Sponsor

Quick Jump Full Board List
Forum Home Off Topics do pretty girls really ply mmo ?

do pretty girls really ply mmo ?

Jul 16, 2009 10:35 pm
And pretty girls would like to make up their character in game~~Enjoy the fun in game, why not?

Return to the list

Signature

Editor in Shop & Volunteer & Answer: Abigale
Email & MSN: community[at]mmosite.com
Wanna be our moderator? Go to our volunteer center to check the open positions.

Bookmark and share to your friends

Jul 17, 2009 1:16 pm
There are pretty girls, there's no denying that, that they also play games = )

Signature

MMOsite Special Offer

Jul 17, 2009 2:39 pm
    yep a lot of pretty girls play MMOs believe me,and I agree that MMos are not just a world for social outcasts

Jul 17, 2009 10:08 pm
    Quote:
    Originally Posted by NUCLEAR_GOD
    best game to play if playing wid girls??

WII FIT!!
    Them moving n jumpin about LOL

HAHAHA
    Yes, it does exist! LOL

lol that is a perverted thought there

i wish pretty girls play some games with me because then i can ask her out easier

Signature

League of Legends ign: furyfighth
    Jul 18, 2009 12:02 am
    90% - Transes (...) / Sad, but true.
    10% - Girls, pretty or.. *ekhm*.

Signature

Battle of Immortals
    Server: Abyss
    This is my ID: 2960104G011608003009601S3f6fb2
    You can paste it in game while creating new character.
    Jul 18, 2009 12:19 am
    you cant jump on the Wii Board for WiiFit
    >.>

Signature

Pretty Soon, You-Tube, Twitter, Myspace, and Facebook are gonna combine and be called "YOU-TWIT-MY-FACE"!!!
    Jul 18, 2009 1:46 pm
    I find it really hard to believe.....well... I've seen and met a few hot girls playing First person shooter games....but not so much on mmprg...

MMOsite Special Offer

Jul 19, 2009 4:27 pm
      My friend is a hot and she loves to play mmorpgs ( she is better then me but dont tell her)  

Jul 19, 2009 6:20 pm
      lol, i hoped we would have gotten a system where we can talk to girls in games

Signature

League of Legends ign: furyfighth
      Jul 21, 2009 6:15 am
      well Thread Starter theirs ur answer as u can see with their Post

also myself 100 Prcnt Believe that attractive Females plays MMO in fact i have  cute female classmates in taekwondo who were  also gamers that plays FLYFF... lol girls and boys all the same coz their humans

This post has been modified on Jul 21 , 2009 06:16:47 AM by   DirtyHandsome.

Signature

Be yourself, have faith in yourself, express yourself. dont go out and look for a successful personailty and duplicate it - Bruce Lee

Mr. Miyagi: Because Daniel, for man with no forgiveness in heart, life worse punishment than death.

Poems are made by fools like me
      But only God can make a tree. -Joyce Kilmer

He who does not know how to look back at where he came from will never get to his destination. - Jose Rizal

Jul 21, 2009 7:21 am
      Why wouldn't they? Like come on. Just because a girl is cute and all doesn't mean she won't play mmo. In fact, they love all the cuteness in mmos. They changeable clothes and hairdoes. Anything kawaii is a magnet.

Jul 30, 2009 3:54 am
      Most females characters in game have turned out really to be males behind them.

MMOsite Special Offer

Aug 10, 2009 9:37 pm
        probably people treat them diffrently then if they were male chracters..

Aug 11, 2009 12:01 am
        Of course they do. The problem is i never had known one.

do pretty boys really play mmo ?

This post has been modified on Aug 11 , 2009 12:02:11 AM by   cartola.

Aug 11, 2009 12:15 am
        Well maybe those "pretty" girls play mmos when there is no school, till evening and then they go out to some club.

Signature

Aug 14, 2009 8:55 am
        there ar some sex boy that i wanna have sex wiv

Aug 14, 2009 10:49 am
        There are so many beautiful chicks in game so don't talk waffle.

MMOsite Special Offer

Aug 14, 2009 1:09 pm
          Iv'e encountered alot of girls @ WoW, dont know if they are pretty tho

Oct 31, 2014 8:03 am
          Yup. I play, and at least 6 of my girlfriends at dance college also play. Two of us used to model one of them is a stripper part time, and all of us are in good shape due to spending all day in dance classes. Mmos are a little less popular than console games for closeted players tho. Playing with people can be intimidating, and I agree with the person who said that they don't like special treatmen. I often play as a guy and lots of women don't use vent since they don't want attention. I thinkif tthey get attention irl then gaming aattention is annoying, since we play for an escape from real life. Be friendly and treat us like other gamers, don't go all crazy if you hear a girls voice, and please no more 'sammich' jokes. I've got so many comebacks to that now lol.

And no, we arennot all stereotypes, we're unique as humansjust like you. Someggirls play pink games some play cod some play mmos or old school Nintendo, the hobby has nothing todo with looks and there are likely as many hot girlsas there are hot guys.
          Casein point, my beautiful redheaded roommate and me spent most of our free time playing through the God of war and final Fantasy series. One time our other roomie stumbled home with a bunch of guys from his work, and they were all freaking out about the girls in the living room. That was the first time that had happened to either of us, we have both played since we were little but gaming was a private experience and something you didn't want to tell people you did or they would think you were Wierd. Especially if you're part of the' cool 'group. We actually had no idea that girlswere tthought to b a minority or that any of these stereotypes existed. I tthink it's just that girls do generally have a quieter online presence. So yes I know for sure that all kinds of women play just likeall kkinds of men do, you never know if that giant charr dude with the ascended armor is aactually a pretty girl irl. But that's what games are for! Fun and escape. So let her be a tough guy for once and just have fun playing together.

mobile forum
          posted via cellphone

Oct 31, 2014 8:10 am
          Reply 0#  kei ai

WOW dear friend you just went full retard right there. Never go full retard

Signature

Quick Reply:do pretty girls really ply mmo ?

Smiles
          refresh
          Go Advanced »