Sponsor

Quick Jump Full Board List
Forum Home Off Topics The NARUTO thread *mark spoilers please*

The NARUTO thread *mark spoilers please*

Mar 3, 2007 6:42 am
So, lets make this the official NARUTO discussion thread. We can chit chat every week and stuff :)

PLEASE mark any spoilers with warnings!! And make the font color WHITE (use BBCode to change colour to black).

YOU READ SPOILERS AT YOUR OWN "RISK!"

i.e. like this:

***SPOILER AHEAD****

You are reading my cool spoiler.

*END SPOILER*

Happy Naruto discussions!         
This post has been modified on2007-04-22-00:12:45by  Metherlance!

Return to the list

Signature

Active: Aion Online: IGN: Lainey Race: Elyos Class: Sorcerer Level: 47 Server: Azphel
DeviantArt

Bookmark and share to your friends

Mar 3, 2007 7:05 am
Meh, I never watched anime really, exept Pokemon as a kid-o, and nowadays FullMetal Alchemist =P
What's Naruto about?

Signature

Big thanks to Xael for my sig =)

MMOsite Special Offer

Mar 3, 2007 3:37 pm
    Naruto shippuden pwn! I can't wait to see what new justsu naruto leanred o.o

Signature

myspace.com/bboylens

youtube.com/imveryasian
    Mar 3, 2007 5:10 pm
    sasukes sucks more then he marrys orochimaru

Signature

Mar 3, 2007 7:07 pm
    Gaara is way cooler than he was before! ^^ man Ep 224 showing him owning that dude in the sky! =D

Signature

myspace.com/bboylens

youtube.com/imveryasian
    Mar 3, 2007 7:33 pm
    gaara = awesome!  he's sooo cool, and yes that last battle scene was just awesome.

Signature

Active: Aion Online: IGN: Lainey Race: Elyos Class: Sorcerer Level: 47 Server: Azphel
    DeviantArt
    Mar 3, 2007 10:00 pm
           the new looks
    This post has been modified on2007-03-03-22:02:16by  trent2210!

Signature

MMOsite Special Offer

Mar 4, 2007 11:08 pm
      yeah... I have watch until shippuden 03 only.. but yeah.. the looks! Cool

I read the manga. Just wait till you see the all coming up battles. LOL.. I guarantee you guys will like it better than eve!!!! Woot... *anticipate* *anticipate* I haven't watch those move in motion yet, in manga they don't 'move'. *anticipate*

I personally like Gaara and Neji. Their attack are so cool and they are sort like born genius. Of course sasuke is too, just I guess there's enough ppl who like sasuke... Alot of the girls that I know all like sasuke. I wonder what's so cool about him. If compare to sasuke, I like itachi more! lol... Maybe I prefer bad guy more than good guy.

Torrent, I just love your sig. I have seen Gaara ultimate defense, Kakashi's Chidori and Naruto's Rasengan.

By the way, from the past seasons which fighting scenes do you guys love the most?

I love the part when Tsunade was figthing the 'four eye' guy (what's his name again?) until the very end of the legendary sannin battle. So cool when she hit him with the 'nerve attack' and the four eye actually learn to control back his body! sh*t! That's like crazy genius. And so cool when all three of them summoned their monster boss! LOL! I probably watched that few episodes more than 20 times! LOL. I am just crazy.

Signature

Server: Athens
      IGN : Mizuno83
      Lvl : 71 (Looks like stucked here!!!)
      Build: Hybrid Int Archer Ice/Lightning
      Weapon: SUN lv64+7, Crit16 (At last a worthless 8D SUN)
      Defense: Full SOS/SOM/SOSUN Protector 8th deg /F
      Guild: StreetHunter (almost dead, Really, Non botters guild)
      Mar 5, 2007 5:16 pm
      favourite battle: naruto vs. sauske hands down!

Signature

DeviantArt
      Mar 5, 2007 6:11 pm
      Chidori > Rasegen

In looks but not in power ^^ but you see that new rasegen naruto learned? well is not out in the anime but it is in the manga "Chapter 339" that thing looks amazing!        
      This post has been modified on2007-03-05-18:12:11by  xPokable!

Signature

myspace.com/bboylens

youtube.com/imveryasian
      Mar 6, 2007 12:08 am
      Pok... i haven't read that yet... betta catch up myself... I have stopped reading naruto manga for months now since can't bear reading English translation online... Just so lame... lol...   

Btw, rasengan is better than chidori from the very beginning. It has been shown when Sasuke vs Naruto on the roof top. You know who was the first user of rasengan? LOL... That makes the difference.

Who else, what's your favourite fight in 200 over episodes of naturo?

This post has been modified on2007-03-06-00:15:57by  Mizuno!

Signature

Mar 6, 2007 7:23 pm
      wait though..isn't the rasengan supposed to be an assassination attack?  then why doesn't naruto kill anyone when he uses it? is it because he's not using it to its full potential?

Signature

DeviantArt

MMOsite Special Offer

Mar 6, 2007 8:00 pm
        Is it supposedly an assassination attack?? I doubt it is since you basically just make the enemy twirl and twirl. xD Unless of course you've watched the 2nd Naruto Movie where he, kinda killed someone with it. xD

It went through the body so.. could be a killer move. But really, there's hardly a chance the swirling ball of chakra touches the target since he'd be flying/knockbacked from the force of it.

Chidori's more of the assasination one for me. :P

Signature

Temporary Spam Sig!

Mar 6, 2007 9:03 pm
        Rasengan has much more penetration power than chidori if the target is being held still, so, my guess Naruto isn't using the real rasengan that was initially being created by 4th hokage (the first user ^^). Rasengan is pure 'brute' force (concentration of chakar) as it doesn't need any seal like Chidori.

Chidori is a high concentration of chakara at hand and combined with moving speed causing it to have tremendous penetration power. It's created by Kakashi. Chidori has less damaging power as it probably only create a hole on the target, as for Rasengan, its damaging power is higher. It can damage everything near its surrounding and it will make much bigger hole on the target than the chidori.

Signature

Mar 6, 2007 9:16 pm
        NARUTARDS!! xD WoooT. :P

There's a lot of forum bashing happening in other Naruto based forums. xD And it's not pretty. >_> I hope things will remain calm and civilized around here.

*Naruto FTW. xD Kidding. :P*

Signature

Temporary Spam Sig!

Mar 6, 2007 10:08 pm
        Bashing? Which retards would do such things on a piece of art? Obviously, these people don't appreciate things... lol...

Of course, naruto fall in my personal preferences, as I like ninja, mysteriously power and japanese swords and samurai culture. So, it's soley personal.

Signature

Mar 8, 2007 5:31 am
        itachi is just the best! he can kill every1 if he wants to...i think he is even stronger than naruto.....

MMOsite Special Offer

Mar 8, 2007 6:04 pm
          LOL... Of course he's stronger than naruto *dah*... Naruto is way too dum and reckless... He's nothing without the Kyuubi...

Signature

Mar 8, 2007 6:09 pm
          Wow seems like Naruto is useless lol.... but now he has a good sensei, the pervet sensei taht is :P

Signature

Get free WEBSITE!
          350 MB of disk space
          100 GB of Bandwidth
          Over 500 website templates ready for download
          No Ads!
          SignUp

Heed My Words

Song Lyrics

iHelpYouPromote

Currently playing MoSiang ONliNe
          Mar 8, 2007 7:22 pm
          I guess that's one thing Naruto has to deal with all the time. People see him powerful with the Kyubi. He's got to prove to the world he's powerful without it. :P

Signature

Temporary Spam Sig!

Quick Reply:The NARUTO thread *mark spoilers please*

Smiles
          refresh
          Go Advanced »