Sponsor

Quick Jump Full Board List
Forum Home Cabal Online Force Shielder best character in CABAL?

Force Shielder best character in CABAL?

Jun 1, 2008 2:28 am
I think force shielder is the best character in Cabal!
due to its evasion and a tank like character!..

what do you think guys?

Return to the list

Bookmark and share to your friends

Jun 1, 2008 3:45 am
Quote:
Originally Posted by swastica
I think force shielder is the best character in Cabal!
due to its evasion and a tank like character!..

what do you think gu ...

Generally I won't give any comments on these issues...

But... evasion?
Well...
I ... er ... really appreciate your sense of humour O.o

Signature

MMOsite Special Offer

Jun 1, 2008 4:38 am
    wahaha nice pic... swastica

Signature

Lvl 89 Force Blader
    Cabal (Ph)
    Name: MakeMeYours
    Sword: G.Master
    Magic: G.Master
    Max Lv: 100 Too Bad...
    Max Skill Rank: G.Master

If a tree falls in the forest, and no one is there to hear it, does it make a sound?

friendster account: ean13amf@yahoo.com >> add me ^^,
    Remember to add me...
    Jun 1, 2008 10:04 am
    leu13 u not watchin the thread but watchin the girl 0.o?

although i'm fs but i likely to say tat fs not the best chara.....

Sword FS : norm dmg.can solo in dungeon.in pvp dey still same like other juz depend on rank n gear.
    Magic FS : pvpking since high atk n def.so crap in dungeon
    Hybrid FS : 100% balance.dungeon balance.pvp balance..

how come u say tat fs the best.. >,<"

Jun 1, 2008 4:29 pm
    ... can be
    still...
    the strongest class is still warrior...
    depend on the gears, too...
    a FS crit me 3 times in a roll and only got half of my hp. O.o

Signature

Pretty Soon, You-Tube, Twitter, Myspace, and Facebook are gonna combine and be called "YOU-TWIT-MY-FACE"!!!
    Jun 1, 2008 5:45 pm
    I wouldn't say that FS are the best unless they could PWN all then that would make them the best..... By all I mean kill everything without changing between Sword and Shield and not needing boosts at all. Also, Windi3 what game is that in teh center of your SIGNATURE?????

Aug 20, 2009 6:00 pm
    Quote:
    Originally Posted by Aceilver
    I wouldn't say that FS are the best unless they could PWN all then that would make them the best..... By all I mean kill everything without changing between Sword and Shield and not needing boosts at all. Also, Windi3 what game is that in teh center of your SIGNATURE?????

wow
    i just saw this
    hmm...
    the sig i have right now was from deviantart.
    not from any game

Signature

Pretty Soon, You-Tube, Twitter, Myspace, and Facebook are gonna combine and be called "YOU-TWIT-MY-FACE"!!!

MMOsite Special Offer

Oct 15, 2009 7:00 pm
      GUEST  anyways my opinoin fs the best im trans in sword and 30 away till tranz in mage im a lvl 111 FS, i like alot sine when i had wquit ( so about 1 year and 6 motnhs since 10/15/09 ) and right before thers was a magic FS in FB armoa amp and a shadow tit. blade +9 amp, and pwnwed FresCada he even plays fter i rejoined (7/11/09) so u ca imagine pluz i myslef have pwned FB's (even trans ones while iwas in comp mode)

Oct 21, 2009 4:33 pm
      yo warriors and  wizards are the best pvp character  and the shelder,archer,are the
      pve character and Archers are stongest because when they got amp they will pwn higher tan every charcter because They got alot of nps

Oct 30, 2009 6:34 am
      not quite best in game but certainly in PVP since its combo skill r likely like a pwnge xD

Dec 1, 2009 8:39 pm
      warrior is the best just try me in cabal ph jupiter server

Just shout my name and you will see what char is the bet  ( smoke23 ) char name

Jan 6, 2010 11:44 am
      FS POWA

MMOsite Special Offer

Jan 7, 2010 11:23 pm
        try nyp ako warrior char pag nakita nyo ako anytime lalabanan ko kayo, warrior is the best char.
          smoke23 ingame name ko

Jan 11, 2010 11:14 am
        Any class is good for me I think ^^

Jan 29, 2010 8:04 pm
        i used to play warrior.until lvl 163 jupiter(PH) .. before..and i think its the best.....now im playing wizard..  not so good at all. ..Lvl 147...still loosing to a 130 warrior..

Feb 2, 2010 5:40 am
        Nu bang best char? Ala kya best char sa Cabal. Kung may best char edi lahat ng char pre pareho. WA malakas nga pero saksakan ng bagal. Baduy!!! hahaha Walang best ok!!! DEAL with it!!

Apr 7, 2010 7:23 pm
        for me. . there is no best character in cabal . . .

it depends in your weapons and gears. .  . . and your LUCK of chances doing critical attacks.

i have character FA lvl 147 i pwnd FS lvl 154 in 3 hits. also warrior lvl 153 in 3 hits
        you know why? because. . . all of my attacks. . got critical. and some of there attack didnt.
        im not that strong. coz sometimes low lvl kill me too in pvp.

warriors. shielders- best in tankers. .. and dungeons. ESPECIALLY BLADER

force blader - is versatile. . . good in pvp. especially in no rules.
        "but they need a very good weapons and gears.
        -i have frnd in cabal ph neptune server hes a FB 170 with good weps and gears.
        he can kill in pvp using 2 hits. (if got crit)

wizard is best too. for there support baps. and archers. . in dungeons. most of the players. nid wizard to gains SP. . archers are good damager in dungeons. but they need more def. and support coz of there low defence. and hp

i try all of them. . . these the lvl mo my chars.

FA    lvl 147 aka (dhemzie)
        FS   lvl 154
        FB   lvl 144
        Wiz  lvl 151 aka (voltage5)
        WA  lvl 152 aka (advancekarma)
        BL   lvl 134 aka (missy)  
        i did not put some of the others name.coz its not active now. im focusing in WIZ and FA

rememer. there no best char in cabal. . it depends on your weps . gears. and CHANCES of doing critical attacks. coz sometimes. im using ART OF SNIPING. in pvp.my max crit rate is 54%
        and all of my attacks. didnt crit. . . . . . if im wrong correct me.. and ill accept it ^^V

PS: HAIL FOR THE CABAL(ph) PLAYER! SPECIALLY JUPITER SERVER(my server)
        piz out ^^v

MMOsite Special Offer

Jun 4, 2010 3:32 am
          or me. . there is no best character in cabal . . .
          add my character...nick khairinnisa level 45 force shielder...ty ^_^

Jul 10, 2010 2:51 am
          the term best character will need to depend on which situation ur talking about, war, dungeon etc especially equipments.

Soloing dungeon wise, blader will forever stand at a higher chance then other classes, tanker being FS and maybe WA and heavy hitters being WA for melee and wiz being ranged. Supporter class being FA for its heal in party when it comes to dungeon. FB for its massive low cool time debuff, excluding field of enervation, field of exercration and mana freeze ( very helpful in bossing and war.) All classes has its own ability under different times, no 1 class is the strongest, if there really was 1 strongest class, you will see everyone going for that 1 class instead of other classes. Most of the time will be the equipments u hav on u and these can be very obvious during war. Have u seen 1 fb taking on multiples enemies non stop and not dying? I have seen it in war due to his imba equipments.

Signature

Jul 10, 2010 4:41 am
          Well... I don't think Fs is so amazing... I really don't like his skills...

Signature

Quick Reply:Force Shielder best character in CABAL?

Smiles
          refresh
          Go Advanced »