Sponsor

Quick Jump Full Board List
Forum Home Off Topics Can we lose weight by gaming?

Can we lose weight by gaming?

Apr 3, 2010 8:50 am
No, But If you don't eat that another story

Return to the list

Bookmark and share to your friends

Apr 3, 2010 1:52 pm
Nitendo Wii, a lot of games give you exercise so, get that perfect XP I wore myself out playing boxing

Signature

MMOsite Special Offer

Apr 3, 2010 4:01 pm
    Yes and No.

Yes, because some players skip their meals while playing games like they can straight up a whole day without eating and only drinking

No, because some people are vice versa while player there are lot og foods beside their computer and keep eating.

Signature

Apr 3, 2010 4:47 pm
    Quote:
    Originally Posted by furyfight
    Nope, I don't think you can unless your playing the Wii or a game that requires real life moving. Mostly if you lose weight while gaming, its just cutting the fat really fast since your not eating right and its not healthy for your body. And the things people consume while gaming isn't really healthy, and sitting doesn't burn calories. You got to move!

LOL..Qft

Apr 3, 2010 5:21 pm
    I think you can only gain weight by gaming unless you aforget to eat , and then you'll end up[SMILE=s36]

Apr 4, 2010 1:09 am
    gain weight got la

Apr 4, 2010 3:48 am
    I don't gain  weight at all lol  am stuck around 60 and trust me thats way less than i must be lol I need to be 80 not 60 XD

anyhow am not that much of a gamer but I may know more than most of the gamers ;)

Signature

MMOsite Special Offer

Apr 4, 2010 2:14 pm
      It depends on a lot of things. But, if all you're doing is playing the game and not eating, then it won't help. However, if you have a high metabolism, it will.

Apr 4, 2010 6:18 pm
      it depends on your game and on you. but don't forget meals. [SMILE=s53] if someone tells me that I'm not as pretty as before then..[SMILE=s10][SMILE=s29]

Apr 5, 2010 9:06 am
      well its your fingers getting the exercise so ill say yes

Signature

[FLASH=400,400]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=oNgIqS2QZgc[/FLASH]

Apr 5, 2010 9:14 am
      I could imagine that it is possible because if you ar eplaying the whole day a game you can maybe forget to eat something :D

Apr 5, 2010 1:39 pm
      Yes, if you don't eat. :P

MMOsite Special Offer

Apr 5, 2010 11:49 pm
        probably not, video games is unfortunately another reason explains why americans are fat

May 13, 2012 3:21 am
        unless your playing the wii fit 24 hours a day then maybe

Signature

Testing if signature is working
        May 13, 2012 1:04 pm
        I heard Dance Dance Revolution (DDR) is a pretty good game for exercise.

Signature

Trying to rank up!
        May 13, 2012 1:52 pm
        You can if you ignore your nutritional needs. However, I suppose that most gamers eat a lot of snacks when gaming.

May 14, 2012 10:51 pm
        Depends on the console & the activity requirement of the game

Signature

MMOsite Special Offer

May 16, 2012 12:48 am
          you can use the wii fit or kinect with dancing games i suppose

Signature

Testing if signature is working
          Dec 22, 2012 4:57 am
          Don't buy food, but instead buy games that way you will loose weight for sure

Signature

Dec 22, 2012 10:51 am
          Reply 78#  Echoman

That's really unhealthy though. Gaming doesn't really help you lose weight. You lose some but if you eat a lot or have a very slow metabolism then you probably want to do real exercise instead.

Signature

Quick Reply:Can we lose weight by gaming?

Smiles
          refresh
          Go Advanced »