Dungeon Entry Requirement:
*Character Level 135 or above
*Battle Style Level of 11 or above
Dungeon Entry Item:
*Siena’s Crest B1F
*Drops in the Lake Side and higher level maps
*Mutant Forest (X: 123, Y: 97)
Intro Quest to “Altar of Siena B1F”
*Quest from the Strange Merchant in Mutant Forest
*Quest Reward: Siena's Crest B1F
On Succesful Completion
*Gained Item: Core Cube
*Gained Honour: 25.000
- When you enter click on the Nasty Diriubra (the NPC beside the Bridge) and get your first Gem.
Go on and fight the first boss Glutto.
Tipp: He will always try to warp the player which has the agro, when the warping message appears dash fast back on the bridge otherwise you will be warped in the secret room.
- After you defeated the first boss go on and you will see another little NPC talk with him. After that you go a bit backwards and you will see a wall just opened and you can talk to the chest, go back where the little NPC is standing and talk to the altar on the right side and after that again to the NPC to get the second Gem.
- Another wall will open to make your way free to fight Zealru, he will warp every few mins but he will be easy to take down.
- Continue on, you will encounter another little NPC (Stupid Behowbirk). Talk to him to get another Gem and the wall disappear to fight the next boss.
- Defeat Angelo, don't waste too much time since he can go AoD like mostly all Bosses in this dungeon.
TIP: Stand close together otherwise it could happen that he "one-hit-spikes" one of your party members.
- Go on and you will see a Seed (Shining Seed) in the next tunnel click on it.
- Continue forward but don't turn to the left go straight ahead and to right. Talk to the wall and after it take the left way.
- Talk to the Brazier and return back to the Seed (1).
- Now you finally collected all Gems just talk to all 4 stone heads and the wall will dissappear.
- As soon as the wall disappears dash across the room to the little bridge behind Lustor. Go Bm and kill him (Shouldn't take more than one Bm2+extend)
TIP: Never fight both bosses together, you won't be able to tank them.
- If Lustor is down wait your Bm to cool down and straight go for the second boss (same as for the first)
- When both are defeated continue through the warp you will encounter "Umprea the weak" you have to kill it otherwise you won't be able to get the Secret Chest.
- After you killed click on the Altar to receive 5k honour.
- Go on till you are in the room with the "Contaminated Waterway" (The Snake Head), click on it once.
- Now you have to go back until the warp which you just used before to click on the old Altar.
TIP: You can let a party mate wait there to click on it.
- Click again on the snakes head and a bunch of Monsters will spawn, defeat them all and after it click again on the head.
- Go down to hit Lazine once and go back upstairs (you can dance for a bit if you want to), go Bm2+all short buffs when the message "Lazine decreases its Defense" appears and defeat it.
It could happen if you deal too less dmg that Lazine stuns one of your party mates and goes AoD for a short time period, if that's the case just dash back out and wait till the message appears again and combo the rest.
- Continue and you will find another Snake Head (Omen), which will spawn the end boss so be ready.
- Defeat Centrion Prideus. But don't finish the dungeon yet there is one more thing to do.
- Go back in the tunnel between the "Old Altar" and the first Snake Head (Contaminated Waterway). You will find an Odd wall, talk to it and you will be warped in the "Secret Room" (yes it's the same room where Glutto warps you in).
- Open the Secret Chest
- Now you can finally finish by clicking on the "Gem Seed" in the back of the End Boss room.
Congratulations you just finished Altar Of Siena B1f [SMILE=s46]
(Feedback is always welcome)
This post has been modified on Jan 11 , 2011 06:08:10 AM by ElMarcyBoy.