Sponsor

Quick Jump Full Board List
Forum Home Off Topics Anime with really fast-paced action.

Anime with really fast-paced action.

Jan 21, 2008 11:25 am
I was watching Mind Game and it had really nice fast-paced scenes, there wasn't much fighting though. I don't know if that title says anything to anyone but I'd like to watch an anime with a lot of similar fighting scenes, or at least some if a lot is too much.

Tekkon Kinkreet, which was made by the same production company was also like that.

If there aren't any like that, in which I'm really sure because I probably would've heard of it, then just suggest me something with good fighting scenes. Really good. I'd prefer a lot of blood too.

And for god's sake don't suggest any shounens, I've watched them all and the fight scenes in those usually aren't really what I'm looking for at the moment, some are good though. I just had to add this, there's at least one Naruto fan in every forum, usually. At least there were some here before.

Don't suggest any new ones either, they can be new but definitely not in the making. I'd actually prefer a movie but series will do as well if there happens to be series that has really good graphics.

Okay, so really good fight scenes, please, I'll be waiting.
This post has been modified on Jan 21 , 2008 11:26:31 AM by   raidomees.

Return to the list

Bookmark and share to your friends

Jan 24, 2008 12:23 pm
check this animes its good and many violance karas,claymore,samurai X,Akira (not a anime series just a movie),princess mononoke (anime movie not a series),Cowboy Bebop,Afro Samurai(its anime type short movie 5 episodes),Devil May Cry,Daeker Than Black(action)

AND READ THIS MANGA I THINK U GONNA LIKE IT ITS VIOLENT AND NICE DRAWINGS VEGABOND THE ANIME ITS NOT BEEN RELEASED YET AND TRY THIS MANGA TOO 666SATAN

Signature

MMOsite Special Offer

Jan 24, 2008 12:27 pm
    OH AND I DINT MENTION THIS PART ABOUT VEGABOND THIS STORY IS BASED ON A REAL STORY OF THE GREATEST SAMURAI IN JAPAN 'MUSASHI' AND YOUR GONNA LIKE THIS MANGA

Signature

Jan 24, 2008 2:19 pm
    DUDE SORRY ABOUT THIS I DIDNT WRITE EVERYTHING IN ONE BOX CHECK THIS SITE FOR THE MANGA
    http://www.onemanga.com/

Signature

Jan 25, 2008 10:21 am
    I don't really want manga but there's an edit button. You don't have to make a new post about something you forgot to add. Actually it's pretty illegal. I've seean most and heard something about everything you mentioned. It's not quite what I'm looking for I think. I'm gonna watch Akira though. And I think I'll check Karas as well.

Anyway like I mentioned some animes that have the style that I'm looking for, I got an addition: Kemonozume. If you know anything similar to that, then please mention it here.

Jan 25, 2008 11:02 am
    well i dont any anime like Kemonozume but i think these anime is similar to that i think hellsing,gun grave,monster,princess mononoke(a movie),claymore

Signature

Jan 26, 2008 1:18 am
    Ok now I'm gonna try Claymore too.

MMOsite Special Offer

Jan 28, 2008 12:11 am
      try this three movie anime princess mononoke,sprited away,castle in the sky or and thses movies r the best movies i ever watched for me is the best expect for akira hehehehehehe

dude your a onepiece fan right what do you think what will happen to portgas d ace he will die or not after the battle with black beard or and do you read onepiece manga it kinda exciting now  

Signature

Jan 28, 2008 5:58 am
      I have watched all the movies you posted, I loved Princess Mononoke, it was one of the first ones I saw, it was a great experience.

Yes I'm a One Piece fan but I don't read the manga. I have thought I should but the music makes it much more exciting and it just looks better as an anime but I don't know, I haven't read much manga, maybe it's just as good or even better than the anime.

There's no way Ace could die... Ace is too cool to die. I'm pretty sure Ace still has a big role in the story.

Jan 28, 2008 6:59 am
      yeah i think your right he wont die yet anyways try these animes than black lagoon and darker than black and cowboy bebop these anime show guns fights and action too or and cowboy bebop has a movie

Signature

Jan 28, 2008 11:51 am
      I've seen Cowboy Bebop, I don't really like guns much. I'd only want really intense hand to hand combat. Or with swords or something but not guns, I think guns are cowardly.

Jan 28, 2008 12:25 pm
      I only remember a really cool anime i watched i think it's called law of ueki

Signature

Testing if signature is working

MMOsite Special Offer

Jan 29, 2008 12:17 am
        well then try samurai X,samurai champloo,full alchemist, these animes are good samurai champloo is realy good

Signature

Jan 29, 2008 5:51 am
        Gantz(+18)i think sometimes it's so fast that it's hard to see what's going on

Jan 30, 2008 10:36 am
        ones that really come to mind:
        Beserk  -  or beserker  - very good.
        Basilisk - Detailed as well
        Claymore
        Karas
        Rurouni Kenshin
        Fist of the North Star

Signature

IGN - |akuma|
        Guild - [ooSerenityoo] and [DreamTheatre]
        Bagi Warrior -
        Level 102
        Jan 31, 2008 10:34 pm
        Utawarerumono
        and
        can't remember name but the show had the words
        title in english strength of a thousand and maybe it's prequel which I also can't remember

Feb 1, 2008 5:32 am
        whats the japanese title of this anime?

MMOsite Special Offer

Feb 1, 2008 5:41 am
          Which one?

I've wanted to watch Fist of the North Star for so long. I don't know why I haven't, I will right now.

Feb 1, 2008 7:44 am
          any anime focused for youngsters should do.

Feb 1, 2008 8:18 am
          Should do what?

The youngster cartoons don't have so much action in them imo.

Quick Reply:Anime with really fast-paced action.

Smiles
          refresh
          Go Advanced »