Sponsor

Quick Jump Full Board List
Forum Home Off Topics If This Thread Reaches 10,000 Replies, I Will Show You My Nude Photo

If This Thread Reaches 10,000 Replies, I Will Show You My Nude Photo

Sep 7, 2017 12:14 am
Looking forward for it, was busy running around getting lost trying to figure out the sub quests for now lol

Return to the list

Bookmark and share to your friends

Sep 7, 2017 12:20 am
Reply 8660#  zerofin

oh yea i know that feel. Some sub quests kind of have weird quest markers or just having to figure out the layers of building, etc.
Even the sub quests are pretty good stories. Only like 10% of them aren't really all too interesting but the other ones are pretty interesting. I would recommend to do all/most of them.

Signature

MMOsite Special Offer

Sep 7, 2017 4:01 am
    Yep. Definitely will do most of them. I assume you also have Japanese voices set in, does it happen to you too that the subtitles comes slower/later than when they say stuff

Sep 8, 2017 1:19 am
    Reply 8662#  zerofin

I do have japanese voices. It comes slightly slower i guess. I'm using FAR mod so it may have fixed that along with other bugs with the game.

Signature

Sep 8, 2017 6:48 am
    Reply 8663#  ZephyAlurus

Ah in that case. Sometimes it just gets so annoying that it almost always comes later. But I'll prolly borrow my brothers Nier automata for PS4 and play it next month when I got 1 week of dayoffs. Mine has been crashing way more than I like and replaying over and over the same parts gets kinda annoying.

Sep 8, 2017 9:40 pm
    Reply 8664#  zerofin

If you already got it for PC i would recommend PC and just install the FAR mod. It's not too hard to install and it brings it up to 60 FPS. On PS4 it's most likely at 30 fps.but you know you do you. If you like the convenience better then go ahead.

Signature

Sep 9, 2017 11:58 pm
    Reply 8665#  ZephyAlurus

PS4 masterrace. o wait.

Think I'll go for PS4 anyways, since my GF was somewhat interested in it too so we could just play it together. Switch turns here and there.

MMOsite Special Offer

Sep 10, 2017 1:14 am
      Reply 8666#  zerofin

well okay fair enough. I still think PC would be better since you both of PCs anyways. wish the game was co-op though. Would love to play the game with my boyfriend.

Signature

Sep 10, 2017 11:26 am
      Reply 8667#  ZephyAlurus

She's actually more of a console gamer than a PC gamer so yeah. lol and that would indeed be great. both being able to control your own droid, or even silly thing as being the pod haha.

Sep 11, 2017 12:29 am
      Reply 8668#  zerofin

I think even playing as the pod would be nice. I know that would be a lot more accessible for someone like my sis. Well if you're gonna get her to play it too, make sure you comfort her when she starts getting feels.

Signature

Sep 11, 2017 8:26 pm
      Nah I just pet her and be like YO YOUR MOM DIDN'T RAISE NO WEAKLINGS, WHY YOU CRY??? I actually did it yesterday while watching tv shows LOL

Sep 12, 2017 1:09 am
      Reply 8670#  zerofin

tv shows? welp Nier gonna hurt lots. For a second I thought you were talking about petting your pod.

Signature

MMOsite Special Offer

Sep 12, 2017 11:58 am
        Reply 8671#  ZephyAlurus

we'll see. And petting pod doesn't sound to oweird either LOL

Sep 13, 2017 10:48 pm
        Reply 8672#  zerofin

It's very weird on PC though. It actually messed me up in combat a lot and i had no idea what it was.

Signature

Sep 14, 2017 11:00 am
        What do you mean weird on pc?

Sep 15, 2017 1:23 am
        Reply 8674#  zerofin

Well on PS4, you pet your pod by rubbing the touch screen on DS4. On PC if you spin your mouse like 3 times? it'll pet your pod. There were times before i knew about this were my camera was really frantic because i was doing a lot of kiting + attacks. It would screw me over. Well if you're using a DS4 for PC you won't face the problem, only KB+M has this problem.

Signature

Sep 15, 2017 10:50 pm
        Ohh... so petting your pod is actually a thing, I didn't even know about it lol. And definitely sounds like a hassle by spinning the screen for petting,

https://9gag.com/gag/aKV79p6/when-you-accidentally-hit-the-taunt-button
        It's like this all over fighting mobs then suddenly petting your pod

MMOsite Special Offer

Sep 15, 2017 11:47 pm
          Reply 8676#  zerofin

yea exactly like that and then i got a spear to the face. With KB+M it's a lot harder to not pet the pod than with DS4. Some of the fight sequences are pretty intense too so that doesn't help.

Signature

Sep 17, 2017 1:18 am
          Yeah glad I stole my GF's PS3 controller for these stuff :P

Sep 18, 2017 1:36 am
          Reply 8678#  zerofin

I actually don't mind using KB + M and now kinda enjoy the extra challenges that come with KB + M layouts.

Signature

Quick Reply:If This Thread Reaches 10,000 Replies, I Will Show You My Nude Photo

Smiles
          refresh
          Go Advanced »