Sponsor

Quick Jump Full Board List
Forum Home Off Topics If This Thread Reaches 10,000 Replies, I Will Show You My Nude Photo

If This Thread Reaches 10,000 Replies, I Will Show You My Nude Photo

Jun 16, 2017 5:56 am
Reply 8519#  ZephyAlurus

Yeah, and making all kinds of shapes so smoothly. It sure is cool to watch someone experienced to their job when they know exactly what they want from the product and knows the steps like back of their hand

Return to the list

Bookmark and share to your friends

Jun 17, 2017 12:22 am
Reply 8520#  zerofin

I love watching people doing their job in amazing efficiency. Stuff like people who cut fruits really fast or tossing food in the air, etc.

Signature

MMOsite Special Offer

Jun 17, 2017 11:11 am

Yeah things like these are so satisfying to watch sometimes :D

Jun 18, 2017 1:23 am
    Reply 8522#  zerofin

Yep, very satisfying. Sometimes i wonder whether they've hurt themselves doing those types of work or not.

Signature

Jun 18, 2017 2:22 pm
    Reply 8523#  ZephyAlurus

Sometimes I worry about those mochi pounders lol

Jun 19, 2017 2:01 am
    Reply 8524#  zerofin

It's definitely tough seeing mochi pounders. Since if your coordination desyncs basically it hurts the other person's hand.

Signature

Jun 19, 2017 8:50 am
    Yeah, watching professional mochi pounders really makes you think like how many times have they hit their hands during their career to get at this point

MMOsite Special Offer

Jun 20, 2017 12:21 am
      Reply 8526#  zerofin

Oh definitely. Like it HAS to have happened before right? but not often enough where they'll quit or too injured to keep doing it. It might be the synergy of a group and doesn't work well if someone is replaced.

Signature

Jun 20, 2017 10:06 am
      Reply 8527#  ZephyAlurus

Now I'm just picturing the horror during new year or something when they are wanted, and your partner is sick so you can't do anything lol

Jun 21, 2017 12:45 pm
      Reply 8528#  zerofin

Maybe they have another team or another partner that can swap out. Could also just do the mochi beforehand too.

Signature

Jun 22, 2017 2:15 am
      Reply 8529#  ZephyAlurus

What do you think of mochis btw? I don't generally feel like they are too delicious, then on other hand i've never ate any fresh made ones, just in packages so my opinion might change if i got to taste fresh ones.

Jun 22, 2017 3:48 am
      Reply 8530#  zerofin

I haven't eaten them really. Mostly just ice cream mochi, but i think it's a bit too thick for me. I've only eaten the packaged ones and not fresh ones.

Signature

MMOsite Special Offer

Jun 22, 2017 1:58 pm
        Reply 8531#  ZephyAlurus

Oh right, ice cream mochis. I feel like those are godsent good though lol

Jun 23, 2017 12:39 am
        Reply 8532#  zerofin

Yea, they're amazing since the outside is tough and chewy and the inside is soft and cold. Makes a great combo

Signature

Jun 23, 2017 2:37 pm
        Reply 8533#  ZephyAlurus

God damnit, I'm craving for some now but can't relaly get access to asian stuff here that easily lol

Jun 26, 2017 1:07 am
        Reply 8534#  zerofin

Oh really? There's like a bunch of different asian stores around here so finding ice cream mochi is pretty easy. Do you get the red box one with like vanilla ice cream?

Signature

Jun 26, 2017 1:14 am
        Reply 8535#  ZephyAlurus

Vanilla ice cream most of the time or whatever was available, I've had so many of them in Japan last time I went there lol.

And nope, they don't quite have asian stores here nearby and if there is, it's usually quite expensive. Unlike people having Chinatowns there and stuff, asian stuff here costs fortunes lol

MMOsite Special Offer

Jun 27, 2017 1:44 am
          Reply 8536#  zerofin

Asian stuff isn't too expensive here thankfully, but ice cream mochi still probably more expensive than western frozen snacks

Signature

Jun 27, 2017 6:37 am
          Reply 8537#  ZephyAlurus

We need to stop talking about ice cream mochi, I'm starting to crave for them and I can't get any lol

Jun 28, 2017 3:04 am
          Reply 8538#  zerofin

I'd send you a box of it if i could, but it'd probably melt and get expired before it gets there. Anyways, i've been excessively playing Stormblood for the past week or two and it's really fun. probably spend like 80+ hours on it recently...

Signature

Quick Reply:If This Thread Reaches 10,000 Replies, I Will Show You My Nude Photo

Smiles
          refresh
          Go Advanced »