Sponsor

Quick Jump Full Board List
Forum Home Cabal Online Do you think Cabal is still popular?

Do you think Cabal is still popular?

Nov 13, 2013 7:25 pm
Reply 219#  arfmaster

There's usually a Christmas event each year. Hopefully there will a nice experience boost this year, but there's usually an item event with Event Girl Yul.

Return to the list

Signature

Please read and follow our forum rules before posting.
Before creating a new topic, use the search function to check if it's already been made.

Check out the new app for MMOsite!

Bookmark and share to your friends

Nov 14, 2013 1:11 am
Reply 220#  Aquaman47

I'm thinking it will it be like the Halloween events and they will just changed to Christmas themed. Holiday costumes will be available in Item shops too, i guess.

MMOsite Special Offer

Nov 15, 2013 1:13 am
    Reply 221#  arfmaster

~ ah yes! more costumes pl0x lolol. i'm also in for every1 who wants another server boosts during Christmas <3

Nov 15, 2013 8:42 am
    Reply 222#  Marirranya

Haha, you need a new costume for every holiday! That way, you can always switch depending on the season.

Signature

Before creating a new topic, use the search function to check if it's already been made.

Nov 17, 2013 10:16 pm
    Oh man it's been ages and I missed out a lot of happenings in Cabal. Been too busy with other priorities and and stuffs. But now that responsibility is over and now I have a some spare time. Time to get back to playing!

Nov 19, 2013 1:07 am
    Reply 224#  Zebracal

Long time no see bro. Unlucky for you that big events has just ended last week especially the Server boosts event. lol Looking forward to see you again in-game bruh.

Nov 20, 2013 1:25 am
    Reply 223#  Aquaman47

~ shh. u might be surprised when u see my inventory on teh storage keeper. it's like a wardrobe cabinet. lol

MMOsite Special Offer

Nov 20, 2013 7:57 pm
      Reply 226#  Marirranya

Nice! Do you always switch around your outfits? =)

I always wore Forcium armor, since it's my favourite style of all the armor in CABAL! Especially the armorsuit and martialsuit.

Signature

Nov 21, 2013 9:33 pm
      If anyone is looking for an EXP boost this weekend, they have announced one. It's the Thanksgiving Bonus event where they will activate it on November 22nd, up to 77% increase on EXP, AXP and W.EXP.

Signature

Nov 24, 2013 10:56 pm
      Oh wow another round of exp boost. Good thing they have included EXP now unlike before and remove Skill EXP. Good choice to not put EXP and Skill EXP together.

Nov 25, 2013 12:17 am
      Quote: Originally Posted by Imst at Nov 24, 2013 10:56 pm
      Oh wow another round of exp boost. Good thing they have included EXP now unlike before and remove Skill EXP. Good choice to not put EXP and Skill EXP together.     
      Got a chance to max out my skill exp before when server boost was still active. Now I can concentrate on increasing my character's level and War EXP during Mission War.

Nov 25, 2013 11:04 pm
      Quote: Originally Posted by Marirranya at Nov 25, 2013 12:17 am
      Quote: Originally Posted by Imst at Nov 24, 2013 10:56 pmOh wow another round of exp boost. Good thing they have included EXP now unlike before and remove Skill EXP. Good choice to not put EXP and Skill EXP together.     
      Got a chance to max out my skill exp before when server boost was still active. Now I can concentrate on increasing my character's level and War EXP during Mission War.     

Good combination. grinding or questing for experience points then join Mwar for WEXP then eventually exchange it for EXP. Is that what you're planning to do?

Signature

MMOsite Special Offer

Nov 26, 2013 12:37 am
        ~ OooH! you got me XD yes you are correct that's what I'm planning to do.

Nov 26, 2013 11:02 pm
        Quote: Originally Posted by Marirranya at Nov 26, 2013 12:37 am
        ~ OooH! you got me XD yes you are correct that's what I'm planning to do.     
        I'm guessing you got a high level character but is that method applicable for low level ones?

Nov 27, 2013 10:40 pm
        Quote: Originally Posted by Imst at Nov 26, 2013 11:02 pm
        Quote: Originally Posted by Marirranya at Nov 26, 2013 12:37 am~ OooH! you got me XD yes you are correct that's what I'm planning to do.     
        I'm guessing you got a high level character but is that method applicable for low level ones?     
        I don't think so, I recommend finishing all your quests until around level 110+ by that time I think you have decent gears to survive inside mission war and max out or close to max out skill levels. I think you'll enjoy more with that features on your character.

Signature

Dec 1, 2013 11:44 pm
        Yeah I get what your saying, I just stick on my quests and grind some if ever I need to. Event's almost over, did you play? How many levels?

Feb 10, 2014 9:59 pm
        can I ask,,when is the exact released of cabal 2?

MMOsite Special Offer

Mar 4, 2014 7:01 pm
          Reply 236#  112.*.*.173

I am also waiting for the release of Cabal 2, In my homeland Cabal 2 is already available, but currently in my place my region is blocked. :(

Mar 7, 2014 5:37 am
          Reply 237#  prettythumbs1

Where are you right now? It's a shame that Cabal II is currently locked only to Korea.

Signature

Feb 11, 2019 8:06 am
          management unearths suspect closing to chris are friends,james rape experience

(overview: ITV)Coronation Street's chief executive officer Kate Oates provides preferred that mark Platt probably won't build the law using a court of law essential his own rape experience at the hands of Josh Tucker as she is happy will not complement up the storyline accurately and danger affecting regarding highly effective arguments that might be endured.

this shown our team one's job: 'I i'm notafraid including debate it's actually crucial to reflect reality. when tie up things up with a ribbon and bow, there are a danger men and women take from the a: "simply because o. k,ok and, We don't have to talk about this more, ensures that it is practiced, but it's not done. you'll find numerous foods in just just that report that people wouldn't point out on screen. residence experienced intending to show which often saga in court, we would may be enthralled to experience literally truth of it pertaining to he look for the bargains consideration me appoint melting away subsequent yet,yet somehow extremely really pals offering (appraise) Robert Rinder and i also taken to your boyfriend your story anf the spoke in my opinion about how precisely he could corner observe someone however rack or how yet another [url=https://dave235sad.wixsite.com/asiame]asiame[/url] might.

'Rob is any ally of the storyplot he's a strong companion moreover appearing board. Duncan Craig provided by heirs luton would have done an equivalent that when he spent time on american through the kinds of considerations someone might well be facing your internet take. it's tough and it's tough which you wonder if we have been placed in the best place to get those same prosecutions? if this are a 9pm dilemma and we all saw harry Platt regarding withstand bringing up what ever had developed that the man, A lawyer quite possibly angry research the guy with large degree feature to discredit it is definitely seductive makes you and think "I never thought about it this way and how it is usually uniquely spun,

(overview: ITV)'I decide it can be crucial to not ever synthetically connect things up I assume David's criminal would not be convicted in such cases. steve got rid out of all the evidence. We will have to tie the storyline off it can still see some final point that shocked guests. mark will get a catharsis and most thank you however,though he may possibly get that [url=https://issuu.com/asiame]asiame scam[/url] for legal reasons. inside of cleaning soap, [url=http://asiamescam.over-blog.com/]asiame review[/url] arranging the law regularly comes from the community Phil Collinson would once think of it as the court of Coronation saint and that i completely have that.'.

Quick Reply:Do you think Cabal is still popular?

Smiles
          refresh
          Go Advanced »