Sponsor

Quick Jump Full Board List
Forum Home Off Topics Can we lose weight by gaming?

Can we lose weight by gaming?

Jun 30, 2015 5:59 pm
its not only losing weight. . it can be deadly too. .

Return to the list

Signature

Bookmark and share to your friends

Oct 13, 2015 7:45 pm

no, i don't lose weight, i'm gain weight, gaming at night and i eat very much, now i'm dieting

MMOsite Special Offer

Nov 22, 2015 8:20 pm
    Now think again... i lost weight when i was playing game when i was still a secondary school student.

I could play games 12 hours a day without taking any foods! And i refused to sleep too!

Dec 15, 2015 12:35 pm
    Just move your thumbs fast and keep your heart rate elevated and you'll lose weight. =)

May 2, 2016 2:05 am
    if you sit properly, you can actually burn some small amount of fats. :) (giving you a small ray of hope here)

[ The post was edited by JanettS at May 2, 2016 6:37 pm ]

May 2, 2016 6:26 pm
    maybe in the future, VR will need us to move a lot haha!

Sep 17, 2017 5:42 pm
    Yes and this answer is based on my experience. I remember back then I was an avid Dekaron player. I was always present in raids, dungeon runs and boss hunting. I almost stayed awake for 2 days just to be present in these activities. It took a toll on me. I lost weight due to lack of sleep and food. I just ate instant noodles back then because I was too busy to cook a decent meal. I'm glad it's over now. =) Don't do it guys. Live your life to the fullest.

MMOsite Special Offer

Sep 28, 2017 2:07 am
      yes, we can lose weight during play video games. Currently I am playing Penalty games. It is web soccer game, which I play when I have free minutes during lunch. My coworker suggested me this game. Of course I am big fan of different kinds of games like  racing, arcade, cards games. Many of them I can find on  http://www.friv2online.com/ It is free and do need special preparations.

Nov 15, 2017 8:03 am
      Reply 141#  hoanghieuvios

very bad way !!! go to the stadium to run)

Quick Reply:Can we lose weight by gaming?

Smiles
      refresh
      Go Advanced »