 pm
ya well, after all the crap that happend in dark knight.. I was like... OMG!!!! that harley guy is going to return and do some damage, after all he did almost nothing in previous movie, other than flipping a coin from time to time and put some blame around the place... Nothing ground breaking or world shaking...

Oh well, I guess Bane will have to do the trick and the Talia girl...

Whos going to be next???? bizarro?

Return to the list

Signature

Bookmark and share to your friends

Aug 5, 2012 8:17 am
Reply 20#  Pelagato

Well, in the Dark Knight, Two face died. Don't you remember? Also, this is the final Batman movie in this series. Christopher Nolan wanted this to be a trilogy, and now he's gone to work on other films.

Signature

Please read and follow our forum rules before posting.
Before creating a new topic, use the search function to check if it's already been made.

Check out the new app for MMOsite!

MMOsite Special Offer

Aug 5, 2012 9:08 am
    wait a min... as far as I know he feel down the edge in a building construction... knocking himself out for a while... Who knows if he is made out of rubber and take a second chance.... like in Fatal Attraction lol!

Signature

Aug 5, 2012 10:42 am
    christopher nolan said he would not make another. that means they must have a reboot if they are going to make another one. there are plenty of unexplored batman villains, but they made use of the most interesting ones already.

Signature

Need some referrers to get to lvl 10 for a free rune page cause I'm too lazy to farm one up
    http://signup.leagueoflegends.com/?ref=4f2d6f678d4f0700656910
    Aug 5, 2012 12:02 pm
    Well, they already used the Joker... Whos more interesting than him!!????

Robin??? J/K lol!

Harley Quinn???

Oh I know... Mr.FREEZE!!!!!!!! aka Governator!!!!

Signature

Aug 5, 2012 4:37 pm
    the Joker isn't as interesting as people say he is. he primarily exists as a foil to Batman and that is what makes him interesting. however, he is very one dimensional and the only thing that keeps him interesting is that he sometimes kills people for laughs and you don't know when this happens.

the more interesting villains are the ones who are more grey in terms of their morality
    Bane (some versions) - highly skilled and competent fighter
    Mr Freeze - not much of a personal vendetta, yet has a clear personal goal
    Ras al Ghul - fights crime in an extremist fashion
    Red Hood - if Batman had followed Ras al Ghul's original plans in Batman Begins, he would become the Red Hood

Signature

Need some referrers to get to lvl 10 for a free rune page cause I'm too lazy to farm one up
    Aug 6, 2012 7:29 am
    I still think the Joker is so interesting because every time you see him on screen, you have no idea of what will happen next. He's so unpredictable and I agree that his motive also makes him interesting. However, I already know that I most likely won't be interested in a reboot. Christopher Nolan did too good of a job and I think I'm done with Batman for a long time :)

Signature

Please read and follow our forum rules before posting.
    Before creating a new topic, use the search function to check if it's already been made.

Check out the new app for MMOsite!

MMOsite Special Offer

Aug 6, 2012 3:58 pm
      the reason i don't like the Joker so much is that he rarely has a grand overall plan. he has one in both The Dark Knight and Return of the Joker. those two are in my opinion, his greatest appearances for live action and animation respectively. in The Dark Knight, the Joker has a clear plan, to break Batman and corrupt Harvey Dent and for the most part, he succeeds, but the people of Gotham realize that Batman has given them hope and overall, the Joker's plan to have Gotham destroy itself fails.

Return of the Joker is a little different because it is a personal battle between Bruce and the Joker rather than a battle overall ideology. in this one, the Joker actually succeeded in one of his plans showing what happens when Batman does fail and the consequences of it are not pretty.

Signature

Apr 22, 2016 12:13 am
      Personally I think this is one of the great films during 2012

Jul 4, 2016 5:14 pm
      The movie plays 3h and you have Batman who appears for Mike 30 min. I dont think tgat it was enough Batman for a Batman movie

Apr 15, 2017 5:50 am
      [b]Reply [url=http://forum.mmosite.com/thread/2/4/20120711/Dark_Knight_Rises_2012_Possible_Spoilers-4ffe4615f21190813-2.html#p501daac91a0082]20#[/url] [i]Pelagato[/i][/b] [br] [br]I was so confused about what to buy, but this makes it untadsdenrable.

Quick Reply:Dark Knight Rises 2012 [Possible Spoilers]

Smiles
      refresh
      Go Advanced »