Sponsor

Quick Jump Full Board List
Forum Home Off Topics do pretty girls really ply mmo ?

do pretty girls really ply mmo ?

May 5, 2009 1:16 pm
i think no because pretty girls would rather spend their time in make up then mmos . so next time u  see a female character asking you for items and try to act sexy , u need to say "nooooo"
This post has been modified on Jun 29 , 2009 11:02:47 PM by   Annhouse.

Return to the list

Bookmark and share to your friends

May 5, 2009 7:51 pm
Well I disagree I was actually in a clan with a girl in a browser based game and our clan used Xat.com and from what i could see she was "pretty" you know about a high 5/6 on a scale of 1 to 10.

MMOsite Special Offer

May 6, 2009 6:21 pm
    There are, in fact, quite a few beautiful girls that do play games. Though I can see the want to socialize and form a relationship online, I'd suggest not too

But this is just my opinion, I've never experienced an online relationship so who am I to judge.

But for an example .. my friend I got into gaming is Miss Laos 09. I got plenty of friends who are girls (hot/pretty/whatever you wana call it) that play games.

It's not like games are for social outcasts only

Signature

"Power is necessary, because conflicts continue to exist"
    My name is Kira.
    May 7, 2009 2:14 pm
    i don't know about that, so far i've met only but pretty girls in mmo's. dunno if you know, but the favourite type of games that girls like are the dress up games and sims, so it's normal if hot girls play mmo's since it's the combo of both.

May 8, 2009 3:56 am
    ye they do..and more then we think, first imy wife..i meet her on a game convention and second when i play wow...im the only guy on a girl guild with more then 100 girls..and they know that im man.

That aside i dont care if i play with a girl or a dude i only care if it plays well or not.

Signature

May 12, 2009 12:56 am
    Quote:
    Originally Posted by kei ai
    i think no because pretty girls would rather spend their time in make up then mmos . so next time u  see a female character asking you for items and try to act sexy , u need to say "nooooo"

the girls try to act sexy are usually not pretty, pretty girls play mmos ,but they are low-pitched .XD

Signature

my msn: mmositeeditor11@hotmail.com

MMOsite MSN Group : 787767@groupsim.com
    May 12, 2009 2:13 am
    Quote:
    i think no because pretty girls would rather spend their time in make up then mmos.

that's why i have the magnify mirror next to the computer

Quote:
    so next time u  see a female character asking you for items and try to act sexy , u need to say "nooooo"

if u got scammed by a female character then u are DUMB!

if u played a lot MMO then u are awarn of this kind scam

Signature

Pretty Soon, You-Tube, Twitter, Myspace, and Facebook are gonna combine and be called "YOU-TWIT-MY-FACE"!!!

MMOsite Special Offer

May 12, 2009 9:46 pm
      Haha what about players who play as females go around in towns n dance for money LOL.

But yes I think many pretty girls play MMOs!!

Signature

Check out my Blog!

MSN: connor@mindseye.co.za
      May 12, 2009 10:23 pm
      Many kinds of people play MMOs...kids, teens, pretty girls, rich people, poor people, grandparents or old people...lots of different kinds. MMOs aren't really just for a niche group of people anymore.

Signature

Those who ask a question, are stupid for 30 seconds. Those who never ask, are stupid for life.

My nature/animal channel on Youtube! http://www.youtube.com/TheExplorium

My video game channel on Youtube!
      http://www.youtube.com/Vendayn
      May 13, 2009 12:12 am
      My girlfriend is very pretty and she is a massive gamer,
      I also have many girls in my guild that are very attractive.

Your post is very stereotypical.

Signature

May 13, 2009 10:13 am
      My ex was pretty darn good looking, and she played video games more than me.  Though she hasn't really stuck to any one MMO, but she does play them none the less.

May 13, 2009 6:29 pm
      pls dont ruin my dream.. lets just hope that sumwhere out there... there are thousands of pretty, sexy girls playing mmo

Signature

MMOsite Special Offer

May 13, 2009 7:26 pm
        Hey,
        most likely there are the odd few attractive girls who play MMOs.

May 13, 2009 11:04 pm
        Hey,
        I am sure there are plenty of pretty, pretty girls who love to play MMOs.

Signature

May 14, 2009 9:32 am
        Many many girls do, they just dont tell anybody.

I play soldier front with 2 of the most popular girls at school lol

Signature

May 14, 2009 12:57 pm
        On world of warcraft some of the girls in the guilds i have been in have been extremly pretty / good looking.
        However; dont waste your time persuing them - often thee girls get attention in real life - so your online chat up lines fail... the odd thing is with this attitude they all seem to become very good friends of mine.

May 14, 2009 3:44 pm
        Best to just have online friends. :) I made some really good friends over the years online, one girl I've known for ...almost 5 years now. We are just really good friends though and it be kinda weird for us to date (online or in real life)...it be like dating family or something.

I know some relationships work out online, but I think that is pretty rare. Or maybe its more common than I think?

Signature

Those who ask a question, are stupid for 30 seconds. Those who never ask, are stupid for life.

My nature/animal channel on Youtube! http://www.youtube.com/TheExplorium

My video game channel on Youtube!
        http://www.youtube.com/Vendayn

MMOsite Special Offer

May 14, 2009 6:47 pm
          well well  think  tahts unsure but they may be, who knows

May 15, 2009 4:45 am
          In a Soviet Russia, mmo play pretty girls!

May 16, 2009 10:27 am
          there may be pretty girls ..but there are more scammers :))

Signature

''Keep your friends close but your enemy closer''
          http://www.ardinculori.dap.ro/

Quick Reply:do pretty girls really ply mmo ?

Smiles
          refresh
          Go Advanced »