Sponsor

Quick Jump Full Board List
Forum Home Off Topics If This Thread Reaches 10,000 Replies, I Will Show You My Nude Photo

If This Thread Reaches 10,000 Replies, I Will Show You My Nude Photo

Jan 13, 2018 11:05 pm
Who knows, some shows also get a sequel when you thought it end, they might surprise us! At some point during our lifetme hopefully.

Return to the list

Bookmark and share to your friends

Jan 15, 2018 1:17 am
Reply 8820#  zerofin

They might, but it's just very unlikely since writers have jumped ship and Valve doesn't really make games anymore. I hope they do end up making it, but i just feel it'll be unlikely.

Signature

MMOsite Special Offer

Jan 15, 2018 2:30 am
    Yeah, feel like they make enough money already lol

Jan 16, 2018 12:16 pm
    Reply 8822#  zerofin

They definitely make a lot of money right now to the point where they don't feel like they need to make new games. I'm surprised there isn't just a games department just to make even more money. Just make it so Gabe doesn't have to overlook that department much or something.

Signature

Jan 16, 2018 8:20 pm
    Reply 8823#  ZephyAlurus

I wish I had that much money. :(

Jan 16, 2018 10:52 pm
    Reply 8824#  zerofin

I wish i had that much money as well. At least it's not hard to live my life right now.

Signature

Jan 17, 2018 8:17 pm
    Reply 8825#  ZephyAlurus

Yeah, for example Bitconnect ponzi scheme blew up few days ago. Value went from 400~ to 20~ some bet their house on it and everything sooo... i'm quite content with where I am at right now I guess. Just hoping the amount of life that got ruined by that was low.

MMOsite Special Offer

Jan 18, 2018 8:10 pm
      Reply 8826#  zerofin

It went back up? i think it was like 3 weeks ago it went down, but damn, it went back up and now it's just super low. Good time to buy i suppose.

Signature

Jan 18, 2018 8:15 pm
      Reply 8827#  ZephyAlurus

Well,now that everyone knows it's a ponzi scheme, it's not going up anymore for sure. I mean we are speaking of dropping 90% of it's value through out few hours. Think they shut down their services too.

Jan 18, 2018 9:48 pm
      Reply 8828#  zerofin

well there might be a time later when it gets more popular, but it's gonna take a while. Good to hear for PC builders and not having to have parts be overpriced due to miners.

Signature

Jan 20, 2018 12:38 am
      Reply 8829#  ZephyAlurus

Well I'm speaking of single crypto though (Bitconnect, not bitcoin) I just don't see how something that has been proved to be a scam would have anyone to pay for it anymore.

Jan 21, 2018 1:57 am
      Reply 8830#  zerofin

Oh i thought it was bitcoin which is why i thought it could go up. If it's Bitconnect then yea i hope you dropped out while it was high. Sad to hear that bitcoin mining still gonna be a thing. Nvidia told retailers not to sell for miners, but we'll see how that goes.

Signature

MMOsite Special Offer

Jan 21, 2018 11:50 pm
        Reply 8831#  ZephyAlurus

Nah I wasn't in that bitconnect, honestly I don't want to know how it feels like to have life ruined in a duration of 2-3 hours where something you owned lost 90% of it's value :(

But on a side-note, just finished X-2 lately, finally after all these years back then during my childhood of not finishing it lol.

Jan 22, 2018 12:37 am
        Reply 8832#  zerofin

by X-2 you mean Megaman X-2? If so, i;'ve finished like years back, I actually don't remember X2 as much as X. Speaking of childhood. I've been wanting to finish a game i've played in my childhood called Shadowflare, probably will play it later.

Signature

Jan 22, 2018 8:16 pm
        Reply 8833#  ZephyAlurus

Oh meant FF X-2, had the remastered version on Vita for ages and never finished it after getting stuck like half year ago. (We need to grind in an RPG game before progressing in a singleplayer game? What is this? I'm used to being spoonfed.)

But yeah spent an hour to grind some levels to be able to progress in the game, got that done then it was just smooth sailing toward end of the game lol

Jan 22, 2018 11:56 pm
        Reply 8834#  zerofin

That's weird. I guess that's X-2 only since in X you don't really need to grind that much iirc. Grinding in a single player game sucks, feels like a waste of time, but sometimes gotta do it if you wanna finish the game. Some games are totally not worth the grind tho.

Signature

Quick Reply:If This Thread Reaches 10,000 Replies, I Will Show You My Nude Photo

Smiles
        refresh
        Go Advanced »