Sponsor

Quick Jump Full Board List
Forum Home Cabal Online How to build up FA skill

How to build up FA skill

Apr 29, 2008 12:58 am
i am a newbie at cabal....
now i lvl60 a.expert rank...
i dunno how to build up my skill...

if can ...give me a full list for build up skill....
thx!!!

Return to the list

Bookmark and share to your friends

Apr 29, 2008 5:42 am
At first u need a whole Adept Set with Rings and an Amulet . At leats ur Adept Set has to have +3 skill exp . Then u use novice skills at lvl 9 each. Try to use 3-4 Skills and then the Combo because with the Combo u get extra skill exp.I think the best way to skill for your lvl is in Port Lux at the Flame Hounds.In the Trade Channel u can buy Adept Rings & an Amulet.Moreover u have to have an Adept weapon.

MMOsite Special Offer

Apr 29, 2008 6:43 am
    Quote:
    Originally Posted by Eclipse1991
    because with the Combo u get extra skill exp.

That's actually incorrect, it's more along the lines of, comboing gets each skill out faster, making the skill leveling faster. But yes, combo with adept and level 9 novice skills.

Signature

Apr 29, 2008 6:52 am
    Quote:
    Originally Posted by J3ff4ya
    Quote:

That's actually incorrect, it's more along the lines of, comboing gets each skill out faster, making the skill leveling faster. But yes, combo with adept and level 9 novice skil ...
    Seriously that is correct...if i didnt remember wrong 13 combo and higher u will get extra skill exp.Comboing will make u skill cast faster and will give extra skill exp too if u get high combo.Only combo like 3 wont give u anything...

Signature

Apr 30, 2008 3:18 am
    excuse me..~~
    i not mean how to get faster up my skill point...
    i mean how to build up my skill..

example: eagle eye lvl20 / fire canon lvl20

anything like this....
    but anyway...also thx u all give the information for combo skill...

Apr 30, 2008 4:40 am
    The maxium lvl u can have a Skill is lvl 20 but i wont put them so high because when u put for expample the A.master and G.master and COmpleter Attack skills on lvl 20 the Cool time is too high for the combo and u will fail in make the combo because its to difficult then

Apr 30, 2008 10:18 am
    There are 2 type of FA or maybe 3 style you can use FA.  Either You build FA for healer or PVP.  FA is the best healer in  this game with decent buff.  You will always need them for dungeon in party.  For the built I dont know which skill is the best.  However, you will see many ppl use gravity and split fire shoot and poison arrow.  Those are the best skill you should use.  There may be other spell but I have not made a FA yet.

For skill upgrading, you should upgrade most skill to 9 because at that skill lvl it give you the fastest cool down.  

MMOsite Special Offer

Apr 30, 2008 10:21 am
      Another thing, you should upgrade all FA buff except the one that give you physical dmg increase.  That not too important, but it up to you if you have free slot for it.

One important information for those have not reach G.Master.  You will only have 21 slot for each side for sword and magic.

Apr 30, 2008 3:11 pm
      Quote:
      Originally Posted by zerofin
      Quote:
      Originally Posted by J3ff4ya
      Quote:

That's actually incorrect, it's more along the lines of, comboing gets each skill out faster, making the skill leveling faster. But yes, combo with adept and level 9 novice skil ...
      Seriously that is correct...if i didnt remember wrong 13 combo and higher u will get extra skill exp.Comboing will make u skill cast faster and will give extra ski ...

I have never heard nor tested that so I guess you could be correct.

Signature

May 1, 2008 12:34 am
      oo...thx for all give d sugess..

May 1, 2008 2:56 am
      i though you have 2 buy all shot skills like power shot and other shots :P and for lvling your skill i think like fire cannon freezing arrow or something  :D

May 14, 2008 2:49 pm
      [SMILE=s38] what i did for skill training was punching things that gave me 1 xp and im lvl 22 master rank.
      When you get to master rank you prob get 2xp but still worth the effort of a few weeks to skill train so its not that hard for u in the end.
      see ur lvl 60 a.expert lvl 22 master... big difference
      Forgot to say no weps only bare handed
      This post has been modified on May 14 , 2008 02:50:14 PM by   4rcH.

Signature

MMOsite Special Offer

Sep 1, 2010 3:20 am
        CAn someone tell me what should i chose as Upgrade Skills for FA. Like for HP or MP or attack rate......

Sep 1, 2010 2:15 pm
        if u plan on staying lv60 war;

for me;
        crit shot max
        poison arrow max
        sdowshot 18/max
        drillshot 9/12 <-- optional, nice for pve, also nice as finisher
        cannons 20/12 <--forgot, just give priority on ur buff then u lvlup this skill (terra @ aqua @ fire @ lightning)
        buff
        vital max
        precision max
        eagleeye max
        repulsearmor max
        mana condense max
        regen 4

*note precision dont stack w ee, so precision use for ur party n u use ee for xtra range. also, regen dont stack w vital, on either 1

for long time
        same, just make sure u max ur buff 1st bfore u lvlup skills
        gravity 9/12
        prism 15/18 (finisher)

n that is wat i do to my fa ^^

Quick Reply:How to build up FA skill

Smiles
        refresh
        Go Advanced »