Signature

I am unbroken; I'm choking on this ecstasy
Unbreak me, unchain me, i need another chance to live

Bookmark and share to your friends

Mar 15, 2007 2:07 pm
i will be the king of the ninjas!

MMOsite Special Offer

Mar 15, 2007 5:56 pm
    Stop spamming man... Anyway, shippuden 005 haven't come out yet... I suggest you download from 'dattebayo' torrent site. Just google using 'dattebayo', you will find the site.

It's the best site so far for me. Torrent and fast (depending on your connection). And it also has bleach. So, go for both man! LOL...

Signature

Server: Athens
    IGN : Mizuno83
    Lvl : 71 (Looks like stucked here!!!)
    Build: Hybrid Int Archer Ice/Lightning
    Weapon: SUN lv64+7, Crit16 (At last a worthless 8D SUN)
    Defense: Full SOS/SOM/SOSUN Protector 8th deg /F
    Guild: StreetHunter (almost dead, Really, Non botters guild)
    Mar 15, 2007 10:43 pm
    wow i watched episode 34 Gaara rocks

Signature

Mar 16, 2007 5:02 pm
    Shippuuden 005 is out....and Gaara is yet fainted =P

next episode Gaara gonna lose the fight and end up in heaven =P Juz joking        

This post has been modified on2007-03-16-17:03:43by  EliteVillain!

Signature

Get free WEBSITE!
    350 MB of disk space
    100 GB of Bandwidth
    Over 500 website templates ready for download
    No Ads!
    SignUp

Heed My Words

Song Lyrics

iHelpYouPromote

Currently playing MoSiang ONliNe
    Mar 16, 2007 7:40 pm
    omg i just saw shippuden 05 i want to cry

Signature

Mar 16, 2007 8:14 pm
    WARNING: SPOILER IN REGARDS TO NARUTO SHIP 05

HIGHLIGHT TO READ:

i don't think kakashi could ever treat them as "equals." i think as a habit and love as a teacher, and like a father, in a situation he might just protect them.

oki...doing [*color=grey*] just didn't work >_>
      it turned out like this
    This post has been modified on2007-03-16-20:16:33by  lainey!        
    This post has been modified on2007-04-22-00:35:55by  Metherlance!

Signature

Active: Aion Online: IGN: Lainey Race: Elyos Class: Sorcerer Level: 47 Server: Azphel
    DeviantArt

MMOsite Special Offer

Mar 16, 2007 11:19 pm
      WARNING SPOILER: REGARDING NARUTO SHIP 05

He did say he was young too. xD I'm pretty sure Kakashi's will always be a wee top better than them. :P I'm not even sure if that phrase, "When the student beats the master," is real.

END SPOILER

The youtube episodes have been kinda weird. It seems the site is taking out episodes. Probably because they're not the real thing. But I'm kinda worried us people won't be able to watch anymore from Youtube and would have to resort to downloading. Possible pay per view perhaps? >< Hopefully not.        

I really dig Gaara's new personality. He said things I wanted to say but couldn't. :D You know those times you wanted to say something but didn't know how to express them? Exactly like that. :P

"I want my existence to be a necessity for others."

:P THat is why he works hard. That is why we must work hard. :D
      This post has been modified on2007-03-16-23:21:55by  Metherlance!        
      This post has been modified on2007-04-22-00:37:52by  Metherlance!

Signature

Temporary Spam Sig!

Mar 17, 2007 1:54 pm
      **HEAD SPILERS**

Shippuden 05 owned! ^^ hopefully 06 will come out soon!

**END SPILERS**

Signature

myspace.com/bboylens

youtube.com/imveryasian
      Mar 17, 2007 6:51 pm
      Quote:
      Originally Posted bylainey

oki...doing [*color=grey*] just didn't work >_>
        it turned out like this

there are diff types of grey.You juz hav too use the matching one which i used it will be invisible.The grey u used was too light there are darker ones which match the background

Signature

Mar 17, 2007 9:59 pm
      meh for somereason naruto kinda piss me off, people talk too much and too much flash backs -.- nothing really happens within one eps

Signature

Don’t waste your new tears for the old sorrow, there will be new ones tomorrow.
      Mar 17, 2007 10:41 pm
      Naruto owns one piece

My Naruto fav characters:

1.Gaara
      2.Kankurou
      3.Zabuza
      4.Kiba
      5.Shino

And those i hate :

1.sasuke
      2.uchiha sasuke
      3.uCHIHa sasuke
      4.UchihaSasuke
      5.Sasuke
      6.Sasuke-kun

Signature

MMOsite Special Offer

Mar 17, 2007 11:27 pm
        i thin one piece is better because after a while naruto gets old and one piece makes me laugh

Signature

Mar 18, 2007 12:46 am
        Well to each his own. :D I get what you mean though Straw. :D Some people turn away from the majority. Like, if everyone digs black and wears black, he'd wear white just to be different. If everyone goes Hermit, it's sort of an honor to be a One handed swordsman. xD

Something like that.

Anyways, I prefer the black over the grey since it covers the spoiler well. We could probably input color codes but I'm not sure if them color codes are available here. Actually, I'm not even sure how it "works". xD All I know is some colors are coded. :D

Signature

Temporary Spam Sig!

Mar 18, 2007 12:52 am
        nah too me one piece is on top of everything, like trent said naruto just gets boring after a while all repetitive, while one piece they move around all over the place, always new adventure and they have a set quest while naruto side tracks alot moving from here to there and only showing a little bit of here and a little bit of there, by this i mean the part when they try to show two person's event at once. like naruto sakura vs kakashi and gaara vsing akatsuki(how ever you spell it)
        one piece is more focused and its funniers more enjoyable over all

Signature

Mar 18, 2007 1:20 am
        STRAW IS TRYING TO KILL NARUTO!!!

*Raises pitch forks*

Leave us! Leave us!

xD Oh ok so maybe Naruto isn't that great an anime with that great a storyline. It's currently on it's 6th episode and much of the story has yet to unfold. :D Though yeah, 3 episodes to capture one scene is a bit too long. xD I do get your point on the whole "Why not just show one scene??". But yeah, "TO EACH HIS OWN!" *Points at pitch fork* Don't you agree? xD

:D Naw kidding. I guess my whole idea of why you don't like Naruto is messed up. xD Anyhows, this ain't the place to talk about it. :D

Signature

Temporary Spam Sig!

Mar 18, 2007 1:48 am
        haha well this is the naruto thread, anything that is naruto related is talkable ^^ and my complaint is totally valid for this thread this is the right place ^^ hehe, but i can see why people would say naruto is good, in a way its kinda a first with kiddy ninja running around with few cool tricks

Signature

MMOsite Special Offer

Mar 18, 2007 2:16 am
          I see your point yet again! :P Naruto is more action-packed and has a lot of eye-candy. :P I guess your the type who prefers more in-depth story lines. I like the Naruto though. It's serious, comedic, and entertaining enough for me. :D

And I guess you do have the right to talk about Naruto, even if it's in that manner. :P Afterall, everything is talkable in the good name of forum discussion. :D

Signature

Temporary Spam Sig!

Mar 18, 2007 4:32 am
          hope 006 will be more better cuz i was hoping to see gaara fainted on 005 =P

btw i see YouTube got sued? hmm....so gaara had to faint in 006 =D hehe then someone come and save him!

Signature

Get free WEBSITE!
          350 MB of disk space
          100 GB of Bandwidth
          Over 500 website templates ready for download
          No Ads!
          SignUp

Heed My Words

Song Lyrics

iHelpYouPromote

Currently playing MoSiang ONliNe
          Mar 18, 2007 4:53 am
          Oh really?? O_O I knew something was up with the whole Naruto episode getting postponed. Would you be kind enough to post up details of this ?

Thanks.

Signature

Temporary Spam Sig!

Quick Reply:The NARUTO thread *mark spoilers please*

Smiles
          refresh
          Go Advanced »