Sponsor

Quick Jump Full Board List
Forum Home Off Topics If This Thread Reaches 10,000 Replies, I Will Show You My Nude Photo

If This Thread Reaches 10,000 Replies, I Will Show You My Nude Photo

Jan 26, 2018 11:23 pm
Just looked it up, Spectral keeper. I honestly don't remember much about it anymore, just remember having to avoid the tail by moving away from three tiles.

I don't know, I think some bosses were trickier for me because I skipped a lot of things. and escaped a lot of battles out of laziness. So I was very weak in aw ay for some bosses because they could literally chip off 90% of my hp in one hit.

Sort of the same with X-2, At the final chapter my characters were like 25-30lvls. and read up online real quick and some people were like they were like 45-60 before finishing up some bosses and I was all like. ooooh. lol

Thinking of buying XIII, I've had it on PS3 before but never finished. Could be interesting now that all of them are on Steam and not a huge console fan

Return to the list

Bookmark and share to your friends

Jan 27, 2018 12:59 am
Reply 8840#  zerofin

I skipped a bunch of battles, but battles went so fast that i didn't matter, nowadays i try not to do too many battles cuz i don't like fighting trash. I gotta say the music really helped me want to fight the trash, it was catchy enough.

Signature

MMOsite Special Offer

Jan 28, 2018 1:32 am
    The classic winning fight tune! :P

Jan 28, 2018 1:33 am
    Reply 8842#  zerofin

That was nice, i'm jsut so glad that the battle music didn't get me bored or else i might not have finished the game.

Signature

Jan 28, 2018 9:18 am
    Yeah, I loved battling in XIII so much because of the main battle theme, till boss fight where it's 2 minutes same song looping over and over, grossed me out at some point lol

Feb 1, 2018 11:27 pm
    Reply 8845#  ZephyAlurus

yeah and honestly I don't mind semi long fights, but the way the battle system worked in XIII, the stupid half relatime half turn based combat, where you constantly feel being rushed and having to do everything asap, it was just stressful lol

Feb 2, 2018 2:02 am
    Reply 8846#  zerofin

from what i've heard/seen, there's not too much to do either during those boss fights. I still have to play through the trilogy myself, i hope it won't be as bad as everyone makes it out to be though.

Signature

MMOsite Special Offer

Feb 2, 2018 8:13 pm
      back then when I played it, I didn't really look up effective ways of playing so I might be wrong, but honestly it's just spamming normal attack with a role that fills up the stagger bar quicker than other roles, then switch to a damaging role while it's staggered, then rinse and repeat.

Hope the sequels have made it a bit better at least. because I Do want to play it, the characters are so pretty. lol

Feb 3, 2018 8:29 pm
      Yeah, me too. I'm still kinda cliffhanging with the story because I quit it mid way so I still have to do that one day.

Feb 4, 2018 9:26 am
      Reply 8850#  zerofin

Oh, you didn't end up finishing it. I'll need to buy it on sale but... Dark Souls 2, Dead Cells, and Hollow Knight looking a lot more fun than FFXIII right now lol.

Signature

Feb 5, 2018 11:25 pm
      YEah sometimes when you lose motivation to finish something, you just, simply don't no matter how close you are to ethe end, that was my case lol

Feb 7, 2018 12:01 am
      Reply 8851#  zerofin

Yea, i know that feel. I know if i was close, i'd finish it anyways, but from the sounds of the video, FFXIII sounds really boring. 13-2 and 13-3 looks a lot better though.

Signature

MMOsite Special Offer

Feb 7, 2018 1:01 am
        Yeah, but it's okay I'll still try to finish it at some point (Or well start over, my saves on PS3 are loooong gone. lol)

I really loved the characters tho, altho cringy and generic at times, gotta give them props for looking so pretty though

Feb 7, 2018 1:11 am
        Reply 8853#  zerofin

Oh, if your saves are on PS3, then that's gonna be hard to finish. You'll have to redo it all and breakthrough the boring part. I wish you luck, tho if it were me, i might just watch a let'splay and call it a day lol.

Signature

Feb 13, 2018 1:59 am
        Yeah, wish we had cloud service on all saves lol like on some steam games where you could just pick up some older game without worrying about starting over.

Feb 20, 2018 2:13 am
        Reply 8855#  zerofin

Yea, that's the handy thing about Steam nowadays. Too bad cloud technology didn't exist back then and even now, there's not really that technology in smth like the Switch.

Signature

Feb 20, 2018 8:18 pm
        Yeah, less cost for the company definitely. Imagine if you had all your saves stored up for your older consoles like PS1 haha the nostalgia trip

MMOsite Special Offer

Mar 3, 2018 1:25 am
          Reply 8856#  zerofin

That'd be nice, but most of the time i still have my save or i'm completely done with a game and if the save erased i wouldn't be too sad. There's a few games i'd like to replay tho, but yea i'll do so eventually after i get some backlog cleared up.

Signature

Mar 3, 2018 8:09 pm
          Yeah, most of the games are pretty short to get back to the same place where you were at if you are on second playthrough, since games are so short these days. Then there's also games which I'm surprised at the duration of gameplay where they could reach up to 80 hours.

Mar 4, 2018 1:42 am
          Reply 8858#  zerofin

Depends really. I think games are closer to being a lot longer than shorter nowadays. There's a lot of indie games that are short and sweet, but in general i think games are a lot longer now than they used to be.

Signature

Quick Reply:If This Thread Reaches 10,000 Replies, I Will Show You My Nude Photo

Smiles
          refresh
          Go Advanced »