Sponsor

Quick Jump Full Board List
Forum Home Off Topics What attracts you to games?

What attracts you to games?

May 25, 2016 7:59 am
The world, the story, the way it is presented to the player and the originality. If I don't like the world or the story, I will not play it for a long time..

Return to the list

Bookmark and share to your friends

May 25, 2016 11:06 pm
Gameplay, storyline, graphics :)

MMOsite Special Offer

Jun 10, 2016 11:52 pm

I like games very much. i spent most of my leisure time to play games especially video games. Video games are so interesting and stress relief one. It boost the problem solving and self esteem power and also helpful to regaining control. I would like you to suggest to play video games in your free time. For more details visit thesis writing services reviews

Nov 27, 2016 12:56 pm

I want to ask players what attracts them to play online games, this would help me determine what fans are looking for in an advertisement.

So share your experiences and tell everyone why you joined a game.

I love online games because I love the graphics and I find the story great. It just makes a lot of fun that should be in the first place.

Dec 13, 2016 9:23 am
    In MU Origin I was attracted because of the game title itself which is MU that is famous during my college days. Next is the gameplay and pet system. It's easy to understand and addictive.

Jan 25, 2017 4:50 am
    good graphic and interesting plot

Mar 13, 2017 4:52 am
    Reply 0#  Ammunition

Playing games is very good to mental and physical health. homoeopathy psc question paper and the team like this article so much.Games are good for all of them in all levels.

MMOsite Special Offer

Mar 16, 2017 4:37 am
      I guess the fact I can be anyone or anything I want in them, so it's really really cool.

Signature

If you are interested in my gaming skills and thoughts, you can also visit my personal blog about video games: http://shygamergirl.com/
      Mar 23, 2017 3:03 pm
      I am usually drawn to a game by the look of the screen shots before the game comes out. The appearance of a game in the pictures tells me a lot.

Apr 30, 2017 4:40 pm
      I love FPS games! When I was little I played FPS a lot whichever platform it is!
      I also love RPG for example iRO, RO2 and Ragnarok Journey! RAGNAROK is <3

[ The post was edited by Professor OakleY at Apr 30, 2017 8:59 pm ]

May 4, 2017 4:03 pm
      what games attracts me, specially MOBA games and MMORPG are making strategies and also the variety of roles you can play in the game. LORE also make games more interesting, as long as it stays original. :D

May 12, 2017 1:31 am
      Sexy and Beautiful
      Cute
      Boyish Woman

That things :D

HAHA

Signature

MMOsite Special Offer

May 21, 2017 8:46 pm
        Good graphics and game play, i like more of a fantasy mmorpg games :)

Sep 5, 2017 8:27 pm
        err game play and graphics of-course nothing more nothing less....

Sep 6, 2017 7:43 pm
        Graphics and interesting story. I think these two go hand in hand to gather in attracting players.

Sep 8, 2017 8:41 am

Relaxing feature and this is good time to spend hour alone. I like simple and interesting web games, they will remind me about childhood and times when games did not have advanced graphics. My favorite service with these games is http://www.friv4online.com/ . Excellent place for that, that would pass another hour.

Sep 16, 2017 7:42 pm
        Good graphics and gameplay. I also like games that offers a wide variety of costumes for characters or features that enable users to customize the look of their characters.

MMOsite Special Offer

Quick Reply:What attracts you to games?

Smiles
          refresh
          Go Advanced »