Sponsor

Quick Jump Full Board List
Forum Home Off Topics What attracts you to games?

What attracts you to games?

Feb 3, 2012 4:08 pm
I want to ask players what attracts them, this would help me determine what fans are looking for in an advertisement.

So share your experiences and tell everyone why you joined a game.

Return to the list

Signature

Trying to rank up!

Bookmark and share to your friends

Feb 3, 2012 7:41 pm
I game that i'm looking for must have really amazing graphic, that would catch my eyes right away and youtube the gameplay of this video right away

Signature

I am ! L0vEL0vEL0vE !, I just change my name because I thought I need a more interesting name.
WhatANoobPerson
My Youtube Channel! Filled with great Let's Play series and League of Legends Gameplays
https://www.youtube.com/user/WhatANoobsPerson

MMOsite Special Offer

May 30, 2012 8:10 am
    uniqueness. and also, if it allows me to "grind" to be strong effectively and without limits, for sure i'll be addicted to that game.

Jul 10, 2012 11:13 pm
    Reply 0#  Ammunition

I always based on the graphics and the game play of the game.

Jul 10, 2012 11:18 pm
    well i look at the story-line of the game then the graphics XD

Jul 10, 2012 11:20 pm
    Aside from the influence of my friends, the graphics attracts me most and the effects, skills of the character! :D

Jul 10, 2012 11:29 pm
    For me, I attracted most the graphics quality and game's game play also but a little bit.

MMOsite Special Offer

Jul 10, 2012 11:57 pm
      For me actually the thing that attracts me most on a game is the gameplay and its graphics specially when I read the storyline and found it that there is something new about this game, I do love playing 3D MMO's thats why graphics and gameplay is the most vital component for me.

Jul 11, 2012 11:17 pm
      The graphics of course and the game play.

Jul 12, 2012 8:30 pm
      The Story Line, Gameplay & Graphics. Or even if it isn't a huge graphics, at least a good pve, pvp style~ Or things that I can craft, auction... XD

Signature

Jul 12, 2012 10:03 pm
      Game graphics, the environment of the game, the character to be chosen and ofcourse it should be
      easy to play game...

Jul 16, 2012 6:59 pm
      story, game play, graphics and if it's f2p

MMOsite Special Offer

Jul 16, 2012 8:18 pm
        Gameplay, PVP, graphics, F2P, and a lot of friends playing...

Jul 18, 2012 12:15 am
        Graphics and Game play.. so..any suggestions on what i should play?

Jul 29, 2012 12:54 am
        Graphics and the gameplay. And if both of them attracts me, then I just need a friend to suggest me to play it and i'll be there lol

Jul 29, 2012 5:38 am
        fun factor.... and the lulzflux...

Signature

Jul 29, 2012 12:03 pm
        Normally the game trailers attract me then I see the game's screenshots. If I'm still unsure i'll play beta but by that time i'm pretty sure if I want to play or not. Just this method doesn't stop some stuff like bad loot drops and what not.

Signature

MMOsite Special Offer

Jul 31, 2012 9:19 pm
          Setting, character designs, and an awesome trailer to match :D

May 4, 2016 1:16 am
          great character design, and animation which I can totally find on the rpg game Dragon Encounter :)

May 16, 2016 6:45 pm
          Reply 18#  JLance23

it was the online coop/pvp that did it for me in DE :Pnot to mention the absurd rewards for doing their events. there's one rn
          on their facebook page if you didn't know yet btw. (5,000 rubies!)

[ The post was edited by Souperman22 at May 16, 2016 7:37 pm ]

Quick Reply:What attracts you to games?

Smiles
          refresh
          Go Advanced »